It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret to Freemasonry and the Mystery Religions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I won't reveal the secret here. I will simply reveal why it's a lie. Simple. This is for Masons.

You know what Mystery Babylon is now: Mystery Babylon

You know the lie leads to the Synagog of Satan (Pharisees and Sadducee): Video of the Synagog

I've told you the path that has already been revealed 2000 years ago: LINK to Thread

Three groups make up Mystery Babylon: Moneychangers, High Priests and the Builders. Answer one question: Who rejects the capstone?

Peter and Roman High Priests - Rejects Christ to be served instead of serving and feeding the sheep.

Moneychangers - The Synagog of Satan said, "Crucify."

The Builders have been told a lie by the other two. Know the truth and the truth sets you free. Know them by their fruit and the start planting new roots.

The lie is the secret. The liars tell the lie. Who told you the lie?

Will it set us all free on your repentance? Will Peter repent first and feed the sheep? Will the moneychangers see Christ before you? It's not a race. It's just the truth. Peace comes when Christ is made the Capstone. Not before. If not, you will rip each other apart by the lie. A house divided cannot stand.

Mark 3

23 So Jesus called them over to him and began to speak to them in parables: “How can Satan drive out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come. 27 In fact, no one can enter a strong man’s house without first tying him up. Then he can plunder the strong man’s house. 28 Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.”

Go back to the main story at hand. Humpty Dumpty climbed the veil. He was an egg you know. He would have hatched and the tree of life inside could have produced what the chicken intended. Instead, he was curious. He climbed the wall to see what was on the other side. When he looked, He could not believe his eyes. He had a great fall from his glory. The egg cracked. All of the King's tools (Technology) and all of the kings men (Alchemists, scientists, theosophists, mathematicians) could not put Humpty Dumpty back together again. Hard as they try, the glory on his birthday (Lewis Carroll - Alice) cannot be gained back.
LINK to Thread

edit on 8-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
A riddle from this thread: Link

Riddle: The Two Guards?
You stand at a fork in the road. Next to each of the two forks, there stands a guard. You know the following things:

1. One path leads to Paradise, the other to Death. From where you stand, you cannot distinguish between the two paths. Worse, once you start down a path, you cannot turn back.

2. One of the two guards always tells the truth. The other guard always lies. Unfortunately, it is impossible for you to distinguish between the two guards.

You have permission to ask ONE guard ONE question to ascertain which path leads to Paradise. Remember that you do not know which guard you're asking -- the truth-teller or the liar -- and that this single question determines whether you live or die.

Question:
What one question asked of one guard guarantees that you are led onto the path to Paradise, regardless of which guard you happen to ask?

Answer:

"If I asked the _other_ guard, which door would he indicate
leads to Paradise?" Take the door _opposite_ to what's indicated!
Regardless of whom you ask, they'll point to the wrong door.

This answer is then to be considered when addressing Einstiens definition of Insanity, in relation towards the answers we are given by Politicians and ourselves.

Correct answer. Ask the right question. Answer below:

Answer

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Answer to the Riddle:

The wrong question provides the right answer to the wrong question. The right question has a hidden answer.

Ask, "Which door leads to Christ?"

Both will tell you the wrong path. In the end, you must choose the narrow path. It's neither one way or the other on the swing of the pendulum. Each side tells you the wrong direction. Choose the other way.

This is the same as esoteric and exoteric. Neither is the correct path. New age Theosophy is one extreme of the esoteric. This is the mystery schools and Freemasonry. They lie. Exoteric is Chruch Dogma and ritual. That amounts to idol worship and control. The path is narrow. Both will tell you the wrong door so you can find the right door: The one that they both deny as correct.

The Rap Star is confused by the contradiction. Choose the narrow way.

Before you blast me for being off: Consider that both guards, when asked, will tell you the wrong door. Just pick the one they don't tell you and ask either one. The one they say is wrong is right. Not a contradiction. The esoteric is a liar. He will say his door is correct. The church will tell you the spirit. They are correct. The spirit is found with Christ and the Church, but not with the Pope or Priest. That's where the Freemasons (Builders who rejected the cornerstone) made their error. The church is Christ. He is the High Priest. This is also where the church made the error on the extreme of exoteric.

