It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bubonic plague?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I took a Microbiology class awhile back and the professor spent some time on the black plague. According to him during WWII, I believe, he mentioned how the Russians had been playing with the plague ramping up its severity, communicability, etc... The kicker was, during all the havoc they seemed to have "lost" some of the strains they were experimenting on. According to my professor they are still MIA.

Have any of you heard, or do you know anything about this?

I tried going through the old threads about this one but there was just too much to sift through, so I thought I'd ask.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Haven't heard a thing about it specifically, but I'm not surprised.

I have a feeling tons of stuff go missing. Saw an article recently listing "lost" nuclear weapons. (Most lost in the ocean) With the current security concerns in the world, it seems like every week we hear about radioactive materials missing.

When the Soviet Union broke up, I get the impression it was every man for himself in terms of cashing in on what they could sell..

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tusayen
I tried going through the old threads about this one but there was just too much to sift through, so I thought I'd ask.

Tusayen,

Try using the search feature. sure saves alot of time:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one may be of interest not quite related but close
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In regards to your question, The Russians in all likelyhood have alot of "stuff" unaccounted for. Its a pretty scary situation IMHO. They also left behing alot of toys in countries that end with "stan" so I would not be the least bit surprised if something FAR worse that the PB is out there.

[edit on 10/4/04 by FredT]

new topics

join