It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second dream with suggestions of an external influence. Boeing, BAE Systems referenced.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hi everyone. My last thread was all about a dream which seemed to suggest the influence of an external intelligence, and can be found here:

Proof** that 'someone' is communicating in dreams **As near as possible, anyway..

Well, last night I had a dream that I can only explain as being formed by some sort of hypnotic/ auto-suggestion.

I'll note the details here in the first post, then add images and explanations of my morning's research in the second post.

Dream starts when I find myself playing football on a roof garden in the centre of Manchester, UK. I believed that the garden was in fact at my old house (however, my old house isn't in central Manchester, and didn't have a roof garden). I was practicing my 'skills', when I suddenly realised that I must be dreaming, as I can't actually play football in waking life, due to an injury. I carried on, enjoying the ability to play - and then realised that all my significant dreams of late have begun with a game of football, in some fashion or other. In this case I was playing solo, and nobody else was around.

I began to sense malevolent presences nearby, in the shadows, but felt that someone subconsciously told me to ignore them - that gave me the confidence to do so. At this point I managed to kick the ball over into the neighbour's garden, and due to the presence of lots of overgrown weeds and brambles, decided to leave it there and find something else to do. It's important to note that I was slipping in and out of lucidity throughout this experience.

My attention was caught by something in the sky. I saw a literal flying saucer, revolving and spinning across the sky, in between the profile of two buildings. As I looked, I saw an armada of these saucers come spinning into view, clogging the skyline with their presence. I turned round to find my wife standing next to me and said ''Is this it? Is this the invasion?''

At this point I found myself on the streets below, in my car with my wife next to me. We began to drive home, though I realised that I only had a vague idea of where I was. At this point I began to suspect that I wasn't dreaming, but that this was a real experience, and that somehow I had woken up and decided to travel to central Manchester during the night. It was early morning in the dream..

I found myself driving across a bridge, which was painted with large letters on the road surface: "BOEING WAY"

I looked up and saw what appeared to be the fleet of UFO's - hiding behind a screen of fake clouds. I drove into a tunnel which was clogged with pedestrians, and I had to drive carefully to avoid hitting them.

I found myself on foot, waiting at a pedestrian crossing while a tram passed in front of me. I felt the sense of malevolent presences on board the tram, and couldn't bring myself to look inside. After it passed I walked through the remainder of the tunnel and rejoined my wife amid a crowd of people outside. At this point I found that I was wearing rollerblades, and was skating along while my wife walked.

I began to try and figure out which way would take us home. I went onto a road system, and looked up to see a signpost with the title "BRAMHALL", but with an arrow that suggested you head forwards for a while, then take a 90degree turn to the right. Knowing that I didn't want to go to Bramhall (though it's quite near to where I live), I turned to the left and found myself at the emerge point onto a roundabout. The road in front of me was painted with the code for an A-road: "A5102".

I ignored the apparent direction, knowing I was seeking the A6. I passed out in front of several cars and was about to head towards Piccadilly railway station when my wife tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to a pathway heading off to the South. It was smooth and well-lit - perfect for rollerblades. My wife climbed onto my back and we headed off down the path. At this point I became very lucid, realising I was dreaming and could control the speed I was traveling. Our speed increased, becoming exhilarating, and I almost crashed, but avoided it by simply affirming that I was dreaming and couldn't be hurt. As soon as that realisation hit, the path became crumbly and overgrown - we came to a massive barred gate up ahead, and on realising I couldn't go any further, I woke up.

After waking, I realised that once again there were signs that information was being conveyed to me in the dream, and I began to investigate.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
So the things that stand out are the references : BOEING WAY, BRAMHALL and A5102

At first, before checking online, I remembered that at one time there had been a defence contractor research and development/ manufacturing site near Bramhall, in a place called Woodford.

From memory I thought it might have been Boeing, but on checking I discovered that it had in fact been BAE Systems. The site is now closed down, and has been purchased for redevelopment by a private brown-site development group called Black-Buck.

The signpost in the dream had suggested turning right at Bramhall in order to reach wherever it was that the sign was directing me to. Taking the main route from my house towards Woodford, the directions on the dream signpost turned out to be correct. I would need to head to Bramhall, and turn right to reach Woodford.

Knowing that Boeing is similar in nature to BAE Systems, I googled their homepage, and found the following image greeted me:

'Building Dreams'.... Interesting coincidence.

Then I decided to google 'BOEING WAY'. I discovered that it exists in London, UK. Here's an image from Google maps:

If you look closely, the road itself points to a site North-West of the road itself, across the main road, called British Airways Engineering. BAE. Not BAE systems, but another coincidence?

Finally, BAE Systems used to be located in Woodford, near Bramhall. The road sign painted on the emerge point to the roundabout in the dream was A5102.

Here's an image of the former BAE site in Woodford. The road leading to it is? The A5102.

Too many coincidences for this to be random subconscious murmurings, in my humble opinion. My personal interest in military and defence issues is absolutely minor. I have never had any interest in the Woodford aerodrome, nor in the activities of defence contractors. Before the dream I didn't know anything about the Woodford site except that it was somewhere near Bramhall, and that a defence contractor had an operation there - I wasn't aware of which defence contractor.

