It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News - Wales flooding: Major rescue under way after flooding

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
You're a traitor to the UK

I have never recognised the UK as having any connection to me whatsoever, I was born in England, I will die in England, the only nationality I will ever have is English and the only flag that represents me is the flag of England.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Why does everything have to resort to petty bickering?

We share the same union flag, we share the same currency, we share the same monarchy, we share the same island(s).

Get over it, and yourselves.

The thread is about the current flooding in Wales, which is part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain.

My heart goes out to those in peril, it is only a couple of years we were hit by bad flooding here in Cumbria, so I know how hard things must be at the moment, just pull together and work as a community and you will get through it.

God bless.

Woogle.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Reply to Citybig

"I have never recognised the UK as having any connection to me whatsoever, I was born in England, I will die in England, the only nationality I will ever have is English and the only flag that represents me is the flag of England."

Just goes to show how stupid you really are, whether or not you recognise any connection to the UK member nations in no way negates the fact that we are a United Kingdom which you are part of i might add, whether you like it or not. And that flag you are so proud of, the Union Jack is an amalgamation of all our nations flags. Or do you mean the St George's Cross that originated from the holyland during the crusades, the pope designed it so as to distinguish English Knights from French Knights.
edit on 11-6-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8   >>

join