It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Chemicals saturating our bodies!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I realize many are familiar with this compound, but others are not. It's important that we expose them to this knowledge to help them learn to deal with such occurances. If you are a supporter, please do not detract from those who have the need to learn about it.

They continue to force all this horrible chemicals upon us! This one is absolutely FATAL!!!

dhmo.org...

Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.

I spend a lot of time speaking to my Chemistry students about this particular substance and have had them do a lot of research on it!

Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
Contributes to soil erosion.
Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
Given to vicious dogs involved in recent deadly attacks.
Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere, and in hurricanes including deadly storms in Florida, New Orleans and other areas of the southeastern U.S.
Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.

Despite the known dangers of DHMO, it continues to be used daily by industry, government, and even in private homes across the U.S. and worldwide. Some of the well-known uses of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:

as an industrial solvent and coolant,
in nuclear power plants,
by the U.S. Navy in the propulsion systems of some older vessels,
by elite athletes to improve performance,
in the production of Styrofoam,
in biological and chemical weapons manufacture,
in the development of genetically engineering crops and animals,
as a spray-on fire suppressant and retardant,
in so-called "family planning" or "reproductive health" clinics,
as a major ingredient in many home-brewed bombs,
as a byproduct of hydrocarbon combustion in furnaces and air conditioning compressor operation,
in cult rituals,
by the Church of Scientology on their members and their members' families (although surprisingly, many members recently have contacted DHMO.org to vehemently deny such use),
by both the KKK and the NAACP during rallies and marches,
by members of Congress who are under investigation for financial corruption and inappropriate IM behavior,
by kids who play Beyblades,
by the clientele at a number of bath houses in New York City and San Francisco,
historically, in Hitler's death camps in Nazi Germany, and in prisons in Turkey, Serbia, Croatia, Libya, Iraq and Iran,
in World War II prison camps in Japan, and in prisons in China, for various forms of torture,
during many recent religious and ethnic wars in the Middle East,
by many terrorist organizations including al Qaeda,
in community swimming pools to maintain chemical balance,
in day care centers, purportedly for sanitary purposes,
by software engineers, including those producing DICOM software and other DICOM software tools,
by popular computer science professors,
by the semi-divine King Bhumibol of Thailand and his many devoted young working girls in Bangkok,
by the British Chiropractic Association and the purveyors of the bogus treatments that the BCA promotes,
by commodities giant Trafigura in their well-publicized and widely-known toxic-waste dumping activities in Ivory Coast,
in animal research laboratories, and
in pesticide production and distribution.

can you believe that they pass this off to us and expect us to not be outraged???

Seriously, they treat it like it's something as simple as...... water! .... they don't even have an adequate disposal system for it, often dumping it into rivers and streams! We are practically saturated with it on a daily basis!!!

~ Deny Ignorance.... Please!

edit on 8-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
yeh, idk wtf is wrong with this planet. why our parents and grandparents etc put up with this. lack of knowledge i suppose, i mean they didn't have the internet. one thing is for sure, the more united we become the less power these douchebags have. There bull# won't/can't last forever.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
yeh, idk wtf is wrong with this planet. why our parents and grandparents etc put up with this. lack of knowledge i suppose, i mean they didn't have the internet. one thing is for sure, the more united we become the less power these douchebags have. There bull# won't/can't last forever.

yeah... can you believe they even transport that stuff all over the country on a daily basis???

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Edit.

For a second I thought you were gonna throw fluoride into the mix...

edit on 9-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I have heard that flouride is an additive for it!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I particularly like this thread though, because there are so many other rather useful and rather well used chemicals that are not even fully understood and it's important for all of us to do our research on them and know which ones are good for us and which ones are killing us.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by boncho

DHMO + Fluoride.

I highly doubt it. I haven't been one to jump on the fluoride bandwagon but I guess I'll give it another looked mixed with DHMO.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by boncho

DHMO + Fluoride.