Matthew 16:18
18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter (Petros), and upon this rock (Petra) I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Petros is the small stone that is rolled away. Petra is the foundation. Christ is where the church is built. Not Peter and not the Pope.

Riddle Solved - In the end, neither one is correct because they both hold a a part. You need both to find the point. You need neither Christ. He is at the crossroads waiting. Christ carries you the rest of the way through faith and repentance. The roads are not needed after you find Christ. This is the excluded middle that you never considered, but was always there.

As above, so below.

A train engineer and a friend argue over the train whistle changing pitch. Which is right? Both. The Doppler Effect is the excluded middle is the answer to both being right and wrong at the same time.

Intellect over emotion. Love over hate. Good over Evil. Choose Christ.

See this Thread: Mystery Babylon

Luke 17:33

Whoever tries to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it.

Seeking to avoid death is duplicity. In this case, the true desire would be the preservation of self. Seeking paradise is also self seeking. Christ is the correct desire. Good is its own reward.

LINK

edit on 8-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hey,

You are on the right track with the connection of insider Freemasonry and Sun worship but a lot of your other stuff is more 'theory' than actual historical record and how it agrees with top occultist writers. Hold off from your postings for a bit a conduct more research.

Read Crowley's book 'Confessions' and what we says about the sun god Horus (chp.66 and Apollo chp.67)

Crowley quotes; Confessions - chapter 66. [617, 618]

By the time I reached Bou Saâda and came to the twentieth Aethyr, I began to understand that these visions were, so to speak, cosmopolitan. They brought all systems of magical doctrine into harmonious relation. The symbolism of Asiatic cults; the ideas of the Cabbalists, Jewish and Greek; the arcana of the gnostics; the pagan pantheon, from Mithras to Mars; the mysteries of ancient Egypt; the initiations of Eleusis; Scandinavian saga; Celtic and Druidical ritual; Mexican and Polynesian traditions; the mysticism of Molinos no less than that of Islam, fell into their proper places without the slightest tendency to quarrel. The whole of the past Aeon appeared in perspective and each element thereof surrendered its sovereignty to Horus, the Crowned and Conquering Child, the Lord of the Aeon announced in The Book of the Law.

These visions thus crystallized in dramatic form the theoretical conclusion which my studies of comparative religion had led me to adumbrate. The complexity of the whole vast subject resolved itself into shining simplicity, I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears the truth in terms of Time. I understood directly that the formula of Osiris necessarily assumed all sorts of apparently incompatible forms as it was applied to different conditions of race, climate and similar conditions. I saw also that Horus might reconcile all religions, it being possible now to bring all countries to agree on a few fundamental principles.

Therefore, the All-Seeing Eye is the symbol of the Omniscience of the Sun God, Lucifer, whom they worship. These All-Seeing Eyes represents the Omniscience of Horus, who is Lucifer in the Egyptian Satanic Mysteries. Masonic author, Carl Claudy writes: "This is one of the oldest and most widespread symbols denoting God. We find it in Egypt, in India ... The Open Eye of Egypt represented Osiris. In India, Siva is represented by an eye." [Carl Claudy, "Introduction To Freemasonry: Entered Apprentice, Fellowcraft, and Master mason Complete In One Volume", The Temple Publishers, 1931, p. 148, quoted by Dr. Cathy Burns, "Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated", p. 357]

"The Blazing Star (Pentagram) has been regarded as an emblem of Omniscience, or the All-Seeing Eye, which to the Egyptian Initiates was the emblem of Osiris, the Creator." Pike, "Morals and Dogma", p. 26-16

