It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. I am a seer interested in prophecy. Here is a vision of God's appearance I had in 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hi, I'm one of the many ATS Mods here at the forum. We appreciate you joining up with the ATS Family.

We have a very strict code in place for our members to adhere to which helps keep the machine 'running smoothly'. One of these is that members need to post their thoughts in the appropriate areas.

You posted what could be a very interesting topic in the "Introductions thread". This area is solely for introducing yourself (as you can see by browsing through other Introduction threads by new members). We apologize for this inconvenience, but its a necessity for a website as large as ours. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, you can then start your own threads in their appropriate areas.

Thread closed, you can contact me by a private message for more information if needed after you have read the links provided above. Or you can also contact staff by alerting them here Complaints and Suggestions
edit on 6/8/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

join