It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida man arrested for trying to 'eat' police officer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
for some reason i think that sales of shotguns and ammo will increase by a large number and i'm sure some enterprising people will be reboxing ammo into special zombie shells and selling it on for 5 times the cost of normal ammo

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

we just love you floridians also!!!

as a kid, the family that lived next door were farmers, they spent the summer months working in NY, their winter months working in florida. the father was an ex race care driver, by what I hear, the eldest son is also racing cars.... wondering if you know them....and that's what formed your negative attitude about us new yorkers.

seriously, many of us new yorkers left the state because we just couldn't take being taxed to death any longer.

as far as the op goes.....

guess people should stop calling the police officers pigs? it seems that some of us just don't understand they really aren't the source for ham and bacon, and pork chops.

I don't believe this is a zombie outbreak. more than likely, it's just another clue that society is at the breaking point and some of our members are losing their gripes. although, there could be some kind of sickness or bug that is causing people to go wacky.....I mean, every day when I read the news, there is some pretty strange stories there, people eating people, or threatening to, is just another bizarre item in the list of bizarre!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1MrMarc
reply to post by sylent6

Just for conspiracies sake let's blame it on the corexit and chem-trails settling into their systems in Florida, and kicking off the master plan.
Or he had the munchies and wanted some bacon really bad.
edit on 6/8/1212 by 1MrMarc because: Had to add the bacon line.

edit on 6/8/1212 by 1MrMarc because: (no reason given)

YES! Interesting about the corexit, hadn't thought of that yet.... now, wouldn't other coastal states have the same problem, however? Smells like a good conspiracy to me

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
No body said the guy was sick..maybe sick in the head but as for having a virus. I think not

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
First thing that popped into my mind when I saw this story was "mint sauce" so I guess I wasn't thinking Bacon.

Saw this Zombie armor a few years ago out on the net and thought I would LMAO.

static.fjcdn.com...

The scary thing in my mind is that all this stuff could actually be related...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
anti depressants aren't viruses
they are something far worse

like PCP on steroids

we have people going kookoo up here too, so I think it might be more then corexet...
unless these victims smell like uncontaminated sea food (eat food )

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Nah, it has been more of along the lines of dealing with New Yorkers for 32 years has left a bad taste in my mouth. I don't know if only the worst of you come down here or what, but it is pretty much a full on infestation. Ever seen the "Leafers" episode of Family Guy? Floridians can relate.

I don't have hate towards any of you, just stay out of Florida. Find anyone born here, they'll tell you the same.

On the other hand, you seem fine. Unless you cross the state line I'm easy to get along with.....so nice meeting you. Try not to take it too personally...I'm partially just pissy because of the incessant rain, and of course the cannibals that seem to be everywhere.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

I'm telling you boys and girls, theres something on and don't sit there and tell me its bath salts. That crap has been out over a year over here in the west coast and I haven't heard anything crazy related causing people to attack eachother.

Why are these cases are happening in Florida and what is exactly going on there. I'm not sure if people are copy-cat eachother or what but, if there any of the members in the Florida area knows what really going on please share with the group.

Funny, all these people that are doing these attacks are homeless. Homeless people are the perfect medium for using as human testsubjects for illegal human experimentation because no one is expecting them to be home anytime soon, or ever again.

Scientists can walk over with a bag of Macdonalds and say "hey, if you swallow this stuff, you can have this food" and what do ya know, instant testsubject. That or they lace the MacDonald's food with the crap and don't bother to tell them.
edit on 9-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

yelling "i'm going to eat you !"

is proof of the media frenzy, not anything more. he's seen the news, and he was messing with the officers

he did not try to eat anyone, please ammend the thread title

c'mon folks

Haha, I was just sitting here thinking to myself, hell there have been a few ladies I have said, "I am going to eat you!" and it damn sure had nothing to do with being a Zombie

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

maybe they are mostly the city dwellers, don't know. I haven't ever been to florida, sounds like it might be a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there anyways. nothing personal, but I would do better in a desert climate I think than the wet humid florida. right now, I am enjoying the mountains in virginia..they are saner than new yorkers are, except for when they are driving. I was surprised at how many new yorkers I have met here, so well, maybe the new yorkers are just leaving NY, going anywhere where they think that they can get a job and have a half way decent life, I doubt if we are targeting Florida.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

I don't think it's bath salts. These drugs have been out for a long time. A few years back had a few of the original more potent yet much more carefully produced synthetics. I never wanted to do anything like that, never even lost touch.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

bath salts is the red herring.
I am very concerned that this is a weaponized rabies snuck into vaccines. The way the media has sold this so far has me thinking there is something alot bigger behind it.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Funny, all these people that are doing these attacks are homeless. Homeless people are the perfect medium for using as human testsubjects for illegal human experimentation because no one is expecting them to be home anytime soon, or ever again.

Scientists can walk over with a bag of Macdonalds and say "hey, if you swallow this stuff, you can have this food" and what do ya know, instant testsubject. That or they lace the MacDonald's food with the crap and don't bother to tell them.

Or, it is all homeless people because a good portion of homeless people are homeless because they can't stop drinking and doing any drug they get their hands on.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorMobius

I don't think it's bath salts. These drugs have been out for a long time. A few years back had a few of the original more potent yet much more carefully produced synthetics. I never wanted to do anything like that, never even lost touch.

You said you took a more carefully produced synthetic. It would seem the ones today are not as carefully produced and are mixed with ecstasy and other drugs. Any drug cocktail is a bad drug cocktail.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tport17

Or, it is all homeless people because a good portion of homeless people are homeless because they can't stop drinking and doing any drug they get their hands on.

That is one possibility. It's a well known fact that many of them are that way because they have been cast out from their own families because of their destructive lifestyles.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
There is another story about a women in another state biting a chunk out of a shop owners bicep, then trying to bite police. It's just weird that it seems like the article stated that people seem to be reverting back to an animalistic state of craze.

Oh and hornady makes a zombie killing shell already..... No BS lol.... Here it is

Disclaimer: Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is NOT a toy (IT IS LIVE AMMUNITION), but is intended only to be used on…ZOMBIES, also known as the living dead, undead, etc. No human being, plant, animal, vegetable or mineral should ever be shot with Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition. Again, we repeat, Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is for use on ZOMBIES ONLY, and that's not a nickname, phrase or cute way of referring to anybody, place or thing. When we say Zombies, we mean…ZOMBIES!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Appears to be a starving homeless man's response to police harassment. All this zombie hooha is a bunch of BS. Growup.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Under a heading from the same link you posted, another face biter in Louisiana

Another violent face-biting incident associated with the drug mephedrone has taken place, this time in Louisiana, according to Lafayette, Louisiana’s KATC. Forty-three-year-old Carl Jacquneaux is accused of biting the face of Todd Credeur in a bizarre attack that took place over the weekend and bears a startling resemblance to a case that took place last month in Miami

New face eating 'bath salts' in Louisiana

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Authorities also claimed he was under the influence of a type of synthetic marijuana called Cloud 9 or Mephedrone, a psychoactive drug that also has a stimulant effect similar to ecstasy.

I dont know what that is. But, it doesn't sound anything like any marijuana I've ever heard of. How can it be considered "synthetic" marijuana? This just baffles me, why are they calling it that?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Yes lab made locally.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join