"Since the all-seeing eye represents the Egyptian Osirus, let's look at who Osiris is. He committed incest with his sister, Isis, which resulted in the birth of Horus the Egyptian god of the dead as well as a Sun God .. Osiris is known by many other names in other countries ... In Thrace and Greece, he is known as Dionysus, the god of pleasures and of partying and wine ... Festivals held in Dionysus' honor often resulted in human sacrifices and orgiastic sexual rites. The Phrygians know Osiris as Sabasius where he is honored as the solar deity (a sun god) who was represented by horns and his emblem was a serpent. In other places, he is known by other names: Deouis, The Boy Jupiter, The Centaur, Orion, Saturn, The Boy Plutus, Iswara, The Winged One, Nimrod, Adoni, Hermes, Prometheus, Poseidon, Butes, Dardanus, Himeros, Imbors, Iasius, Zeus, Iacchus, Hu, Thor, Serapis, Ormuzd, Apollo, Thammuz, Atus, Hercules, Shiva, Moloch, and believe it or not, BAAL!" (Burns, "Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated", p. 359)

ALL-SEEING EYE -- The All-seeing eye originated in Egypt in those Satanic Mysteries which God physically judged during the time of Moses, when he lead the Israelites out of the land by the mighty hand of God. The All-Seeing Eye was representative of the omniscience of Horus, the Sun God, (Magic Symbols, by Frederick Goodman, p. 103, Satanic symbols book).

Read Tom Horn's book 'Petrus Romanus: the final pope is here' and 'Apolloyon Rising'....this is content related to freemasonry, sun god veneration and the Vatican.

Read my thread on 'veneration of the pagan sun god'.

Read this article THE MYSTERIES, FREEMASONRY, JESUITS & THE E.U. – A HISTORY, Written & Researched By Mizzie Jones

CHAPTER OF THE ROSE CROIX

Knight of the East and West Degree
Secret Password – ABADDON
source:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Revelation 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Little as it may be realised by the unthinking Mason who is interested only in the outer aspects of the Craft work, the whole fabric of Masonry may be regarded as an externalisation of that inner spiritual group whose members, down the ages, have been the Custodians of the Plan.… These Master Masons, to whom TGAOTU [The Great Architect of the Universe] has given the design and Who are familiar with the tracing board of the G.M. [Grand Master] on high, are…sometimes known as the Illuminati and can direct the searchlight of truth wherever its beams are needed to guide the pilgrim on his way. They are the Rishis of the oriental philosophy, the Builders of the occult tradition.[157]
Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 2277-2283).

At the House of the Temple, like elsewhere, “The Brotherhood of Darkness” (as our friend Dr. Stanley Monteith calls it) intentionally hides in plain sight the occult aspirations of the secret plan, which ultimately will be realized in a one-world order and one-world religion under Petrus Romanus and the son of Lucifer—Apollo/Osiris/Nimrod—or, as Manly Hall put it: The outcome of the “secret destiny” is a World Order ruled by a King with supernatural powers. This King was descended of a divine race; that is, he belonged to the Order of the Illumined for those who come to a of wisdom then belong to a family of heroes-perfected human beings.[159] When Hall offered this astonishingly perceptive commentary about the future Masonic “King” who is “descended of a divine race” of “Illumined” (luciferic) “heroes-perfected” (half-man, half-god) human beings, he nailed exactly what the Cumaean Sibyl’s prophecy on the Great Seal of the United States says will occur concerning the coming of Apollo/Osiris/Nimrod. But it may surprise some readers to learn that even US Presidents and Vice Presidents believed in this hidden message on the Great Seal…and were dedicated to seeing the prophecy fulfilled.
Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 2322-2330).

On page 332 of her related work, Blavatsky explains that “Osiris” is this Lord of Justice who rules over the “Seven Luminous Ones” or seven stars that Wallace would later speak of and under which the United States would serve following the inauguration of the New World Order and the resurrection of Osiris/Apollo.[162] The other phrase, “Yes, the Chalice is filling” corresponds to Holy Grail teachings by Roerich concerning a mystical cup, called the “Chalice of Buddha” or sometimes “the Blessed One” which was (at least metaphorically) a vessel of knowledge to those who honored the messianic figure and which would be filled by the appearance of the King of the New World Order—Osiris/Apollo to Masons.
Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 2380-2386).