So ATS, what are your thoughts? This dream seemed different from the one I link at the top of the first post. It seemed as though I was receiving suggestions subconsciously, and I had no 'guides' present in this one. The only guiding info was that of the written signs within the dream landscape.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Quite a dream there, FlyInTheOintment, but to me it sounds more like a vision. I too have had visions of Spacecraft in the sky, and of a battle in our atmosphere with many explosions. I think as the "end" approaches, more and more will have visions of possible futures.
Star and Flag.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
hello flyintheointment ive always been very interested in dreams so i often use this website called dream moods dictionary i have taken the liberty of researching some of the dream for you and this is what ive found although its going to make no sense to anyone but yourself hope it helps :

soccer/football
To dream that you are playing soccer suggests that you are suppressing your sexuality or aggression and expressing it in a more socially acceptable manner. From a Freudian perspective, sports generally serve as a disguise for attitudes about sex as a aggressive act. Hence soccer can be seen as a pun on "sock her". Alternatively, the game of soccer parallels to how you function and how you run your life when confronted with challenges. You need to be able to think quickly on your feet, if you are going to succeed. The soccer game also reflects you competency, integrity, strengths and weaknesses.

Roof:To dream that you are on top of a roof symbolizes boundless success

To see a UFO in your dream signifies your desires to find your spiritual purpose in life. Alternatively, it indicates that you are feeling alienated from those around you. The dream may also be a metaphor that you are a acting "spacey" or "spaced out". You need to be more grounded and come back to reality.

To see buildings in your dream represents the self and the body.

To see your wife in your dream signifies discord and unresolved issues. Pay attention to how you feel in the dream as it may highlight feelings that you are not expressing in your waking life.

To dream that you are driving a car denotes your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another. Consider how smooth or rough the car ride is. If you are driving the car, then you are taking an active role in the way your life is going.

To dream that you are crossing a bridge signifies an important decision or a critical junction in your life. This decision will prove to be a positive change filled with prosperity and wealth in the horizon. Bridges represent a transitional period in your life where you will be moving on to a new stage. If the bridge is over water, then it suggests that your transition will be an emotional one

To dream that you are going through a tunnel suggests that you are exploring aspects of your subconscious. You are opening yourself to a brand new awareness. Alternatively, it indicates your limited perspective as in the phrase "tunnel vision". Are you being close minded or narrow minded in some issue?

To see a tram in your dream suggests that you need to be more disciplined in certain aspects of your life.

To dream that you are on roller blades suggests that you are moving rapidly through life with tremendous ease and determination. You are experiencing a sense of liberation and freedom.

To see a sign in your dream indicates that you need help. You need some direction and guidance in your life. Pay attention to what the sign says and what it is pointing you to do. Perhaps the dream is highlighting "a sign of the times".
crazy dream though you saw almost every type of transportation in this dream lol and you remembered a lot of stuff this website is neat even if you remember certain colors that also means things as well i hope this helped a little check it out sometime dreams can tell so many things about yourself

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GuySmiley007

Thanks for your input, but I genuinely don't put any stock in those 'dreams by numbers' guides. Dreams are highly subjective, and to think that we all dream according to a set of rules that someone has classified for us is (in my humble opinion) a load of nonsense.

In addition, I have no interest in what Freud would suggest concerning (quite frankly) anything to do with anything, particularly dreams. His perverse ideas have no place in modern theories of psychology (again, in my humble opinion). If we are to consider anything from one of the major psycho-analysts, I would place more emphasis on what Carl Jung would have to say.

At the moment, my more significant dreams have begun with a game of football, which leads me to think it is in fact a device to encourage me to know at some level that I am dreaming. In itself, it doesn't symbolise anything specific. I simply enjoy playing football in my dreams, because I can't do so in waking reality. After the football comes the 'message'.

I would like to draw attention to the specifics of the information displayed in written format in my dream. As per my second post, the words 'Boeing Way', the sign pointing towards a location near Bramhall, and the very specific 'A5102'.

These bits of information are shown to contain a highly coordinated message concerning the locations of real places, pointing in no uncertain terms to real, named defence contractors within the UK. That is what is important here, not some pseudo-symbolic interpretation of the visuals of the dream landscape.

Real information, which I did not know before having the dream. Suggestive of a real-world outside influence having an effect on my dream life. Perhaps the premise of the movie 'Inception' is not so far from the truth (though I haven't actually seen that movie yet).

From the wiki on BAE Systems:

Electronic Systems

This division combines the US and UK electronics businesses. It produces electronic combat systems, sensors, defensive systems, communication systems, surveillance and targeting systems, military and civilian flight and engine controls, and hybrid drive systems.

Cyber & Intelligence

The US-based subsidiaries of this group operate in the cyber, secure government, and commercial and financial security markets. The UK operations are through BAE Systems Detica.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
hey no harm done right?
just thought i would share that with you strange dream indeed
wonder what it all means ?
cheers
Guy

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What excellent dreams you're having. It could be that any prophetic properties they might (probably do) include have already been fulfilled by the info you've gotten from google afterwards, but do keep taking notes. Especially the boeing BAE thing.

I went through a few months of this type of dream in the late 1990s and I was scoring hit after hit with things coming true later. My dream of Concorde moving in slo-mo right over my head happened just a few days before one crashed into a hotel in France?, and the UK flag I saw flying beside it (like a little postage stamp in the sky) could have been the sign that all UK Concordes were grounded just a few weeks later. I say "sign" but what I really mean is there were too many coincidences to be just coincidence. I even looked down at one point in one of those dreams and found I was wearing roller blades just like you did in yours, lol.

p.s. that "Building Dreams" thing scores a definite hit in my book.

edit on 9-6-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Very interesting. I grew up in Redondo Beach and when I started wondering about things, discovered that the mother of my then girlfriend worked at TRW in Redondo Beach. Her step father worked for Hughs or some other major engineering firm...

top topics

join