It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Queen of England dynasty related to jesus.?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
We just had the the queens diamond jubilee here in England. Dose anyone remember that movie the da vinci code. The movie sucked. It was about the holy grail. Jesus bloodline. Alot of people think of the holy grail as a cup from the Last Supper. Other people think it was the cup in which Joseph of Arimathea caught Jesus last drops of blood before he died on the cross.

Some people beileve that jesus and Mary Magdalene were married had a daughter and called her sarah what means in hebrew princess making her sang rea.l The blood royal. After the crucifixion she left jerusalem and went to the south of france. And married into the the Merovingian dynasty. Who were the ancestors of all the European royal families. In the movie it went on about the nights Templar. Who were like back in the day. Top military people. And guarded the Royal dynasty. And to this day do to.

In 751Ad The pope was pissed. Because he wanted the catholic church To have all the power. And if jesus had a dynasty that would be bad for the pope and church. But it was like to late the nights tempar had been busy make sure the bloodlines would be safe. The Catholic Church were realy pissed now and wanted revenge So in 1333 set them up and killed most of them. But it would be the kings and queens of europe not the church how had the power. So is the queen of England come from a dynasty related to jesus. Its prob all bullsh=t but cool story. Could there be any fact in this.

edit on 9-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by terry456Could there be any fact in this.

No.

But it sold a lot of books and movie tickets.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Zero. Nada. None. Nope.
Dan Brown created fiction to try and further destroy the divinity of Christ Jesus in the minds of millions.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
ericdubay.hubpages.com...

here is a really good article on who is decended from whom
its actually worse then anyone thought

According to the spaceman on am640
she and all the other royals and the presidents too are decendant from LUCIFER.....
garythespaceman.livejournal.com... ( 25 04 2009 ) a facinating show

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
One of the core beliefs of British Israelism, which is closely related to (American) Christian Identity, is the notion that, somehow, the current British Royal Family is descended from King David and therefore related in some way to Jesus. This sort of revives the notion of the Divine Right of Kings - at least of the Saxe-Coberg line on the British throne, if not for any other dynasty in any other country.

If you poke around the internet enough, you may find a sort of list that connects Elizabeth II with King David.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoonra

obama too I think

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Most likely a crock of BS though

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra
One of the core beliefs of British Israelism, which is closely related to (American) Christian Identity, is the notion that, somehow, the current British Royal Family is descended from King David and therefore related in some way to Jesus. This sort of revives the notion of the Divine Right of Kings - at least of the Saxe-Coberg line on the British throne, if not for any other dynasty in any other country.

If you poke around the internet enough, you may find a sort of list that connects Elizabeth II with King David.

I agree with you here, the legitimacy of the sax-coburg-goths was never there to have been placed as the ruling family of the UK.
They have no legitimacy, they shouldn't be here, they know it, i know it, it is just a question of time before the one power that has the legitimacy to create kings and queens gets involved and reminds them that power is something that is only given, it is something that cannot be taken.
To make a "Coronation Vow" to this power and then break it multiple tiomes multiple ways, only proves the person on the throne does not have the right to be there, a true queen or king would not break a covenent with god.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was an interesting thread not too long ago about the relation of the Brits royal family to caesar

And there has been some research done into Jesus/ Caesar bloodline connection

And then there's Charlemagne's bloodline

So really it's not impossible

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
How many millions, or billions, of people could be traced to someone that lived thousands of years ago?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Im amazed in this day and age people still think they have power... or allow them to still be seated. Why do they need 2 "leaders". The UK reminds me alot of Iran ... you got a fake president .. and the ayatollah.

Queens and Princes in 2012 .... This is why the world is still in disarray

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
How many millions, or billions, of people could be traced to someone that lived thousands of years ago?

well if the bible is to be believed:
none should be jesus decendants

edit on 9-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
No she is not even the real queen of England.The real KING resides in Australia and for some reason,perhaps told to stay the hell away ''or we'll kill ya'',does not want the throne even though its there for him.

link   
Nope...

She is one of ZER GERMANS! They changed their original surname to not sound as German. But almost all royal families have some connection to the Holy Roman Empire (Germany before Napoleon)

link   

Originally posted by Danbones
ericdubay.hubpages.com...

- Mathematically speaking, everyone in Europe is related to Charlemagne. This is because everyone has two parents, four grandparents, eight great-grandparents and so on. By the time you get to the 13th century, you have more direct ancestors than have ever been human beings - about 80 billion. Therefore you must have shared ancestors. In 1995, a man called Mark Humphries at Dublin University discovered this information. He discovered his was wife was King Edward III's great-granddaughter 20 generations down the line. After closer examination, he discovered his wife was also related to Hermann Goring and American explorer Daniel Boone. He then managed to calculate the mathematics of the information. Correction: It is not true about the realtionship with Daniel Boone. However, West people are ultimately related include Boswell, de Sade, Goethe, Darwin, Francis Bacon, David Hume, Bertrand Russell, Bill Gates, Marie Antoinette, Valery Giscard d'Estaing, Anthony Eden, Lewis Carroll, Hugh Grant, Guy Ritchie, Brad Pitt, Rupert Everett, Ralph Fiennes, Johnny Dumfries, Barack Obama, George Bush Senior and junior and David Cameron.

i saw this info on QI i thought i would share it here...true or not it is worth thinking about...i am inclined to believe it as Stephen Fry is a very clever guy but even he can be wrong

However the Queen is not related to Jesus nor is she German......She comes from an old German Bloodline.

my family originated in France and came to Scotland After Willem the Bastard conquered England does this make me French.....I think not

edit on 9-6-2012 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2012 by Ph03n1x because: typo

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoonra

Thats why they say divine right to rule. The divine. What makes them divine.? Could be the blood royal blood.? of jesus.?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Is the Queen of England dynasty related to jesus.?

- Christ had no children therefore there are no descendants.
- If you go back far enough, we are all 'related' to each other.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Mary Magdalene was real. She wrote a gospel. If jesus is god. And god who wanted to know what it was like to be human. He would wanted to find a wife like humans do. Then why do so many people hate this. I allso found out that jesus had two brothers and the catholic church tryed to hide that to.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by terry456
Mary Magdalene was real.

Correct.

She wrote a gospel.

There is a writing that some people think she wrote but the vast majority say she didn't.

If jesus is god.

According to the gospel of John .. Jesus is God.
'In the beginning was The Word, and The Word was with God, and the Word was God'

And god who wanted to know what it was like to be uman.

According to scripture and theology that's NOT why God became human. God didn't want to know what it was like to be human. God already knows. He knows everything. God became human to teach humans and to save humans. It had nothing to do with Him learning anything. God is omnipotent .. He already knows what it feels like to be ________ (pick something).

I allso found out that jesus had two brothers

No he did not. Scripture is very clear. Christ had brethren (which are relatives) but no where does it say that He had brothers by Mary and Joseph. No where. In fact, as He died, He said to Mary "woman behold thy son" and to St. John his disciple "son behold thy mother'. He gave Mary's care over to his disciple St. John. If there were brothers or sisters, he wouldn't have done that.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by terry456

The Windsors are German.

Haven't been British for a VERY long time.

Sure there's the whole blue blood conspiracy, I don't buy it though.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join