It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer=The Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by be4ne1

Yes, I feel the same thing. Something must be going on. I read a lot from Pike and Luciferian and I come to the same conclusions than you.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Now, which planet would be Mars's evening star? Well, certainly not Mercury, it's not bright enough. So, Maybe Venus? Wrong! To Earth Venus is very bright, but to Mars, Venus is a lot less bright than Mars's real evening star... Earth.

Why does Mars even matter if it has an evening star first off?....I see where you are getting to, however; as far as we know here on Earth since you are typing this theory from Earth what does this have to do with us here on Earth?...You might be going way ahead...Maybe in our next life time this could be true but as of now it is not. Mars could be a parallel to our next life time...I guess we will find that out once we die here on Earth...Interesting theory though.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Thank you for your input.
I believe that the Evening Star connection could unlock the truth about where we were created. And maybe who engineered us.
Mars is very real, and its relics of an advanced civilization are placed on the same plane than ours. Only time separates us from truth... If only we could get our hands on a time machine.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Mars is very real, and its relics of an advanced civilization are placed on the same plane than ours.

I know it is...I can spot it in the sky without a telescope...The red planet...Honestly by 2071 I will be dead most likely due to smoking. Surely I will be reborn on the red planet.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

lol

Well, according to my sources the Gates to the Other Side are localized around Arcturus. Mars was just the "test-tube" planet for our physical bodies.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Compare Arcturus to our Sun...Yeah..Earth is the size of our Sun compared to Arcturus...We are ants on Earth

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by swan001

I'd say more like earth = hell.

My opnion, is we're probably already dead being shown the life we lived during the final judgement.

I say this because i get Deja Vu alot like the things i do have already been done by me before and i have dreams that come true but they seem more like memories.
edit on 8-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

I was typing up a response on another thread and heard something on the TV that sparked a deja vu moment. The TV broadcast was live, discussing the game 7 of the NBA playoffs tonight, so I know for sure I had never heard it before. I'm also on a part of the forums I have never bothered with and was on a thread that was made within the week. The content I was replying to was something I couldn't find in any Google search. Everything was new.

Months ago I had a dream of the event happening. The deja vu moment also had the feeling if it being at least the third time it's happened. In past instances I always have the thought of my religious beliefs pop in my head, usually making me want to follow those religious beliefs, though ultimately I end up following my scientific beliefs. This time this happened when I was aggressively defending my religious beliefs (I actually had cancelled the post as it was way off-topic), which I rarely do. It had me thinking that I'm being given the opportunity to follow the correct path (religion) over the wrong path that I keep ending up following (science). I question that though because it's an idea that's refuted since even the most religious followers have deja vu. Of course I question that because my deja vu is like yours... I'm certain that these deja vu events I have dreamed of before, as I can remember waking up and being confused by the dream.

NOTE: By 'science' I'm referring to evolution views and 'religion' I refer to creationist views.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I will give u the benefit of my knowledge on the subject, do not ask of its origins, but this is the truth as I know it at this very moment.

One of the oldest symbols known is the star tetrahedron or in 2D a triangle up with a triangle down over top or star of David. The kimetic translation of that is "As above so is below". So the story goes.

Lucifer/Satan/Devil the second most powerful angel after the metatron thought he could build something better than God. Three times he was asked to recant upon the third God said fine take all those that agree with u and be gone from the heavens I will give you dominion over a small planet called earth. When Lucifer and his minons were cast out God took the majority of his light as punishment leaving him darker/evil than any other angel.

This is the tricky part Lucifer/Devil/Satan created life on earth little creatures at first but eventually dominant reptiles which allowed no other life to flourish. God disliking this sent an extinction level event wiping out Lucifer's greatest creation and the further infuriated him by creating man . God indwelled man with more light than he ever had and Lucifer became jealous.

Thus Lucifer set on a mission to prove that these new humans even with their unmatched (even by angels) light and potential could be twisted into blood thirsty gluttonous reptiles even more devistating to other forms of life than the dinosaurs were. So far he's doing a great job.

We create with both light and dark as Lucifer does if he can magnify the dark,/evil and minimize the light/good he can prove that God is no better at creation than him and that we should. Be wiped out as the dinosaurs were. That is his ultimate goal unfortunately we keep blowing every chance.

