It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Chemicals saturating our bodies!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Which is why you could add other chemicals to it whether they be acidic or caustic...DHMO is the perfect scapegoat..Which is why I am not ruling out the OP's theory....You can make rain acidic or caustic

You're right, it can be made into the perfect scapegoat!
Other folks need to realize that each and every piece of matter can be described as a chemical or compound of chemicals. They never take a moment to understand that something as simple to us and as vital to us as water is actually a chemical, the air we breathe is a chemical, we are made up of chemicals. Any time they hear the word chemical, they automatically go into attack mode instead of understanding that chemicals are absolutely essential to life itself.
Glad you've been participating with us here and see how important it is that people comprehend the subject that's being discussed... we can keep trying, the poster causing so much trouble will get thrown off again, make another account and come back, get thrown off again...the cycle never ends. For those of us still on our first account, we can continue to try to "educate the masses" and deny the ignorance of those who have to raise a stink

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Glad you've been participating with us here and see how important it is that people comprehend the subject that's being discussed...

Actually I should be partaking in these kinds of threads more instead of hanging around the political threads. Sometimes debunking political trolls becomes boring...I rather contribute knowledge.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
reply to post by boncho

Do you honestly believe this thread deserves to stay in the "General Conspiracy" forum?

This has been a well known HOAX since at least 2001.

It's old, it's stupid. It is the embodiment of ignorance.

The wiki link you provided even states HOAX

If you had BOTHERED to look it up instead of just jumping in for attention, you would have seen that the first mentioned time of it being used was in 1989, not 2001, more than a decade later...but of course that's not something you would bother with doing, you know, researching even for a brief moment, now is it?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Glad you've been participating with us here and see how important it is that people comprehend the subject that's being discussed...

Actually I should be partaking in these kinds of threads more instead of hanging around the political threads. Sometimes debunking political trolls becomes boring...I rather contribute knowledge.

That's definitely true!! and we can have fun while doing it!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

So the question "Is the Government saturating our bodies with chemicals?" In general.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

I believe so, especially if DHMO is involved. It can be soluble in anything to make it even more toxic, and low key.
Good thread OP

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Dihydrogen Monooxide?

H2O? Water?

Dihydrogen Monoxide Warning - Urban Legends.

Yup!! It is, indeed, better known by it's common name, water, yet it is still a chemical, probably the most abundant chemical on the face of the earth! It is used practically everywhere so we are literally saturated with it.
People need to realize that the word "chemical" does not always equal "bad". Each and every thing, down to the smallest substance, can be expressed as a chemical.
Chemtrails, they're made mostly of water. The human body, it's made mostly of water, the ocean, lakes, rivers, streams......well, they ARE water.
Chemicals are not only part of our world, it's what we are. The sensationalism about chemicals and how they're destroying everything is abhorent.
If this is to be considered for moving to the joke forum, then, by all means, move each and every one of the chemtrail threads to this forum as well. Move each and every thread that mentions chemicals and goes on and on about them to this forum as well. More than half of what I see posted may not have the intent of being what this thread is, but they definitely fit in the same category if not a category even lower. This was intentionally pointing out the ignorance that permeates our society, hence, denying ignorance to its basic core. Others are overflowing with ignorance yet treated as earth shattering revelations when they are nothing more than sensationalism based in ignorance itself.

If we are to Deny Ignorance, we first must know what Ignorance is and too many just don't have a clue. If we wish to deny it, we have to inform, educate, discuss and unmask it. Those involved in education know that humor is sometimes the best way of doing this. It causes interaction, puts things in perspective and creates an environment where learning something isn't looked at as being "oh, well you didn't already know that, so you must be stupid" when, in reality, the very people claiming that are usually the most guilty of it.

No, I don't feel this is a hoax or a joke, I feel it is the very essence of what ATS should be. Providing a basic knowledge, a basic understanding and helping people to realize that the sensationalism and blatant ignorance is damaging to us as a society. Focusing on learning the basic nature of the world around us and understanding the chemical makeup of it would do much more to deny ignorance than any thread about the government conspiracies using flouride to calcify the pineal gland so we can't text one another via ESP.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This is what baffles my mind....People need to be aware of this kind of thing...If you aren't knowledgeable you will be left behind...Simple as that, know your basic chemistry...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Don't worry, he's not new.
Been banned 3-4 times already!
It's good to see he's so respectful of the T&C's!

Who are you speaking of? The one that the OP is arguing with?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

That's the one!

I heard his mother was a hamster....

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

His mother was related Hamtaro? How Hamsters became relevant to this thread I don't know....Going with the flow.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Dunno what the OP is talking about but it appears like he just described water.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

First off how do you know that the OP is a He?

Yes water, but water could be mixed in with chemicals that could make the toxicity even more dangerous...If you don't know nothing about chemistry don't try to debunk it...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Don't worry, he's not new.

Been banned 3-4 times already!

It's good to see he's so respectful of the T&C's!

Yeah, he/she's definitely the type... he wants attention and if somebody else is getting it instead of him/her, he/she acts out. Very childish.
Oh well, the rest of us can still enjoy it and learn from it and ignore him/her

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

YES!!! Thank you for being another person of intelligence! They are hard to come by these days!!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Although I will accept and abide by the choice to move the thread to this forum, it's rightful place is in general conspiracies. Water, as common as it may be, is a chemical and we are truely saturated with it. The conspiracy isn't with water itself but with the "dumbing down" of the culture to the point that they don't comprehend what they are talking about.

The conspiracy of "dumbing down" society to the point that they harbor anxiety about keywords such as "chemical" or "terroristic" or other words that have meanings that are not always the one that pops immediately into mind.

The motto here is "Deny Ignorance" but instead of denying it, a vast majority embrace it, relish it, make it part of their very existance. They don't deny ignorance at all, they depend on it. They are so saturated with ignorance that they would never be able to deny it as it would be denying themselves.

If you want a conspiracy, there is definitely a conspiracy and this is far from a joke. In fact, it may be one of the most serious matters that we face today.

I take it that the jokes forum is the forum that is truely meant to deny ignorance and the others are examples of what we are to deny? That would be the only possible explanation.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Another troubling aspect is that college kids have been mixing it with other solvents and getting intoxicated with it. A man eats off another's face in Florida, suspected of being influenced by research chemicals, and at the same time a wave of kids are taking this stuff as well -mixed with other solvents which are toxic, possibly lethal.

The state of affairs in this country is sick.
edit on 9-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

I have been investigating and experimenting with DHMO for some time.

It would appear to be highly addictive.

I have been totally unable to wean any addicts off products containing DHMO, noting that they initially display symptoms of extreme thirst and eventually fatal* withdrawal symptoms (*the link between fatality and withdrawl from DHMO has not yet been fully established and is still under investigation).

Despite its obvious toxicity, addicts seem to actively desire DHMO and believe it is absolutely essential to their existence (this may be borne out as true by further studies. There is currently some indication that this may actually be the case)

It appears to have diuretic properties and to chelate essential minerals and other nutrients from the blood, which cannot be good for the ongoing health of the affected person.

I have also analyzed several chemical components of DHMO and find the ignition of the disassociated components causes an explosion - this stuff is literally an explosive!

It is vital to our safety that Homeland Security (or relevant similar agencies in other countries) needs to track every person with access to this chemical which could be used a powerful explosive in terrorist actions.
edit on 9/6/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join