It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After WW3...fate of Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hey guys this is going to be a little interesting exercise in thought. Lets say WW3 does happen.USA attacks syria and Iran, and then Russia and china get into the mix. This forces all the NATO forces to join.

US bases are under threat in the middle east and do suffer losses as do all the countries being attacked by NATO.

Then happens the game changer. There is perhaps a stalemate about to come or someone wants to pull the 'Ahh F it" and decides to push the nuke button. Whatever side that may be. The Asians or the NATO folks...then a nuke exchange happens.

Both sides are destroyed, in particular the countries who have nukes would wipe themselves out. I do not see a reason why Zimbabwe or some other country that does not launch nukes would be destroyed.

Now that supporters of Israel and the other middle eastern countries are destroyed, do you guys think that Israel would probably be conquered by the Palestinians and taken back rightfully? Because there would be no US support for Israel and then it would be basically them all by themselves..

This has a lot to do with the Gog (US-UK-Israel) vs Magog (China, Russia others) war which I think is imminent....
edit on 093030p://6America/ChicagoFri, 08 Jun 2012 21:29:18 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
do you guys think that Israel would probably be conquered by the Palestinians and taken back rightfully? Because there would be no US support for Israel and then it would be basically them all by themselves..

Of course, but it doesnt take a war to do this.
A simple financial incapability to pay for the maintenance of Israel is enough.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Now that supporters of Israel and the other middle eastern countries are destroyed, do you guys think that Israel would probably be conquered by the Palestinians and taken back rightfully?

Drawing a line of thought through your scenario, I doubt there'd be an Israel left to reclaim.

Regions of the Middle East will become the battlefields for proxy nuclear wars and probably end up as uninhabitable sheets of radioactive glass.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

This has a lot to do with the Gog (US-UK-Israel) vs Magog (China, Russia others) war which I think is imminent....

If that is what you truly believe, then you must know that (In that scenario) the Lord will return and speak a word.. Destroying all of Israel's enemies...

If you don't then your premise makes little sense

Semper

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

There are different endings of the Gog and Magog war in different religions in which Israel is conquered

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Links to sources stating other religions that use those same terms please?

I am not familiar

Semper

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Both are mentioned in Islam but NOT as participants in a war.. Which you specifically laid out for us in this thread

They are also used in Jewish tomes but in almost exactly the same way as in Christian Tomes

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Qur'an
In Surat Al-Kahf ("The Cave", 18:83–98) of the Qur'an, a pious king called Dhul-Qarnayn ("He of the Two Horns (or he who witnessed two centuries)") journeys to the edge of the earth, where he finds people who are suffering from the mischief of Gog and Magog. Dhu'l-Qarnayn then makes a wall of copper and iron to keep Gog and Magog out, but warns that it will be broken down at the time appointed by Allah.[22] In sura 21, Al-Anbiyā (The Prophets), the wall is mentioned again: Allah tells his Prophet (Mohammed) that there is a "prohibition upon [the people of] a city which We have destroyed that they will not return until [the dam of] Gog and Magog has been opened and thou shall see them, from every higher ground, descending."[23] According to Saḥīḥ al-Bukhāri, Gog and Magog are human beings, and the city mentioned in Surat 21 is Jerusalem

Wiki

Semper

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

You answered your own question hehe..

It is now a matter of belief which side will choose which...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Intersting scenerio. If I understand what you are trying to spell out is, if Israel was required to defend itself against her local enemies without any NATO support, could she? I think history has already proven she would, based on the six day war of 1967 in which Syria, Jordan and Egypt invaded and lost miserably. There was no support in this war from the NATO allies. It was the US I believe who convinced Golda Meir and David Ben-Gurion not to fully invade Jordan and to recall their armies. It was a sweaping victory by Israel.

So my answer would be absolutely Israel would not only survive but dominate the region.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Uhhhhh.. No

Read the reference

The only time Gog and Magog are mentioned as antagonists, is Christian and Jewish and in both scenarios The Lord speaks a word and all enemies are vanquished

I draw your attention to:::

people who are suffering from the mischief of Gog and Magog.

[the dam of] Gog and Magog has been opened

Gog and Magog are human beings,

Sorry but that is a fail

Semper

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONALdo you guys think that Israel would probably be conquered by the Palestinians and taken back rightfully? Because there would be no US support for Israel and then it would be basically them all by themselves..

edit on 093030p://6America/ChicagoFri, 08 Jun 2012 21:29:18 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

This is exactly what would happen, if God were not in the equation.
Fortunately for Israel, God is always part of the equation, and Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38 clarify the situation by declaring emphatically that God Himself will come to Israel's rescue in BOTH wars (it is my feeling that the Bible describes two separate events in Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38)... then Christ will Himself rule from Jerusalem.

Over 1800 prophecies in Scripture refer to the coronation of Christ in Jerusalem and His subsequent rule over the entire earth for a thousand years... and this is exactly what will take place following the destruction of the armies that oppose Israel.

Note also that NONE of this implies that Israel is (at least at this point) "good" or "just". God will punish Israel also. 2/3 of her population will die in that judgement... because of her abandonment of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and her rejection of the Christ - AND for the way she has acted in the time since that rejection.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
the scofield bible thumpers are in full swing.Hell,the westboro Baptist church is way better than these odious scofield bible bunch.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

then Christ will Himself rule from Jerusalem.

The Muslims also believe that.

From my understating they believe that Jesus will liberate the holy land from the imposter state of Israel and that Jesus will side with them. If that is the case then Israel would be destroyed by Jesus basically

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
in terms of mundane astrology ,Israel will conquer the middle east or it will be in a stalemate in ww3 though it will suffer great destruction in hands of Russia.Iran will also survive the war ,again it will be a stalemate.The vanquished powers will be USA ,France,Europe,Japan,Australia .Even China in some ways will be a vanquished power.Russia will emerge as the least harmed in the coming war with Uranus-neptune square which will enable to destroy USA/Turkey/NATO and the various jewish masonic structures.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I’ll bite. And let’s say that God sits on the sideline as a observer and holds back on acting.

If the button was pushed and all the major cities were destroyed, you’d see wanton slaughter as people would just be trying to survive. Military units on both sides may restore some semblance of order but it would be a “Martial Law” style rather than a “Law” type.

It would be at this stage that the survivors would band together and fight other bands of people for the scant resources already there.

We’d probably see Muslim and Jews fighting side by side other Muslims and Jews.

Survival is human nature.

edit on 9-6-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
then a nuke exchange happens.

That's the end of it right there unless there is the divine intervention we're all counting on, right? If Russia and the USA alone start throwing nukes around, it won't matter where you live. Nuclear winter will take place and withen a generation everything dies. So if this does take place, we better all hope to Christ that he wasn't bull spitting us or elsewise our history will be cave paintings on the wall for the next great society to evolve over the next millions years. And that's assuming the earth can handle our fragile little monkey butts after another ice age.

new topics

top topics

join