I highly doubt it. I haven't been one to jump on the fluoride bandwagon but I guess I'll give it another looked mixed with DHMO.

Yeah, they add all kinds of stuff to it, as you are well aware since you're familiar with it. I know chlorine is a common additive and it's used in so many compounds that can poison us so easily.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I think the most troubling part is the fact that it makes up an extremely high percentage of acid rain, and the effects of acid rain are well documented:

However, the pollutants that cause acid rain..()..do damage human health.

These gases interact in the atmosphere to form fine sulfate and nitrate particles that can be transported long distances by winds and inhaled deep into people's lungs. Fine particles can also penetrate indoors. Many scientific studies have identified a relationship between elevated levels of fine particles and increased illness and premature death from heart and lung disorders, such as asthma and bronchitis.

EPA website.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I think the most troubling part is the fact that it makes up an extremely high percentage of acid rain, and the effects of acid rain are well documented:

However, the pollutants that cause acid rain..()..do damage human health.

These gases interact in the atmosphere to form fine sulfate and nitrate particles that can be transported long distances by winds and inhaled deep into people's lungs. Fine particles can also penetrate indoors. Many scientific studies have identified a relationship between elevated levels of fine particles and increased illness and premature death from heart and lung disorders, such as asthma and bronchitis.

EPA website.

Yes, undoubtedly a result of it evaporating from the rivers, streams and lakes...even the ocean, where it is found in abundance

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Another troubling aspect is that college kids have been mixing it with other solvents and getting intoxicated with it. A man eats off another's face in Florida, suspected of being influenced by research chemicals, and at the same time a wave of kids are taking this stuff as well -mixed with other solvents which are toxic, possibly lethal.

The state of affairs in this country is sick.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Another troubling aspect is that college kids have been mixing it with other solvents and getting intoxicated with it. A man eats off another's face in Florida, suspected of being influenced by research chemicals, and at the same time a wave of kids are taking this stuff as well -mixed with other solvents which are toxic, possibly lethal.

The state of affairs in this country is sick.

Wow, I hadn't heard about them mixing it with the zombie-chemicals... the list just grows and grows!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Dihydrogen Monooxide?

H2O? Water?

Dihydrogen Monoxide Warning - Urban Legends.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
This thread is a violation of the T&C's

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

To the HOAX / trash bin
edit on 6/9/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

It's ambiguous, not misleading. It is not inaccurate, as

"Dihydrogen monoxide", shortened to "DHMO", is a name for water that is consistent with basic rules of chemical nomenclature,[2] but is not among the names published by IUPAC[3] and is almost never used.

Link

As far as it being a "hoax", there was a campaign to ban DHMO in the past, that would be considered a hoax. But none of the things listed in this thread are really false, just a lot of wordplay.

Jokes forum if anything.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Dihydrogen Monooxide?

H2O? Water?

Dihydrogen Monoxide Warning - Urban Legends.

You're just ignoring these warnings because all the fluoride in your DHMO

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You want proof? OK

THIS POST

It is absolutely misleading.

Water is not a "Government" chemical.

They continue to force all this horrible chemicals upon us! This one is absolutely FATAL!!!

This thread was created as an intentional hoax.

The OP absolutely knew that DHMO is water.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Oddly enough, the local hot springs and groundwater in my area have a detectable radiation level.

Ergo, Fluoride is the least of my worries.

edit on 6/9/12 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I realize many are familiar with this compound, but others are not. It's important that we expose them to this knowledge to help them learn to deal with such occurances. If you are a supporter, please do not detract from those who have the need to learn about it.

Do you realise chemtrails are also full of it?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
My thing is...Neutralize it...You can neutralize any chemical if you know where it comes from...Look at your body as a pH scale...Milk is a good neutralizer whether it be caustic or acidic, but you have to know the balance because you need water since water is the most neutral substance, sometimes adding water to something acidic or caustic could make it worse, just keep drinking milk and water in tandem if you are worried...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join