It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody ever heard of Halls of Amenti, or the Great White Lodge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I came across this webpage not too long ago but it was very intersting to me.. It explained a lot about many things that there are unsolved stories about but also talks about things that i have never heard of before, but still all of it is so interesting!..
Has any of you heard of the world inside earth?... From what i gathered from this page, the halls of amenti is the entrance to this inner advanced world.
If you take a look at the page and read it all.. its very intersting!.. and if you want to believe it or not it sounds like some important information..
Let me know what you all think of this, and also if any of you have heard anything about it!

thegreatwhitelodge.org...

Peace and Love.
edit on 8-6-2012 by willrush because: forgot the webpage

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by willrush

Thanks for the link! I will read more about this later.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

No problem!.. i found all the information really interesting and hope that you do to!.
let me know what your thoughts are about it

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Heres my thoughts about it....
Amixture of Shavers fiction of long ago....and all the different religions of the world, along with new age,
basically bogus.....heres a sample of the unbelievable
The 64 Keys of Enoch are “64 Ascension Keys & Special Powers” that may be requested directly from the Prophet & Ascended Master Enoch. Many of Enoch’s children are incarnated here now and many of them are members of the 144,000. Requesting the 64 keys does not guarantee that you will get them. You must “qualify” to receive the 64 Keys of Enoch by having enough Ascension Points and a high enough Light Quotient to receive them. Those who qualify for the 64 Keys of Enoch will receive them via interdimensional brain surgery which is performed by dozens of God’s Angels and Elementals. The interdimensional brain surgery last 4 to 5 months and is accompanied by frequent pops and raps in your walls and ceiling during sleep and near sleep. These pops and raps are the Angels and Elementals passing through your walls and ceiling. Surgery is performed when you are asleep, or near sleep, and stops when you are fully awake. Many experience painful headaches the last month of surgery. This is normal and will go away when the surgery is complete. Activation of the 64 Keys is gradual and will vary from person to person.

Ascension points??? what is this some kind of dungeons and dragons ???
Light Quotient???Saay, mister,...... got a light?
Jeese there a mish mash of every kind of thing to please everybody.....the hippies will be extremely peased with their definition.....
This outfit is against GUN CONTROL, though, and that gives it a big plus from me.....
Are YOU ready for four months of inderdimensional brain surgery??accompanied by pops groans raps and moans as the elementals pass the scalpel all night long?
Im ready sign me up for those keys....!
The NWO is gonna be far worse.....
If you love this stuff...The Urantia Book is the book for yopu buddy,
That Tome will keep you quiet for months while ou wade through the story of creation.....amazing book.....Channelled all thousand pages or so.....just the writing of it must have been some task.....
read its(the books) history too....its also kind of interesting...
catch you in the fourth buddy.....!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
AMENTI and INSIDE EARTH remind me of ASHAYANA DEANE...check out her books,interviews etc!!!

she is full of that stuff and most of what she says goes over my head!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hey thanks for that post friend!.. sounds like you have some good knowledge about this stuff.. but the 64 keys of enoch sound very interesting!.. but i am totally ready for my interdementional brain surgery!.. hopefully itll be happening soon!.. but nothing has happened with me in correlation to the ascention process but i will be waiting for my time!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Interesting. Some of it very much jives with what I know to be true, but sometimes put in a way I hadn't heard it before.Other stuff, very clearly off the mark. Overall rating 7/10.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Based on the fact that there is not a single proven or indeed provable statement in the entire data set provided by the website under scrutiny, I call BS. Let us face it, when a person or group makes a statement which contains not only unproven but clearly unprovable claims, one has to assume the worst for its authenticity. Also, any suggestion that one should pay attention to any "reality" which demands one accepts the hippy hogwash of astral projection and clairvoyance, without any hard proof to back it up (of which there is none, and I know, because I have looked) is pretty much a dead cert to be a fantasy at best, and a lie at worst.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by willrush

Yeah -- I first read about both back in 1986 or so. I had a GF who was really into Wicca and books, and who had a fairly good sized collection of what I can only describe as "new age" material. Anyway, Agartha and the information concerning it has been in circulation since the 1950's, and the "great white lodge" (or great white brotherhood) featured prominently in the writings of Alister Crowley, et al, years before that. I can't speak to the veracity of any of this material, of course, especially with regard to the website linked in the OP. It looks like something from the 1990's, with its full screen text and animated star-sparkle background. Angelfire something or other? I know many who have used much of this material as a "source" for fiction and lyrical content (including myself). For what its worth -- Agartha and the great white lodge / illuminati lore feature prominently in a new AAA MMORPG coming out later this month.

Obviously, your mileage (and the size of your "grain of salt") will vary.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
this is a lame post, but the only time i've heard about the white and black lodges was on "twin peaks".

is there a counterpart to the white lodge as depicted in this show?

thanks for your patience. I am truly curious.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

I know that Angelo Badalamenti, who wrote the score for Twin Peaks, helped write "The Black Lodge" by Anthrax. Does that help?

Look -- all of this stuff is / was / has been liberally "borrowed" by modern writers / entertainers from earlier sources. The "White Lodge" has always been locked to all except those who approach it from a place of "pure love." The Black Lodge has always been open to anyone caught in a spasm of "pure fear." This is old secret society mythology-stuff, from the turn of the 20th century (or perhaps even earlier). None of it is necessarily "real;" in fact -- the best way to approach *any* of this information is via metaphor, especially for the uninitiated. There is simply too much fiction, mixed in with historical "writing" (or inspired by it) to approach it as "fact" without credulity.

Much of what is listed on the website in the OP either actually existed or was purported to have actually existed by writers going back 100 years. I have a copy of the "Book of Urantia" from the 1970's. I own a copy of the banned (and damned!) Crowley opus, "Magick in Theory and Practice," which explicitly mentions the "white lodge," etc.

In my opinion, the site above is either an iteration or homage to a late 90's conspiracy website, or a viral marketing campaign for a video game. That doesn't make it any less interesting, from *my* point of view, but, again, YMMV.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

thanks for the reply. I do understand these are metaphoric references.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
As was stated above, Twin Peaks

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe not what you are looking for, however a fictional account of this idea that you may find interesting.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The Halls of Amenti are mentioned in the Emerald Tablets of Thoth many times. Apparently you have to go through what seems to be a quest to get there through Astral Projection.. Thoth says it can be dangerous so he'll guide those who have a strong will and purpose to go.

The Halls of Amenti are exactly what it says on the site.

Once you get there, it's possible you'll be granted power to take back to Earth with you. It's not guaranteed, but possible. For Thoth his was to never die and to choose his time of death and leave and take a place in Amenti. However his goal was to help the children of Earth come to the light. So it depends on what your goal is I guess..

I have no real reason to go to Amenti. I would love to go to The Hall of Records though aka The Akashic Records. Maybe then after, I'd have a purpose.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I know the site has no credibility and so it is very easily skeptical.. but still i am not one to just throw away information like this and not take it to thought.. But a lot of your guys posts were very helpful thank you!..
I was mainly curious to see how many other people know about this and to see what others thought about it.

Here is something also interesting which actually led me to this site.. its the diary of the Admiral Byrd.. he talks about how he met with the inner people.. but I thought this was very interesting as well!.. hope you all find it so too.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

new topics

top topics

join