It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida man arrested for trying to 'eat' police officer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

Six months ago I would have taken your reply with a grain of salt (pun not intended).

For you curious as to what may notice I said MAY not absolutely, not positively, because I admit I don't know it all and like the rest of you pulling at straws.

BUT

Start to Google L. A. Marzulli.

Better yet, read two of his books, "Politics Prophecy & The Supernatural" and "The Cosmic Chess Match."

Now, in my humble opinion and yes I could very well be wrong, but Princess Diana, 911, Madonna's 1/2 Time Super Bowl Ritual were all that..............rituals, along with a lot of the other frap Hollywood is throwing at us. Just research Satanic Hollywood and how our major cities are set up both lei line wise and with the occult symbols like the Statue of Liberty and the obelisks and where all these sacred occult symbols lay long / lat wise........just do the research folks, it's right in smack of your face and under your noses.

6 months ago I was pro choice (we need to shut the door before the cows get out not after........GOOD 100% EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL NOT ABORTION.

Abortion in and of itself is a sacrificial ritual.

Oh I just know I'm going to get a reply box full of hate mail on this one.

I'm telling you folks, not everyone is driving their own car.............(body).

From a quantum physics level, portals, gates, whatever the heck fire ya wanna call them have been opened up - I'm not thinking in terms of medieval magick, but frequencies, vibrations something our scientists have tapped into and the common person on the street has no comprehension of yet...........(Hitler and Crowley tapped into it somewhat).

Again, portals, gateways, openings between dimensions have been breached period.

And, certain people who leave themselves open and invite all these entities into themselves are asking for a heap of trouble.

Look at Lady Gaga, Madonna, Marilyn Manson...............my husband says, "it's just for entertainment, shock value".

BS

I've been on this chuck of rock revolving around a medium yellow star for almost six decades and stuff is getting super weird, really crazy.

Now, besides Satanic Ritualistic stuff, it could be the CorExit, the pollution of our planet (lead, mercury & radiation absolutely are known to cause significant brain abnormalities).

Chemtrails
Food additives
Hormones & ? in our livestocks............I've had cows, chicken and veggies from a small farm and what I'm eating now doesn't taste remotely like what you get at the grocery stores now.
Cell towers
Microwaves
Other waves we're not aware of????
HAARP

All this stuff accumulates.

Maybe some of it is real, maybe just one or two of the above is real, maybe none of it and we're all just savage beasts.

But, personally, something is going on......................go check Marzulli and what he has to say.

All this from a Agnostic, Pagan, Buddhist for 50 of my 59 years now going full circle.

Religion..............they've all been twisted, bent and reformed - I trust in love.

Being kind, trying not to lie, cheat, steal or harm another.

Yeshua / Jesus Christ said:

A new commandment I give unto you, that you love one another as I have loved you.

And the ten commandments seem pretty reasonable too.

Again I look deeply into people's eyes and particularly the people "in the news" and many of them are blank, nobody's home or there is a darkness I cannot explain, something that my inner gut tells me to avoid.

Maybe it's just really bad drugs and that is all there is.

Who knows.

But, be safe, be vigilant, be on guard.

Your most precious commodity is not your Corvette, your condo or timeshare on Maui, your 2 ct diamond ring or your 800,000 USD Home...................it's your soul.

Was in nursing and have been with many (over a hundred) people when they have died and usually, not always, when someone passes you can feel their ? (soul? / lifeforce?) leave.

Sometimes it's a fast woooosh, sometimes it's a snap, sometimes it's a tug and pull, sometimes it's like a bubble floating away in the air..........each person's death, each soul I have felt leave is quite individual.

The movie Ghost, where the evilness comes to take Carl, the bad guy's soul away, comes to mind.

Notice how Hollywood is preparing us for "contact"?

Description of video:

Uploaded by SiebenDoku on Feb 15, 2011

This is where the esoteric meets the political. La Marzulli joins Freeman for a discussion of Nephilim, biblical prophecies, occult and esoteric sites, rise of lucifer, mark of the beast, christianity, programming of dark heroe status, King of Jordan, taking over Temple Mount, UFO, Middle East unrest, World War 3, Israel, 9/11, satanic rituals interdimensional entities invocation and more...

Now for a more scientific explanation, a possible biological attack via "crazy drug" go here and watch the video, boy some crazy stuff going on, I'm getting old - stuff out there is getting weirder by the decade.

ATS thread here; www.abovetopsecret.com...

Video was imported by seabag............

Scary a drug could make a person so crazy.

Suspected drugs are coming out of China.

So, WARNING TO ALL DRUG EXPERIMENTERS: Some of this stuff could very well cook - fry your brain cells according to the leading expert in this video.