Roosevelt as he looked at the colored reproduction of the Seal was first struck with the representation of the All-Seeing Eye—a Masonic representation of the Great Architect of the Universe. Next, he was impressed with the idea that the foundation for the new order of the ages had been laid in 1776 but that it would be completed only under the eye of the Great Architect. Roosevelt, like myself, was a 32nd-degree Mason. He suggested that the Seal be put on the dollar bill…and took the matter up with the Secretary of the Treasury [also a Freemason].… He brought it up in a Cabinet meeting and asked James Farley [Postmaster General and a Roman Catholic] if he thought the Catholics would have any objection to the “all-seeing Eye,” which he as a Mason looked on as a Masonic symbol of Deity. Farley said, “No, there would be no objection.”[164]
Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. (2012-04-15). Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 2408-2415).

The all-seeing eye on the Great Seal is fashioned after the Eye of Horus, the offspring of Osiris (or Osiris resurrected), as both men surely understood. Aliester Crowley, 33rd-Degree Freemason (the “wickedest man on earth”) and a Roerich occult contemporary, often spoke of this as the “New Age of Horus” and the breaking dawn of the rebirth of Osiris. That such mystics and Freemasons simultaneously used such identical language is telling, given that the Great Seal’s mottoes and symbolism relate to both Osiris and Apollo specifically, yet as one. Osiris is the dominant theme of the Egyptian symbols, his resurrection and return, while the mottoes of the seal point directly to Apollo, and the eagle, a pagan emblem of Jupiter, to Apollo’s father.
Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. (2012-04-15). Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 2478-2483).

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
You need to work on your sources, and your delivery which I have to agree with 'networkdude' comes across as a little abrasive. If you linked it all up to Sunday....worship of the Sun god being the beast's mark then you might have a story to tell. Unfortunately you have not got to this point yet so that is the story I am going to tell on this forum instead. I plan to do a big write-up thread presenting much of the info I have given to you here plus more (about 200-300% more in an initial post). I am presenting this info for your research purposes so please refrain from using it yourself for the next week or 2 until I have completed a new thread with it ok...

Instead of just telling off Freemasons for their god they mostly unwittingly follow you need to make the topic relevant to Christians too by finding the connections between Sunday and Babylon yourself so you can start calling the Christians out of Babylon too (a part of the 3 angels messages of Revelation 14)

"The [Catholic] Church took the pagan philosophy and made it the buckler of faith against the heathen. She took the pagan Roman Pantheon, temple of all the gods, and made it sacred to all the martyrs; so it stands to this day. She took the pagan Sunday and made it the Christian Sunday. She took the pagan Easter and made it the feast we celebrate during this season . . . The Sun was a foremost god with heathendom . . . The sun has worshipers at this hour in Persia and other lands . . . Hence the Church would seem to say, 'Keep that old pagan name [Sunday]. It shall remain consecrated, sanctified.' And thus the pagan Sunday, dedicated to Balder, became the Christian Sunday, sacred to Jesus"
--William L. Gildea, "Paschale Gaudium," in The Catholic World, 58, March, 1894, p. 809 [A Roman Catholic weekly].

Also have a look at thread 'The 'Christ' of the United Nations - thru Benjamin Creme' link for more info how it relates to the sun god.

All the best
edit on 9-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This quote needs to be included here for reference later. I have noted this from my reply here: LINK

Consider the warning from Albert Pike and the 19th degree Mason:

The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apotheosis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer. LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not! for traditions are full of Divine Revelations and Inspirations: and Inspiration is not of one Age nor of one Creed. Plato and Philo, also, were inspired.

The main problem with deciphering this quote is knowing who Lucifer is. Depending on your view, you will read this one of two ways. If you realize that the letters to the churches in Revelation were written to the Angels of those churches, then something of a mystery is solved. John had his vision of the future defined. The warnings to the churches may not be what we first think.

