It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida man arrested for trying to 'eat' police officer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Florida man arrested for trying to 'eat' police officer

www.rawstory.com

"I’m going to eat you!” the man screamed at one officer."

The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has tried to assure Americans that the country is not facing a threat from zombies, but this was probably little comfort for the North Miami Beach police officer who a homeless man threatened to “eat” over the weekend.

Arrest reports obtained by NBC Miami showed that 21-year-old Brandon De Leon was arrested on Saturday on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest with violence.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm telling you boys and girls, theres something on and don't sit there and tell me its bath salts. That crap has been out over a year over here in the west coast and I haven't heard anything crazy related causing people to attack eachother.

Why are these cases are happening in Florida and what is exactly going on there. I'm not sure if people are copy-cat eachother or what but, if there any of the members in the Florida area knows what really going on please share with the group.

MODS: If this topic I posted is already up, then feel free to remove.

Thanks.

www.rawstory.com

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Police officer deprives another man of his lunch.

Inconsiderate if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Just for conspiracies sake let's blame it on the corexit and chem-trails settling into their systems in Florida, and kicking off the master plan.
Or he had the munchies and wanted some bacon really bad.
edit on 6/8/1212 by 1MrMarc because: Had to add the bacon line.

edit on 6/8/1212 by 1MrMarc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This quote....

"I’m going to eat you!” the man screamed at one officer."

Am I the only one who thought of Fat Bast*!# from Austin Powers when I read this?? C'mon. Be honest!

But seriously, I think there is so much Zombie hype going on right now that people are getting wasted with this burrowed into their sub consciousness. Kind of like a self fulfilling prophecy?

Either that or the economy is worse than we thought and the former Dollar Menuaires are looking for cheaper alternatives.

edit on 6/8/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
While I don't think it's "zombies" per-say....where there's smoke there's fire. Maybe there's some new kind of bath salts being peddled on the streets to homeless men?

Or then again, it could just be copycats. I don't think we'll ever know either way.

-TS

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
don't they feed the Munchkins in Florida

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6

I'm telling you boys and girls, theres something on and don't sit there and tell me its bath salts. That crap has been out over a year over here in the west coast and I haven't heard anything crazy related causing people to attack eachother.

Why are these cases are happening in Florida and what is exactly going on there. I'm not sure if people are copy-cat eachother or what but, if there any of the members in the Florida area knows what really going on please share with the group.

MODS: If this topic I posted is already up, then feel free to remove.

Thanks.

www.rawstory.com

I gave an explanation on another thread and will repeat because I believe this to be the truth.

Jesus told us that in the last days it would be like in the time of Noah. God destroyed the world then because of the fallen angels mating with woman creating the abomination of soulless giants . These Giants ATE PEOPLE and after they were destroyed God banished them to the earth as demonic entities .

In the book of Revelation when the fifth trump is sounded these fallen angels and demons will be released from their prison within the earth. I do not dream and had one a couple months ago where I was taken above the earth and shown this prison which absolutely terrified me and I usually don't scare over anything.

So I believe they have been let loose and occupy the weak minded committing their deeds then moving on to the next victims.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well I can at least speak for myself here in Clearwater that I nor anyone that I have noticed has seemingly been enraged with a craving for human flesh.

I have been overwhelmingly craving chicken wings from this Chinese place that makes them phenomenally well, in fact I just ordered them. Maybe it starts with chicken wings and I am simply in the beginning stages

They need to hurry up with my chicken wings
NoMnomNomNomnOm

Wow, I apologize I don't know what just came over me just then. Where were we, oh yeah, zombies in Florida, nah I think it's just a case of faddish news. People have been biting and eating people since the dawn of time, a new meme will occur soon enough and people will forget all about this people eating people jazz.

Where's my WINGS

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I also say the same to my kitten.... "Aaaarrrrhhhh, I'm gonna eat your face!"

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has tried to assure Americans that the country is not facing a threat from zombies,

Honestly........ how STUPID does that quote from the CDC make Americans look?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I also say the same to my kitten.... "Aaaarrrrhhhh, I'm gonna eat your face!"

That made my day! Thanks!

I guess in the Apocalypse to come, we will all be like him!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Have to add this,....I'm catching up on Walking Dead,......and there is a scene a couple episodes ago, the two main characters are there and the one says,

'It happened so fast, at first it was just a couple odd news reports, then they were all over the place.'.....my jaw dropped, and that episode was made before this, so......?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It's coming!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Time to pass out the The Zombie Survival Guides to the LEOs.
Already sent it to my family who remained in So. FL.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
..So while continue my "little research on google for an explanation of these psychological violent attacks, I ran across this from the University of Florida called ZOMBIE ATTACK Disaster Preparedness Simulation Exercise #5 (DR5). It is a PDF form on how to identify the symptoms and what do list on how to respond to a zombie attack or infection that might affect the University of Florida campus.

My question is why would it affect the campus or is this the source of some experimentation in their labs?

www.astro.ufl.edu...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Maybe it's the beginning of an epidemic ?

New type of rabies, viruses or bacteria ?? Just speculating
But it's sure getting strange !

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yeah well we are a little nuts in general down here in the swamp.

You try keeping your sanity in a place where you are surrounded by obnoxious old New Yorkers, red necks, reptiles of varying sizes that would love to devour you, air so thick you could drink it, and the most dangerous stretches of hwy in the country. We also have an endless supply of clueless tourists who want to know why it's called the sunshine state even though it seems to rain every god damn day. Oh and I believe more drugs still come in through Florida than any other state.

I believe I've told several people I would eat they're children when really angry.....strangers even.

Seriously though I don't think there are zombies running wild. The news has just focused on the weird stuff that has always occurred, though it does make one wonder. Wonder what's next that is.

And FYI, we natives would rather see you New Yorkers hurled into volcanoes than on our roads, or on our beaches, or in our malls.....or anywhere else for that matter. Crime gone down there? It's because they came here.

WELCOME TO FLORIDA!!!!!

PS - You're also more likely to get bitten by a shark here than anywhere else on the planet.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Does anyone else think its odd that all these reports involve police.

The police say, the police saw, the police said. Have there been any reports from witness from out side the police department?

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
Maybe it's the beginning of an epidemic ?

New type of rabies, viruses or bacteria ?? Just speculating
But it's sure getting strange !

I hate quoting movie or TV shows when it comes to something serious, but i just found this X-Files page

Maybe writers are giving some scientist ideas or the other way round.

X-Files Episode: Parasitic ice worm

Each of these worms is similar to a tapeworm, as it has a scolex with suckers and hooks, but its anatomy is also highly unusual.
Inside a host, the worm will, if possible, make its way deep inside its host's brain and attach itself to their hypothalamus gland, from where the worm feeds on acetylcholine released from the gland, stopping the host's ability to control their own violent behaviour.

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 8/6/12 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join