It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazen Alcoholic Gets a DUI On a Stolen Motorized Wheelchair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I don't know whether to laugh or be out right disgusted?

If you steal someone's motorized wheelchair to go for a joyride, you're sickā€”Or maybe just completely drunk like this guy. How drunk was Richard Kulma when he was busted? Three times the legal limit drunk. So too blacked out to walk let alone operate so much as a can opener.

Police busted Raymond Kulma drunkenly driving another man's wheelchair down the streets of Utica, Florida. According to WTSP, Kulma got into an argument with James Konkel at a nearby retirement home when Kulma took off behind the wheel of Konkel's motorized wheelchair. Kulma failed three sobriety tests and was arrested.

There's a video that goes with the article but I'm not sure how to embed it.

gizmodo.com...

So he assulted an elderly man, stole his wheelchair, and drove it drunk. What an idiot!!

What gets me is, this is his 7th drunk driving arrest! So how many drunk driving arrests do you have to have before it's considered enough? Has the state not realized that he might not stop? True, it was a wheelchair but it could of easily have been a vehicle and someone might have been killed.

Here's another link with more information - www.click2houston.com... tml

edit on 8-6-2012 by chrismicha77 because: To fix link

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
As for a laugh?

The electicic gizmo probly cost a couple thousand bucks plus I assume.
And not to funny to the person he took it from either,,do you think he was laughing?

To him it was his benz/corvette....

If a drunk steals a bike from a kid is that funny to?

If they were boozing buddies, we can laugh,quite humorous myself.

He can tell it to the judge or the DA/prosecutor and tell his side and cut a deal I guess.?

weird......

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
In Wales there is a legend called Andy Powell who played rugby union at international level for the Welsh national team. After a Wales v Scotland match in 2010, he became very drunk and drove a golf cart from the team hotel. He managed to get 3.5 miles away before he was arrested for drink driving. Pretty good going for a 4mph vehicle!!

[url=http://www.guardian.co.uk...]

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The cops should just throw the guy jail and throw the key away in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

I cant imagine it being my grandfather or an elder loved one being thrown off his wheelchair cause some idiot cant drink responsibly.

top topics

join