Before I ever read the quotes--outside the book of Albert Pike--and the topic of his ideas of Lucifer, I read this in context to my childlike heart. Whatever the case, Pike was warning the 19th degree Mason of the Spirit of Darkness. Apotheosis means Exaltation to divine rank or stature; deification. Elevation to a preeminent or transcendent position; glorification. Apocalypse is a lifting of the veil. So, the lifting of the veil is the transcendent position that the 19th degree mason holds. As such, he is to despise the pomps (boastings) and works (creations of spirit) of the one bringing light. Of course, we must see the truth by light of the fruit. Who boasts? Who was humble in the form of a child?

He is saying to aspire to God alone. Despise the pomps and works of Lucifer (counterfeit light). In this world, we see two creations. One creation is from God in perfection. The other is a parallel creation to overcome from error. Simplistically, we can forget the pomps that we read from those who bear unnatural fruit. Instead, we can see the true story emerge from the roots of knowledge that bear proper fruit of giving.

-Earth (Egypt / Iron Smelting Furnace)

-Air (Word / Breath / Knowledge / Light)

-Water (Baptism and immersion into the reality under the veil)

-Fire (Trials / Works out of Context).

These are five baptisms that are outlined in various texts across the world. Rumi the Sufi even confirms these in so many words. The best source, of course, is the Bible. Why would we need to overcome errors in each of the four baptisms above? The same warning that Pike gave to his initiates is the same error that has overcome the Masons and others in high places. They gave in to the pomps and works of darkness. Some do not even realize. The law of inverse squares shows us why. The further you are from anything, the less defined it is to you. Being away from one side only brings you closer to the other. What do you see more clearly? Fortunately, a stronger light can cast a weaker light into oblivion. What does a lamp have over the sun on a clear day? The lamp only allowed you to see dimly in the dark.

The final baptism comes when we eventually see the truth emerge from the error (some will never see). Our baptism in the Spirit has requirements. The trials above can be seen as combinations to defuse the problem and ignorance of their purpose. Water puts out fire. Air fuels fire. Earth covers them all if it is the primary focus. Water is the key. Air is the key. Earth and fire should only be tools.

In the end, who wrote the books we are reading? If you are from a true Hermetic mindset, you know that there is only one source. The swing of this pendulum rocks our boat both directions. In the end, the pendulum will stop. When it does, we are left seeing the mean. We are not the pendulum. We are merely rocked by it from one direction to the next. Some think they can avoid the swing by a counterbalance. Newton reminds us that an unbalanced force will eventually knock us a new direction. If I can accomplish that goal, I will be that unbalanced force.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

You need to work on your sources, and your delivery which I have to agree with 'networkdude' comes across as a little abrasive. If you linked it all up to Sunday....worship of the Sun god being the beast's mark then you might have a story to tell. Unfortunately you have not got to this point yet so that is the story I am going to tell on this forum instead. I plan to do a big write-up thread presenting much of the info I have given to you here plus more (about 200-300% more in an initial post). I am presenting this info for your research purposes so please refrain from using it yourself for the next week or 2 until I have completed a new thread with it ok...

Blow it wide open. My sources are everything you have quoted so far. I have read them all. I value where you are headed, but I have already been there. What will be interesting, however, is to see the new direction you take. My bit of advise for you is to reduce the greater cases you are considering to lesser cases. As you do, memorize this: Don't just memorize. Practice. It's an art. Once you get the hang of it, the rest falls into place naturally. Read the links in my signature. Water feeds the plant if it gets to the root.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Hey,

You are on the right track with the connection of insider Freemasonry and Sun worship but a lot of your other stuff is more 'theory' than actual historical record and how it agrees with top occultist writers. Hold off from your postings for a bit a conduct more research.

Read Crowley's book 'Confessions' and what we says about the sun god Horus (chp.66 and Apollo chp.67)

Something interesting to consider with sun worship: Hydrogen has one electron and one proton. It does not have a neutron. The electron and the proton are a matched polarity in equilibrium. Positive and negative charges are in union.

