It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch Getting Stonewalled on FOIA Request for Mrs. Obama's Vacay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
www.judicialwatch.org... ski-vacation-to-aspen-colorado/

All this transparency!

In a weekly update I received from Judicial Watch they report something you don't want to hear.

JW Probes Michelle Obama's Family Ski Vacation to Aspen, Colorado

Judicial Watch is once again leading an investigation into yet another Michelle Obama family vacation. This time it's Aspen, Colorado. (I guess we should be grateful after a series of overseas luxury trips that this vacation at least took place stateside!)

On May 31, 2012 we filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the United States Air Force and the United States Secret Service to obtain records detailing the First Lady's February 2012 President's Day weekend ski vacation in Aspen with her two daughters.

Pursuant to our original February 21, 2012, FOIA request with the U.S. Air Force, we're seeking access to any and all records concerning the mission taskings, transportation costs and passenger manifests for Mrs. Obama's February 2012 trip to Aspen, Colorado.

Oh well, they can always go to itmakessenseblog.com...
and read their estimated trip costs.
Moochelle Obama Spends $1.2 Million on Colorado Ski Trip

Wow that sounds a bit on the high side, maybe the Administration might want to concede to allowing a FOIA request on this one.

How many vacations have you had in the last three years?????

Also, JW is not too happy with Joe Biden they report a NewsMax source:

Last June, President Obama appointed Vice President Joe Biden to root out wasteful government spending. But behind the scenes, it's a different matter.

Every Friday, Biden takes a helicopter designated as Marine Two from the vice president's residence to Joint Base Andrews in Maryland and then hops on Air Force Two to fly back to his home in Delaware. At the end of the weekend, he returns on Air Force Two, usually a Boeing C-32.

www.newsmax.com...

Newsmax estimates $ 1 million annually for his transportation.

edit on 6/8/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jun 8 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
. . .
How many vacations have you had in the last three years?????

Not enough!!! But if the taxpayers would like to send me someplace fun, I can be packed in 10 minutes!!

What makes any presidential family think that vacations are free? Security I understand; the trip---no way!

new topics

join