It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hardcore Reasons Rand Should Drop Support For Mitt Romney!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I held off posting the worst of the worst about Mitt Romney, until just a few minutes ago that I heard that Rand Paul has decided to throw his support behind him. It's high time people read the more rated R reasons that Mitt Romney should never be allowed to be a politician anywhere on the face of the Earth. In the following Snippet, a Illuminati Presidential Model MK ULTRA Victim reveals things about Mitt Romney's dad that will let people know or think twice about what they're really asking by giving their support to Mitt Romney or any of his family.

www.whale.to...

It was in Mackinaw Island that I first met then-Prime Minister of Canada, Pierre Trudeau, a professed Jesuit. [color=palevioletred]Through conversations that I overheard between him and Governor Romney, I learned how the CIA and the Catholics were merging their information for NWO controls. Michigan's Governor George Romney was very much interested in implementing mind control of the masses. He wanted to bring the Satanic rituals of child abuse that were proliferating in the Catholic Church into the Mormon church. He wanted a robotic society growing up within the Mormon church so that they would give more money to the NWO effort.
One of the things that he instructed me to do was to attend the Muskegon Catholic Central High School -- which was very much involved in this ClA/Jesuit merger of mind control information. Through implementation of trauma in the school system, a person such as myself would photographically record whatever I was taught. I got all A's but I didn't gain any information I could use. I couldn't think to use anything that I had learned, but I was recording facts and that's what they were interested in.
......[color=palevioletred]Governor Romney was also interested in an early version of the Global Education 2000 Program (Outcome-Based Education) that's infiltrated our school system It was designed to increase our children's learning capacity while decreasing their ability to critically analyze. As a result, the Michigan education system ranked first in the nation for many years but the devastation to the children was horrible. Sex, Lies, and Mind Control by Cathy O'Brien

edit on 8-6-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well then too there is Romney's point blank absolute support of NDAA.

And his snarky smug denial that the fed ever did anything to negatively impact anything at all...ever.

Or the jobs he axed or just his general weird put his hand on people, there's some mean agression under that smile ways...

He mnakes me want to puke. No Romney. At least with Obamanation there's only 4 years at most.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
These are the types of threads that make people think the Ron Paul Supporters are nuts, and its from info wars...

Rand made the smart choice if he hopes to advance his political carrier and continue to carry the torch of his father into the Mainstream of the republican part.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Rand adopt a more "reasonable" republican stance.

If you see your father run on his ideals and be beaten, maybe he will play the game to advance his goals.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Uh, Look again, the snippet is from www.whale.to... not infowars. I removed it though so that other people will not assume that. I had it linked because that is where I first heard the news about Rand Paul throwing his support for Romney.

But if you want the backstory of what I posted, just go to the whale link to get it into context.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
These are the types of threads that make people think the Ron Paul Supporters are nuts, and its from info wars...

Rand made the smart choice if he hopes to advance his political carrier and continue to carry the torch of his father into the Mainstream of the republican part.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Rand adopt a more "reasonable" republican stance.

If you see your father run on his ideals and be beaten, maybe he will play the game to advance his goals.

It is all a bunch of BS anyway, the "U.S." is a corporation and as soon as we shut it down and dismantle it the better!! The "Constitution" IS a corporate contract because the founding fathers did not trust each other.....The Bill of Rights ONLY protects your "Unalienable Rights". You do not have "Inalienable Rights". That is government speak. They use wierd words to mislead and decieve. THIS is where we must start. The "president" is that of the "federal government" and NOT the National Government. Man, I am so sick of reading this #/crap I want to die.

What a sad world we live in.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Please note that the link you posted goes to an article that talks about Governor GEORGE Romney. You're going after the wrong one.

join