It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Greetings everyone!
I have been looking over most of the ATS threads for the last couple of months and have decided to join as a member. Like many of you, I am here to seek the truth of various events that have happened and share what I may have found out as well. I look forward to all that may be discovered and brought to the public's knowledge.
My philosophy is this : "You can walk into a dark room and turn on the light of your knowledge for everyone to see, but you can't walk into a lit room and pull a handful of darkness from your pocket because the light will consume it."

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Any topics interest you in particular?

Enjoy the rollercoaster that is ATS

&

Happy Huntin'

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Welcome akaJoeOffgrid

Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from and to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Thanks Agarta. Just about any conspiracy gives interest to me, but mainly anything that may put the safety of my family and friends in physical danger such as earth changes, government created viruses, possible asteroid impacts with earth, etc. and I have seen a lot of threads on these topics here on ATS. Some do raise a flag while others seem to require further study. But I am one who gives each story the benefit of a doubt and do some of my own research on their reports and draw my own conclusions as to whether it may be true or not.
I also have a few friends who help out in most of what I find, including a guy who is pretty good with details of photos to see if they may be a hoax or not and if he may have any info on the story/photo in question. So that helps out as well.
In time, I will be adding some of my own threads for others to help with and give their own opinions about.
Thank you for the welcome and will probably chat with you again sometime.

top topics

join