It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mom is have strange dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I met my Mom for lunch today and out of the blue she tells me about some dreams she has been haven.

What she told me was that she has had the same dream at least 5 times over the past 2 weeks. She is never fully asleep when this happens she is at the point where you are just starting to fall asleep. each of the dreams consist of a woman (she said 1 time it was a man) the only details of her she can make out is brown hair. The woman has her face very close to her. All she can is this woman's head but can not tell who it is. The whole time this woman is trying to say something, but my mom can not hear her or sometimes can hear the voice but can not make out what is being said. My mom says in her dream she is telling the woman she can not understand her and is trying as hard as she can to make out what is being said. Eventually she wakes up and feels extremely frustrated that she can not make out what is being said.

A short back ground on my mom that may give yall a better understanding if you know anything.

She is very religious, though she does not go to church, she has had witnessed 3 acts of paranormal activities as a child and believes in spirits. She has said that there will be times she will be in the bedroom and my dad is in the living room and she will hear a knocking at the bedroom door and my dad hears it also. But nothing as of late.

Has anyone heard of these kind of dreams before or know what may be causing them? Let me know If you need anymore detail about anything.

Thanks,

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Anyone have any knowledge of this? Did I put this in the right forum section?

join