If we connect the words Genesis and Hydrogen, we get HydroGenesis. What is the primary combination of elements for life? Water. What is behind the veil of the light (Particle, Wave and Consciousness)? God. This is the lesser case. What is the greater case? What is generated as the light of both. Light overcomes darkness. Both need to be in the image.

Deuteronomy 4:19

And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars--all the heavenly array--do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.

When two become one, the miracle takes place. Read the Emerald Tablet for a defined reading of strong and weak nuclear forces.

What happens when two minds get together, each from a differing perspective on the same subject?

edit on 9-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You need to work on your sources, and your delivery which I have to agree with 'networkdude' comes across as a little abrasive.

An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

why would you post a thread with such a headline and then go back on your word just to lure us into a lecture?

seems like trolling to me.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Interesting hidden message in this thread: USS Enterprise

What is being sacrificed this time?

Answer:

The great work goes down in flames.

"As nearly as I can concentrate on the question today, I believe I am God; certainly you are, I think we intelligent beings on this planet are all a piece of God, are becoming God." Gene Roddenberry in "Star Trek Creator" by David Alexander, Roc, an imprint of Dutton Signet a division of Penguin Books New York, page 568, par 1

I think this is symbolism for the Masons great work going up in flames. The Enterprise was the symbol for the great work of the Freemasons. How far do you travel if you sail 33.33 degrees? 2012.9 miles. Just short of 2013. When December comes, the fire starts. Any sailor can tell you the distance in nautical miles.

33 X 3,14159 = 103.67. This is the Longitude of Roswell.

Crop Circle Link - LINK

“Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING” (BELL SOUND)

For whom doth the Bell Toll?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii

why would you post a thread with such a headline and then go back on your word just to lure us into a lecture?

seems like trolling to me.

The key is one virtue. If you have it, the answer will come.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The Lie:

1. represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

2. represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3. represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4. represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

6. represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7. represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all!

8. represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9. has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

--- Aliester Crowley (Freemason) said, ""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

Truth of the entire Bible and the truth that shows the lie:

--- Jesus said, "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matt 7:12

Know them by their fruit.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Riddle: The Two Guards?
You stand at a fork in the road. Next to each of the two forks, there stands a guard. You know the following things:

1. One path leads to Paradise, the other to Death. From where you stand, you cannot distinguish between the two paths. Worse, once you start down a path, you cannot turn back.

2. One of the two guards always tells the truth. The other guard always lies. Unfortunately, it is impossible for you to distinguish between the two guards.

You have permission to ask ONE guard ONE question to ascertain which path leads to Paradise. Remember that you do not know which guard you're asking -- the truth-teller or the liar -- and that this single question determines whether you live or die.

Question:
What one question asked of one guard guarantees that you are led onto the path to Paradise, regardless of which guard you happen to ask?

Answer:

"If I asked the _other_ guard, which door would he indicate
leads to Paradise?" Take the door _opposite_ to what's indicated!
Regardless of whom you ask, they'll point to the wrong door

Heard this riddle before, it was in the movie called "Labyrinth" with David Bowie. The application is the same.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

#4 what ever happened to love thy neighbor?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

John 15:13

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

We are all fallen brothers. What kind of friend would I be to my brothers if I didn't help the back out of the pit? Sometimes, you need to be honest with your brother and allow him to see that love is the reason for the honesty.

Luke 11

9 “So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

11 “Which of you fathers, if your son asks for[f] a fish, will give him a snake instead? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? 13 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”

Don't expect me to give you a snake. If you know a person by their fruit, there is no fear in hearing what they have to say. Just know it by the fruit.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The lie says, "Do unto others as you would do." The truth says, "Do unto others as you would have them do to you."

Love requires truth.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Some of you here may know better than I on Nimrod and Osiris. Here is what I see. Posted from this thread: LINK

I just made the most amazing connection. Read some of this link: The Mysteries Revealed

Now, read this passage from Revelation 13.

