It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida man arrested for trying to 'eat' police officer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Of course police were always involved. Pork doesn't make you hungry?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
Does anyone else think its odd that all these reports involve police.

The police say, the police saw, the police said. Have there been any reports from witness from out side the police department?

love and harmony
Whateva

Exactly my thoughts! And also to add, do the "zombie-like" people even actually speak to said police officers, or are they making it up so the attackers sound more human? Will we ever see these attackers alive again?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
With all these COPS corruption in the world, am all game for Zombies eating them, as long as they stay away from me and my family!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalamord

Wow that really is a scary thought. Trying to keep the public from panicking....probably how it would actually happen. It would become an epidemic without our knowledge, by the time we knew anything, it would probably be far too late.

Good post.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
There must be adding something new in those head shops. I going to put my foot in muy mouth on this one. I said it couldn't be bath salts but after reading the chemical properties on the Wiki, I'm starting to think otherwise but BUT, if it is this stuff causing it why only in on the east coast because I know over here in Cali, this stuff is EVERYWHERE and there hasn't been any incidents like this as of yet. So I am taking it has there must be a new form of bath salts or some other unknown dust sitting out there but it hasn't hit nationwide yet.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by Kalamord

Wow that really is a scary thought. Trying to keep the public from panicking....probably how it would actually happen. It would become an epidemic without our knowledge, by the time we knew anything, it would probably be far too late.

Good post.

Thanks for your support!

"I'm going to eat you!" sounds a little cliched or flaky to me. Or with the Hackensack case (person throwing intestines at police), they said he was threatening to hurt himself. I wonder about that one as well. Easy, generic things to say the attackers "said."

Keep in mind they could be telling the truth, but there is too much corruption with police to not at least consider the alternatives.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Hmm, maybe this explains it:

Blood tests taken the night of the incident revealed that the man had a blood-alcohol level of .29, as well as cannabis and Xanax in his system. Authorities also claimed he was under the influence of a type of synthetic marijuana called Cloud 9 or Mephedrone, a psychoactive drug that also has a stimulant effect similar to ecstasy.

Yeah...A cocktail of drugs (and alcohol), plus known associations created by the media about eating people and zombies, and this is what you have.

De Leon reportedly began slamming his head against the squad car’s plexiglass divider while being taken to the police station.

Yeah.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I’m going to eat you!” the man screamed at one officer

this is your first clue the man isnt a zombie. Just some crazy kid being a moron.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by azbowhunter

The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has tried to assure Americans that the country is not facing a threat from zombies,

Honestly........ how STUPID does that quote from the CDC make Americans look?

As stupid as they are?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
While I don't think it's "zombies" per-say....where there's smoke there's fire. Maybe there's some new kind of bath salts being peddled on the streets to homeless men?

Or then again, it could just be copycats. I don't think we'll ever know either way.

-TS

The homeless are being experimented on, or...somethings in the air around the areas where the homeless congregate? I'm willing to suggest that this may be to something "in the air". This is all just so weird.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6

I'm telling you boys and girls, theres something on and don't sit there and tell me its bath salts. That crap has been out over a year over here in the west coast and I haven't heard anything crazy related causing people to attack eachother.

Just thought I would mention something. These bath salts have been in my area for a good while as well, and I know that quite a few people do them around here. I hadn't really heard much about the drug causing people to go crazy either, but a week or so ago, a man used bath salts and killed his whole family. Haven't heard anything cannibal-like, but he murdered them and himself. I buy the bath salts explanation. Heck, search Youtube for videos of people doing it. There is one video where a guy just randomly jumps out a window.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
well, there are a lot of vampires living in florida. that's why.

i'm not kidding either.

maybe you guys should stop laughing at 'reptilian' threads and youtube vids and start connecting the dots...

i can't help you anymore. this is the last time i'll try.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
What better way to show your disdain for someone other than eating them?
edit on 9-6-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
yelling "i'm going to eat you !"

is proof of the media frenzy, not anything more. he's seen the news, and he was messing with the officers

he did not try to eat anyone, please ammend the thread title

c'mon folks

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

There have been rumors about an upgraded version of '___' being set loose in the cities down here. I am around a half hour from Tampa and St Pete and people are talking about the cases all over the county. Then I remember also that the CDC has said that this is possible a while back. So I don't know. All I know is the gaming generation is ready lolol.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFObuilder1

. All I know is the gaming generation is ready lolol.

that's the next step, right ? "man in his 20's attacks homeless man with a bat and a chainsaw, claims he was a zombie"

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
..So while continue my "little research on google for an explanation of these psychological violent attacks, I ran across this from the University of Florida called ZOMBIE ATTACK Disaster Preparedness Simulation Exercise #5 (DR5). It is a PDF form on how to identify the symptoms and what do list on how to respond to a zombie attack or infection that might affect the University of Florida campus.

My question is why would it affect the campus or is this the source of some experimentation in their labs?

www.astro.ufl.edu...

Yeah....Pretty sure that whole thing is just being done for humor purposes...... For instance it talks about "PETZ: People for the Ethical Treatment of Zombies" Also it refers to 'Night of the Living Dead', and '28 Days Later' as "documentary studies"

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
well, there are a lot of vampires living in florida. that's why.

i'm not kidding either.

maybe you guys should stop laughing at 'reptilian' threads and youtube vids and start connecting the dots...

i can't help you anymore. this is the last time i'll try.

Well obviously Vampires are living in 'The Sunshine State' ......I mean Vampires are known for their love of the Sun!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It's caused by a high sodium diet

"When it rains it pours"

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
just thought id share with you all that in my local paper the other day the front page had something about the "bath salts" saying that a few people over dosed on them, and this is close to Edmonton Alberta, so i'm not sure if the media is just "setting the stage" so to speak but its not just in the states anymore , although no reports of anyone trying to eat anyone else yet here , ill keep you posted

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join