Humans are more powerful than Lucifer and the fallen we have more ability to create.
The people at the top of our leadership have been steered by the fallen knowingly and unknowingly forever.
The power is passed through the bloodlines of the fallen that slept with wives of men.
Lucifer and the fallen still rule at the top of the pyramid as they are immortal
Lucifer models this creation on what he remembers of the heavens.
Lucifer's only connection to God anymore is through the light in humanity he thus seeks to control trap pervert and twist the spirit.
Lucifer seeks to perpetually trap soles here by all means of manipulation it is why violence is perpetuated to create karma and morally and emotionally create trauma.

You have to find your way through this maze and be true to the good in you relentless and unyielding if you ever plan to escape this trap. Hopefully I have given some of you with this a small piece of the puzzle you may use.

Do things for the right reason : LOVE, right/wrong are in your heart and soul you choose whom you serve every day.

edit on 9-6-2012 by ISHAMAGI because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2012 by ISHAMAGI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

You know, that sounds pretty good to me. It might use some spit and polish, but I think what you present is pretty darn close. Star for you

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Wow! There sure are a lot of people here who seem to know absolutely what the truth is! Sorry, but you don't. Part of philosophy is taking the what ifs and conceptionalizing possible scenerios and outcomes. We would never have progressed as a race if it wasn't for the Descartes and Aristotles of the world. Stating fables as fact is not very resposible and hats off to Swan for such a great topic. The purpose would be to rationalize an outcome one way or another, not to berate or criticize an idea or theory especially when you back it with nonesense you call absolute truth. Not going to single anyone out here but if we are to encourage thinking outside the box, then we need to be supportive of those willing to put an idea out there.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

edit on 9-6-2012 by Nemesis3872 because: Doubled

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm more in the belief that the Sun is Satan. Many of the ancient Civilizations that worshipped the sun were Empire's built on slavery and human sacrifice. It's been said that the Sun is the giver of life on this planet. It may give life but it is not the Creator of "ALL THINGS". I'm not sure if there is a thread about this theory but I guess I'll search it out.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Wrong
Completely Wrong
Third Line

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Wow! That sure is a good theory. I'll consider this one! A star for you.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

or maybe earth is hell. martians used earth as a prison colony much like britain used australia, these convicts were not very skilled and were left no technolagy to speak of and so had to start from scratch.

maybe thats were the story of bad people going to hell came from????? just a thought

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

Yes, that theory already exists. I think it could be very possible.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
reply to post by swan001

or maybe earth is hell. martians used earth as a prison colony much like britain used australia, these convicts were not very skilled and were left no technolagy to speak of and so had to start from scratch.

maybe thats were the story of bad people going to hell came from????? just a thought
I think you might be on to something. There is a more specific term I could use, but, in the scriptures it makes many references to heaven and hell being generally in the same direction, place. Could it be both in the same time? Why not?
It would all depend on the hierarchic in power, and its motivation. Look at our prison system and you see favoritism show for certain prisoners. Not all mind you, but if the wrong person runs a prison it will become his Kingdom, sort of speaking. "Some" prisoners will be given special privileges while others are forced to toil.

It may very well be in one sense, that our own planet is truly a prison planet, but lets stop for a moment and explore the "Judicial" system that may have put them here. What were their offenses, and against whom? Should the gates of hell be flung open and allow all sorts of "Evil" spirits to run a muck? Or, were they spirits that just didn't want to bow down to a "King".

There is no way to tell, but if I were to "Loose" the hounds I would have to know what they were capable of, and if they were truly imprisoned wrongfully. When we invade a enemy land we do not open all the prison gates at once. We review each person individually and gauge their crime. Naturally we consider political descenders to be allies if they were jailed because they voiced a disagreement with their government. Each prisoner must undergo a review before they are released.

In any case prisoners should not be lumped into one category and should be handled individually.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

That is very logical.
It could explain why only some of us will be saved when Judgement day comes...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
DISCLAIMER

This thread is not about religion. The focus of this thread is to disprove or approve the theory that mankind was engineered on Mars, using the Evening Star connection.

TO THE MODS:
At that time my thread is currently placed in "religion" forum. I wish you could please put it back to "origin and creation" forum classification. The current classification is incorrect.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Isn't the interior of Earth filled with reptilians (snake-men, which could be referred as "Lucifer")?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join