It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the name of religion , homosexuality in Tel aviv

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLick
reply to post by Azadok2day

The old testament talks about homosexuality more specifically. The new testament doesn't mention it. Jesus also said by simply believing in him your sins are forgiven. So as Christians lets get away from bashing gays as sinners and rather, teach them about the love of Jesus... Gays go to heaven, along side everybody else by just believing.

Also judgement started in 2011!? That's news to me, heck that would be news to Jesus even. As the bible says nobody knows, not even the lamb, when the day of judgment is.... So are you God or have a hotline you could share?

No but I am aware of bible prophecy and it is unfolding at break neck speed , and what Jesus said was no one knows the exact time of his return but we can read the seasons , it has began . Also simply believing in Jesus does not get you a free ride to heaven , Satan believes in Jesus and he is already sentenced to death in the lake of fire. Besides there will be two Jesus in the end , which one will you follow ?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Israel is secular state. Zionism is a secular movement ,actually one of its goals was to create a "new Jew
" - and as all late 19th early 20th century social movements they considered religion an outdated concept and "new Jew" was supposed to be secular.
Religious Jews are not accepting those parades well. So your beef is with secular state and Zionism , how you push religion into it ,i do not know. The claim Zionism was using in early 20 century were a historical claim using the bible as one of the sources and a political one, and not a religious one.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

At least read your own source. As lying as it is ,it does not say one word about child slavery. If the source lies and you exaggerate on it - what it makes you,i wonder?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

can you bring me some proofs that Israel is not religious state ?

I would appreciate that.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by mideast

Hate the sin not the sinner bro. It's ok to not want to condone what they do but you can't get involved it's their choice. Let them do what they will, let YHWH do the judging. It's going to be worse on Capernaum than it was on Sodom. Don't go to Capernaum.

Thank you very much.

But I have some thing to share :

I am really amazed by the believe in Islamic teachings and that is how Islam supposes society as a united body.

Like body cells and organs grow and move to do one job , they really help together to the their things.

International community is a body which some people are really like cancer threat to the body.

They are really pushing hard to ruin and corrupt young people in every nation. They are trying to make un-movable meats who enjoy behind the screen. They are making corrupted and addicted nations that always crave for the candy behind the glass.

It is really disgusting to see these few people are corrupting hearts and minds of human beings.

There should be some red line and those who bring corruption should be told about it.

BTW , I really don't believe that they are going to evade lord's judgement and surveillance.

Maybe lord guide us all through our path.

regards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join