It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future people or "foretold stories. /maybe I've been drinking. . .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
So as my iPad decided to take a dump. . . Long story short after all the writing I did. WTF is a sain person to believe coming to this site nowadays???

Obviously I just read another future/past story and was wondering as much as I've seen more and more. . . "out of MY box" type of thinking or dreaming and thinking its real", are they (waking up) or are more people going crazy. Well I know how I think. . . Logically, and yeah. . . Even after drinking. LoL.

This site, just seems like its more of a "story board" than real life. I do enjoy some of the things I read, even though they seem far fetched. But reality is like "Uhhhh what are you thinking?".

From my point of view this has become more of a story board than anything. I hate to be short but I'm completely frustrated that I lost my whole posting and am being very short compared to what I'd wrote and lost. Once again, maybe this should be under rants, and honestly I have no idea where it's going right now so. . . Mods feel free to do whatever.

Thanks to auto correct for keeping me in line. LoL. I do know those that keep these forums in check with their great rebuttles and who knows, you might just be stopping someone from going crazy from reading from ATS.
edit on 9-6-2012 by xvagrantx because: Total loss of posting!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xvagrantx

Drinking, obviously

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by xvagrantx

I like the way you put together the thread, informative and interesting, stars and flags!
edit on 9/6/12 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
title now, thread to come at a future time

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Wow, completely didn't even go though. Had a bunch of stuff wrote! iPad completely failed!!! I will rewrite it I guess.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I'm guessing Jack, Johnny, Jim...or our friend South of the border...Jose!

Peace

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Ahahahah, you guys are awesome! I really lost everything. Even when I did a quick rewrite, it never gave the option to post. But seriously now that I think it went through, seriously!!! It seems like more people are going crazy on a daily basis.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Oh and it was Bacardi and Bud Light.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I often run across threads where I think the OP's bus must have been so short that it didn't even have door...

But alas, I am sure the same is thought about me from time to time and that's what makes the world go 'round!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
I often run across threads where I think the OP's bus must have been so short that it didn't even have door...

But alas, I am sure the same is thought about me from time to time and that's what makes the world go 'round!

Ahahahahh that's funny. I'll laugh about that for a while. But really, wtf is going on? There's been an insane amount or increasingly crazy "Run-ins, stories, dreams, or plain out craziness". Seriously, what is it?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xvagrantx

I think it is a combination of things really...

People need something to believe in, in hard times whether it is good or bad because it stabilizes them.
People need attention and having their ego's stroked with stars and flags.
They watch too much news or stay on the internet too long bringing out the paranoia.
They want to be a part of something bigger than themselves.
School is out for the summer and instead of getting a job a McD's, they come here and hang out.

The list could go on and on. I do think quite a few of the people here have experienced things that some may never get to see or take part in. I have experienced weird happenings myself (never aliens or apocalypse visions, etc. though) so I can not dismiss everyone's personal story for that fact alone.

Humans like for things to make sense and they find comfort in being around other's who don't look at them like a nutter when they say they had a premonition... hence why folks come here. We all like answers and seek far and wide to find them. Some will be found while others may not.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by xvagrantx

What was it you had wanted to post in the first place, before you lost it? Just curious...

join