More than one way to conquer a country.
edit on 9-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thats what joking about tinfoil hats, chemtrails, etc gets you.

All those Silent Weapons for Quiet...soon to be Rowdy Wars is now in place and fully operational. Simply dial in the target and open it up.

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by azbowhunter

The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has tried to assure Americans that the country is not facing a threat from zombies,

Honestly........ how STUPID does that quote from the CDC make Americans look?

Honestly, I think it says more about the people they have to tell that zombies are not real and have nothing to do with anything....

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Come on man!! Just stop with this Bath Salt nonsense! I cant believe anyone buys into this lame bath salt excuse! The stuff has been out much long than a year. It is nothing more than synthetic coc aine or "legal coc aine".

New variants of this stuff come out constantly. Just because it's been out for years, doesn't mean a new version with disturbing hallucinogenic side effects isn't being sold now.

And honestly.. you are calling a reported reason with a drug that causes known delusions lame, but ZOMBIES makes more sense to you? Seriously?

Right.. can't be the drug that causes severe delusions. MUCH more likely we are on the brink of a zombie invasion. Always happy to have ATS here, for a nice slap of common sense when I need it.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has tried to assure Americans that the country is not facing a threat from zombies,

Honestly, I think it says more about the people they have to tell that zombies are not real and have nothing to do with anything....

He is right for one thing

How can we take a professional organisation seriously
by supposedly joking about a subject were people dies

They could be held responsible for whats happening in the streets in florida and elsewhere

The CDC is like a government site
any jokes on that site is totaly inapropriate
especially one that could create mass panic
the cdc like any official site have policies not to post jk that can harm someone
or influence someone that this is the real deal
they know people can believe it is NOT A JK

Why is it still on the site after whats been happening in the last month

and the way they talk about zombie invasion on the CDC site
they really but really though about it making a real survival and serious advices
dont they have anything else to do except creating a hoax that is so violent (zombie eating people)
did the people who wasted their time to create the perfect survival guide for zombie
were they paid by the CDC ? for writting this guide

There is to many hole on why they did this and i think there is more to it
or maybe they are part of the elites to one day make the world full of real zombie
to enable martial law and the CDC on the 4 corner of the USA
the CDC will be the boss if a zombie invasion happen
they know it and they most be pretty excited seeing whats happening in Florida
edit on 6/9/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I went to highschool with this guy in Texas....

Needless to say I was like "WTF" when I clicked the link, he showed no history of being a zombie but he did do a lot of drugs and when he says he had no recollection I believe it.

Ridiculous... lol

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well I guess hes not muslim they would never eat pork!

But they seem to be really going in circles on the stories about drugs. He smoked pot had alcohol in his system and had Xanax in his system. Xanax and alcohol is a bad mix leading to violent out burst and rages. And theres nothing new or stunning about it. Its been happening for a long time.

bipolar.about.com...

Xanax Side Effects:

Rare: Abnormal thinking, disorientation, delusions or agitation; behavior changes, including aggressive behavior, bizarre behavior, decreased inhibition or outbursts of anger; convulsions (seizures); hallucinations ; hypotension (low blood pressure); muscle weakness; skin rash or itching; sore throat, fever and chills; ulcers or sores in mouth or throat; uncontrolled movements of body, including the eyes; unusual bleeding or bruising; unusual excitement, nervousness or irritability; unusual tiredness or weakness (severe); yellow eyes or skin.

edit on 9-6-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This again, but then again this seems mild compared to eating some guys face of, or cutting your own intestines and throwing it at the cops. But hey Zombies...coming to a town near you. Don't miss it people, it will be to die for.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Fing laughing stock per portions.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Those zombies are not dead, there just drugged up and comatose but there still alive when they go into the ground and the witch doctors know this, since they are the ones who gave them the zombie powders unknowingly. There basically on the cusp of death, dehydrated, haven't eaten in weeks if not months, but there not quite dead, but ya there are many definition of zombies out there, the movie version of them coming back from the dead came from these "tricks" you see in those parts of the world, and from the movies it spread out to other mediums such as books and videogames, but it all had an origin.

The guy who dragged that one homeless person under the bridge and munched on his face however is a different kind of zombie. Because most of those come back from the dead ones are barely even able to move, much less drag and carry a guy around.

Here are more tricks the witchdoctors do. It's Sad really, look at all the idiots standing around wanting to see the spectacle.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Apparently they are feeding on a big dose of "ignoramus."

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

I think it's easily just a case of monkey see, monkey do. Most people have proven to have herd mentality here in the US, I KNOW most of us would agree.

There is statistical evidence that shows a news broadcast affects the local surrounding population for multiple times of crimes and other incidences.
edit on 10-6-2012 by daynight42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Xanax can mess you up bad on its own, let alone with that much booze in you. I can't see this case being anything mmore than some dude whacked out beyond his tolerance coupled with lazy, buzzword news reporting.

