It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Chemicals saturating our bodies!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
reply to post by seeker1963

FYI

This thread was moved to the jokes forum.

It was originally posted in the General Conspiracy forum.

And no I was never fooled by this hoax ever.

I passed my basic chemistry courses over 25 years ago with excellent grades.

... and you think it is a joke, do you.

The process to disassociate DHMO into Hydrogen and Oxygen is quite simple, chemically (as you are no doubt aware), but these chemicals burn explosively.

The US Government monitors those who purchase model rocket motors, because of their potential terrorist threat, but ignores the danger of cheaper, easier to produce, but just as destructive, explosives.

Which do you think poses the greatest actual threat, firecrackers or H bombs?

edit on 9/6/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
First off why was this thread moved to OFF Topic jokes forum? ATS Skunk Works would be better....

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

That's the one!

I heard his mother was a hamster....

and your Father smells of Elderberries.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Another troubling aspect is that college kids have been mixing it with other solvents and getting intoxicated with it. A man eats off another's face in Florida, suspected of being influenced by research chemicals, and at the same time a wave of kids are taking this stuff as well -mixed with other solvents which are toxic, possibly lethal.

The state of affairs in this country is sick.
edit on 9-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

I have been investigating and experimenting with DHMO for some time.

It would appear to be highly addictive.

I have been totally unable to wean any addicts off products containing DHMO, noting that they initially display symptoms of extreme thirst and eventually fatal* withdrawal symptoms (*the link between fatality and withdrawl from DHMO has not yet been fully established and is still under investigation).

Despite its obvious toxicity, addicts seem to actively desire DHMO and believe it is absolutely essential to their existence (this may be borne out as true by further studies. There is currently some indication that this may actually be the case)

It appears to have diuretic properties and to chelate essential minerals and other nutrients from the blood, which cannot be good for the ongoing health of the affected person.

I have also analyzed several chemical components of DHMO and find the ignition of the disassociated components causes an explosion - this stuff is literally an explosive!

It is vital to our safety that Homeland Security (or relevant similar agencies in other countries) needs to track every person with access to this chemical which could be used a powerful explosive in terrorist actions.
edit on 9/6/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

I've heard that once exposed to it, often right out of the womb, that you become dependent on it for the rest of your life!!

That's a good point about separting it's constituent substances. It could cause a great deal of problems if the terroristic elements were to take advantage of it. Let's hope that never happens!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The mothers who are addicted also use it all through their pregnancies, causing the baby to be addicted to it at birth. Such a terrible, terrible cycle

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Seriously I am curious...Why hasn't this thread been moved to Skunk Works? It is blatant that the dude who reported this thread is an idiot...Thread has potential...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
Seriously I am curious...Why hasn't this thread been moved to Skunk Works? It is blatant that the dude who reported this thread is an idiot...Thread has potential...

To be honest, it belongs in jokes forum, the real question is who the jokes on...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

To be honest, it belongs in jokes forum, the real question is who the jokes on...

I've seen worse threads that should be in the joke forum but is not....I guess it takes people to think outside of the box, which ATS has been lacking lately...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join