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city —which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

Let me open your eyes. The Beast is Mystery Babylon. See this link for Mystery Babylon to identify the characters for who they represent.

I will decipher the verses. When the witnesses finished their testimony, the beast (Mystery Babylon Members) come up from the Abyss and will attack the witnesses. Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city. I assume that "Their" bodies may not be who you think. The very next thing that happens is that "They" are called to heaven. Then, the reign of Christ begins. I might assume that Mystery Babylon is called up to heaven for judgment. The witnesses are left on earth. Have we had it wrong all these years?

The next part has mystified me for some time. I now think I have the answer. Osiris was crucified in Egypt. By saying "Their" God was crucified in Egypt, the verse is indicating that Mystery Babylon's Lord was crucified there. Sodom and Egypt is a representation of Paganism and Rule.

For more, consult the thread revealing the lie of the Mystery Schools and the Truth of God. Secret of Freemasonry and Mystery Religion

The lesson to be learned: Come out of Egypt--QUICK!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Depopulation begins 22nd june unless something stops it.

this is 33 years after the georgia guidestones were ordered ( by the rosicrucians) and will take 6 months the illuminatis human sacrifice dates are 22nd june and the 21st decmber 6.6 billion are due to be executed by the scum that have sold their souls to the anti christ, who does exist

If a Mason sails 33.33 degrees, how many nautical miles has he gone? Can anyone do the calculation? 2012.9 miles.

For whom doth the bell toll?

One of Hemingway's best works, along with The Sun Also Rises, The Old Man and the Sea, and A Farewell to Arms.

"No man is an Island, entire of itself; every man is a peece of the Continent, a part of the main; if a Clod be washed away by the Sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a Promontory were, as well as if a Mannor of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee."

It may not toll for whom you think.

LINK

Nimrod Osiris

"Using the old Paris Meridian, Mt Hermon lies exactly at 33.33 degrees north and 33.33 degrees east. It is also 2012 miles from the equator and 2012 miles from the Paris Meridian. The Paris Meridian is the meridian to which many ancient structures are aligned. The number of nautical miles in 33.33 degrees of the earth is 2012.9. This corresponds to the year, month day that (December 21, 2012) the ancient Mayans believed their calendar would end." LINK

Enoch gave a 70 generation judgment to the Watchers of Earth. Since they had corrupted mankind by messing with their DNA (Book of Jasher ch. 4), God used Enoch to deliver a judgment. When methuselah died, Noah embarked on his voyage. Do the calculation of the 70 generations.

Enoch was taken by God at 950. A generation is calculated by taking the precession of the earth (26000) and dividing by 360. Each generation of the earth creates a tick on the clock. Multiply a generation (72.222) years times 70 and you get 5055. Do the math. 6000 years on the calendar and the end comes for the Aliens that the Masons bow to.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

To see this clearly, let’s put the information into context with the entire story of the Bible:

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

Let's come about the answer another way. 1948 is when Israel becomes a nation. Jesus said that when the fig tree blooms (Israel), then the generation will not pass before all these things happen. On tick on the clock will not end.

1948 + 70 = 2018. The tick will need 2.22 years left. If those days were not shortened (Matthew 24) then no flesh would survive according to Jesus. In other words, the days will be shortened.

Tribulation starts at the end of 2012. This lasts until the end of 2018. Psalms 111-118 represent 2011-2018. 111 is a call to wake up. 112 is a call to give to others. 115 (2015) is the antichrist wrath. 2018 is the opening of the gates of heaven. These are known as the Hallel Psalms. 111-112 makes an acrostic of the Hebrew letters. 119 does the same. They enclose the most important 7 years within God's Word and language. King David said the Builders (Masons) rejected the cornerstone (Christ) in Psalms 118. Interesting don't you think? The Builders are the Watchers. The bell tolls on their watch.

Mystery Babylon are the Masons, Moneychangers and the High Priests (Rome)

The bell tolls for them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join