It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Which ATS Members Would You Like To See Square Off In Debate?

page: 2
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
To bad Zorgons no longer here to see that, I think they've had few good debates previously regarding moon pics and atmosphers though


Awwww damn it. Where did Z go?




posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2
 


He got banned, out the blue as far as I know, one mod just said it was for a good reason. I made a thread to announce he had gone, we can't discuss it

edit on 8-6-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Puterman and TrueAmerican!



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny
 


Another one bites the dust.....


Ok, I'll stop mentioning him.

Zorgon, zorgon, zorgon, zorgon.

DUDE THAT'S SO WEAK!



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The Walking Fox (now banned for some reason)
vs
Any FOX viewer who regurgitates its content on the forums.


Or... Neo96 vs OutKast Searcher
Or... Phage vs Manhater
Or... IAMIAM vs Any fundamental christian
edit on 8-6-2012 by Cuervo because: added



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
SO Vs Springer
debating the 21 december, 2012 mayan date


Would be interesting to know what they think about it
since they are the owners of the biggest conspirary site on the net
they certainly learned a few things or 2 after almost 10 yrs on ATS
edit on 6/8/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I'm the ultimate debate champion
ahaa as long as I'm debating the right side, as always


I like debating with the mods when they are wrong, back em in a corner and they run through the mouse hole!


You're on Sinny. Btw, I DO have a little experience in debate.


www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid
 


Ahaa noo wayy!


That's just awesome, is it on-going? If not we should revive it!



posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I went to a Catholic high school and was on the debating team. Every term we had what was termed an un-winable. The contest was between two Christian schools and the topic was "That God is Good". I was on the negative. We won. Didn't go down well. I rofled for weeks.

P



posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Sinny
I'm the ultimate debate champion
ahaa as long as I'm debating the right side, as always


I like debating with the mods when they are wrong, back em in a corner and they run through the mouse hole!


You're on Sinny. Btw, I DO have a little experience in debate.


www.abovetopsecret.com...


I apologise in advance for this question but I remember the strangest of posts from people...

Do you wear the complimentary ATS Staff Pink Power Thong when you take part in these debates or do you save that for after you win and just rely on your own mortal powers of debate?

Sorry, couldn't resist.



posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
I apologise in advance for this question but I remember the strangest of posts from people...

Do you wear the complimentary ATS Staff Pink Power Thong when you take part in these debates or do you save that for after you win and just rely on your own mortal powers of debate?

Sorry, couldn't resist.


I use that for inspiration. That thing is bloody uncomfortable so you want to get out of it as soon as possible.



posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver
 


Biggest issue with the pink is that it clashes with the yellow and blue spandex...
















posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular
stereologist debate...himself...since no one else pays any attention to him


I dont think its a matter that nobody pays attention to him, its that said poster posts in threads far from the core of general ATS attention.

I am sure there are those that would say Ster_ _ _ who????

and equally there would be those to say Alch_ _ _ _ who???? oh yeah, now this guy I recognize as an ex political character


to the OP,

why cant we all stop at the competition of last word and just have a good time? Yeah, like I have any room to talk!!! ha!!! I do have less time to spend

edit on 9-6-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by W3RLIED2
 


I agree I even followed the process and sent Semper Fortus a U2U to begin my fighter status and never even heard from him. Apparently it just isn't what it used to be.


your post here is actually funny as I do have some scars from u2u's with Semperfortis and sometimes still feel the blows in the corners of my keyboard



posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
I agree I even followed the process and sent Semper Fortus a U2U to begin my fighter status and never even heard from him. Apparently it just isn't what it used to be.


Find an opponent and have a topic and PM me. I'll set it up. Semper has a life, I don't.



posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid
 


Thanks, I will do.



new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join