If there's any truth to the increased cases of worldwide zombie-like events. think it could be prions from decades of tainted meat. Can't B.S.E and its ilk lay dormant for undetermined periods of time?

And, are there substances that can trigger its awakening?

hmm

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
There is no 'zombie apocolypse' happening right now. Things like this happen all over the world all the time, it is nothing new. In my opinion it all boils down to drugs. Drugs make you do crazy things.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

not true, i tried this method to reduced the local hobo population, most homeless people will turn down food, they want money/drugs, also ya ever watch hobos fight over a spot to panhandle? there's a certain off ramp that i see em fighting over all the time,

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

““Brandon growled and opened and closed his jaw, slamming his teeth like an animal would,” the report said, adding that he also barked and growled from inside his cell.

At a bond hearing De Leon told the judge that he had “no recollection of anything that happened that night.”

Each cases of people going crazy bashing their head on the car
and growling like an animal wanting to eat a man alive

in each cases i see a patern ..
-Black guy with a bible afraid of being cursed
the parent also believed he was cursed by some voodoo
-The woman that ate her 3 yrs old child .. claiming she had the devil inside

the hint in this one is --> no recollection of anything that happened that night

demonic possession

the sudden cases of normal people (not druggies) changing sudenly into violent bloody beast
they take a host to do their dirty stuff

Why is this happening just a few months before the 21 december of 2012
was the bible right about ...when hell will be full the dead shall walk the earth

people though the bodies of the dead would come alive .. which is impossible

the dead or demon from hell are possessing people with living bodies
they cant return to their own rotten or skeleton bodies .. a big facepalm to everyone that though that
it would explain a lot to whats going on to these normal people suddenly turning into crazy abominations
edit on 6/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Couldn't the Florida man claim that he was only trying to eat ham and get off free because it is commonly accepted that coppers are pigs?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day
I gave an explanation on another thread and will repeat because I believe this to be the truth.

Jesus told us that in the last days it would be like in the time of Noah. God destroyed the world then because of the fallen angels mating with woman creating the abomination of soulless giants . These Giants ATE PEOPLE and after they were destroyed God banished them to the earth as demonic entities .

Jesus didn't tell you, or anyone else on ATS anything. You got it from a book that had multiple authors, revisionists, and translators, none of whom were Jesus. There is nothing in the Bible about zombies, even in the most metaphorical of senses, so please don't inject your Christian hoo-ha into this. There are plenty of, just as horrifying, prosaic explanations for this upswing in zombie behavior. Government testing, engineered bioweapon, emergent natural virus, increasing gamma radiation from sun activity leading to changes in biochemical brain reactions, etc. All of those are more probable than it having anything to do with Jesus.

In the book of Revelation when the fifth trump is sounded these fallen angels and demons will be released from their prison within the earth. I do not dream and had one a couple months ago where I was taken above the earth and shown this prison which absolutely terrified me and I usually don't scare over anything.

You and every other human dream every night. It's your memory of these dreams that is fleeting. Also, I fail to see how your dream of a prison has anything to do with zombies. If anything, maybe you were having a premonition about the police-state we're facing.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WizardVanWizard
Xanax can mess you up bad on its own, let alone with that much booze in you. I can't see this case being anything mmore than some dude whacked out beyond his tolerance coupled with lazy, buzzword news reporting.

If there's any truth to the increased cases of worldwide zombie-like events. think it could be prions from decades of tainted meat. Can't B.S.E and its ilk lay dormant for undetermined periods of time?

And, are there substances that can trigger its awakening?

hmm

You mentioned something very important. Xanax, especially when combined with alcohol, can lead to intense aggression and primal behavior, as well as amnesia. I think this guy was just real messed up on that cocktail. As for it being prions, I believe that the person would need to be subjected to aerosolized brain material taken into the respiratory system in order for that to be a factor. Typically, people who contract prion-related illnesses work in slaughterhouses and meat processing facilities. It seems like most of these zombie incidents are happening in Florida, so maybe it's something environmental related to the geography (like something in the water supply).

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Well I guess hes not muslim they would never eat pork!

But they seem to be really going in circles on the stories about drugs. He smoked pot had alcohol in his system and had Xanax in his system. Xanax and alcohol is a bad mix leading to violent out burst and rages. And theres nothing new or stunning about it. Its been happening for a long time.

I agree. Alcohol and Xanax lead to intense aggression, and the weed leads to the munchies. Instant zombie. Then, once the effects have worn off, the person is left with no memory of the occurrence due to the combined amnesic effect of the Xanax and alcohol.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join