It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer=The Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Wow. Now that's a heck of a title, is it not? I mean, the kind of title that will irritate hard-core religious or sceptic atheists. Just by looking at the title, you will think: That guy, Swan, must be crazy.

But bear with me while I expose the reasoning behind my absurd and eccentric claim.

You see, most of modern conspiracy theorists, that have deeply studied the topic of aliens's politics (exopolitics), are aware that there is a theory which proposes that mankind was engineered by an advanced civilization. The theory proposes that this engineering event happened on not the Earth, but on our neighbour, the planet Mars. This theory explains why relics of an advanced civilization has been found on Mars and covered by the Government (and, of course, NASA).
If Mankind was in the beginning a martian colony, as they looked up at their sky, then they would have seen a very bright morning (and evening star), just as we do on Earth. The concept of Evening star has been linked to Lucifer (Carrier of Light) by early religions, and Luciferian religions confirm this concept.

Now, which planet would be Mars's evening star? Well, certainly not Mercury, it's not bright enough. So, Maybe Venus? Wrong! To Earth Venus is very bright, but to Mars, Venus is a lot less bright than Mars's real evening star...
Earth.

Now, remember that according to the Bible, for those who believe it, it is said that Lucifer tempted Jesus by offering the Earth. Could it be that this... "entity" called Lucifer actually owns the Earth?

Speak your mind up! Solve the mystery! But please stay civilized.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Owns the earth, or is the earth? Not sure on the title. One theory I have heard from those studying mystery school is mankind is supposed to be lucifer, and having fallen. However, its very much best to avoid all those speculations, because there really is a dark side entity who claims to be him. And then probably many copy cats amongst the fallen. None of them , including the annanuki, including the gods of old, including the bloodlines or Rothchilds, NONE OF THEM, own the earth.

Do you know what earth is, what the sun is? Where does this universe hail from? Is it strictly a creation, or is it a reflection? It does have real Creator(s), the Family of Love and Light, and a Prime Creator. They're not Lucifer and never could be, and in fact our terminologies here are distortions and kindergarden stuff. Its all about Love and Equality however.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
One could even say, this is home, in a way. Or a reflection of our home. We're trying to bring it back to the real place.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

well i'll throw my 2 bits in!
lucifer IS NOT satan. the 'title' lucifer only is mentioned once in the old testament (Isaiah)
Satan (which is a title as well) is who tempted the christ.
also,christians say that the devil is lord of this world 'till jesus comes back to fix things!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Good theory! Your theory makes a lot of sense. I do not share your opinion, though, but I'll give you a star nonetheless because your thinking is logical and backed up by some sources.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by swan001

also,christians say that the devil is lord of this world 'till jesus comes back to fix things!

Wow! That is amazing. I didn't know that! Thanks! A star for your 2 cents, mate!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Yes I agree, another entity claims that title of Satan, and then again there would be more copy cats. The Dragon of Old. Quetzcoatl, Appolyon. There are many names for some of the same ideas. Chronos/Saturn, eating his own children, Zeus. Who is the real deal atop of their pyramid, the missing capstone. They claim that is the pineal. Yet they are still puppets on strings.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
this lady gives a really good explanation of "the evolution of lucifer"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I'd say more like earth = hell.

My opnion, is we're probably already dead being shown the life we lived during the final judgement.

I say this because i get Deja Vu alot like the things i do have already been done by me before and i have dreams that come true but they seem more like memories.
edit on 8-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Indeed the relationship between Lucifer and God in Job is hardly hostile, as they gamble over Job's fate.

I don't think the earth is Lucifer, in the sense of evil.
What Lucifer offers Jesus is evil - the ownership of the earth.
The concept of ownership of the earth (rather than a collective stewardship) is evil.
Just like money is not the root of all evil, but the love of money.
It's not materialism that is evil (as some Gnostics would propose) it is our relationship to it, and a false attachment to it.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This thread is in the wrong forum.

Maybe put this in Religious Conspiracies instead.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PieKeeper

Believe me, this thread is in the appropriate forum. Lucifer, Satan, the giants of the bible, and of course, the Divine plan are all about who and what we are, and where we came from! Religion has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Well in one way, so many of these legends and stories and names, could all by symbolic pertaining to our struggle, archtypes of the human experiences, but at the same time I just let that stuff go, because its not even needed to dwell on, for there is always something negative wishing to attend, if you give permissions.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Cool concept. Although I don't think earth from Mars would be as bright as Venus is from earth. Venus is a planet with an ultra thick white atmosphere. That's one of the reasons it appears so bright to us, it reflects a lot of light. Venus is closer to earth than mars as well. Earth would probably appear similar to how Mars looks to us, except with a blueish tint rather than a reddish one. If the theory holds weight, you may want to check for blue references associated with Lucifer.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There has to be a very convincing 'reason' that Albert Pike and Freemasons claim Lucifer as their god, beyond whatever "evil" most of us believe they can claim fame to. Me personally, all the gold in the universe could not sway me to the side of downright "evil." Nor can I accept so many Luciferians willingly "gave up their soul" for material wealth and power for such a short time. The soul is forever, I believe. Not really a great deal. (Sounds like something a banker would offer- with interest.)

As tempting as power and wealth may be to some, it isn't enough. My soul is emphatically Not For Sale!! But I can't shake the suspicion that Luciferians/Freemasons are in possession of the "Ultimate Secret."- whatever that may be. But on the other hand, they undeniably guard this/these secret(s) and make it crystal clear, they ain't in no mood to share one speck of it with the rest of mankind. So....there's something about "Lucifer" the rest of us should know, but don't.....yet.
edit on 6/8/2012 by be4ne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Please explain to me how "deeply studying" exopolitics is any different from deeply studying "Star Trek" or any other brand of science fiction? Because honestly I can sit down and invent alien races and alternative histories until I'm blue in the mouth and the topic is one that goes back a long ways in science fiction (probably back into the theosophy movement, after that we get things like Lovecraft, 2001 Space Odyssey, etc)

The idea that human beings were designed first on Mars doesn't really make any sense in light of what we know of human evolution. To date no life has been discovered on Mars, certainly nothing even akin to a primate, so we couldn't have evolved there first. So then basically, if I get this, you are suggesting that aliens kidnapped our early ancestors from Earth, took them to Mars, where we were genetically altered, then we were placed back on Earth about 200,000 years ago, yet for some reason the mythology of Lucifer has to do with being back on Mars even though the concept of Lucifer wouldn't be written down until 150,000 years after our species first emerged?

Or was this alien interference much more recent in our history? But then the closer you put it to present day the more baffling it is that we haven't discovered a shred of evidence for genetic tampering in our evolutionary line or any evidence of alien visitation in ancient times.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

This is the first time I have actually put any thought into the possiblity that we are already dead and just reliving our past life right now. I experience De Ja Vu so heavily that it puts chill bumps down my arms quite often and lately it is getting stronger. My experiences are so intense that when I am talking to someone in another room I will actually mutter the words with my mouth as they are saying them. Last week I was talking to a person in another office while in my office and I actually wrote out their response in an email while I was talking to them but before they actually said it.

Thank you lonewolf19792000 for the interesting thought.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by be4ne1
There has to be a very convincing 'reason' that Albert Pike and Freemasons claim Lucifer as their god, beyond whatever "evil" most of us believe they can claim fame to. Me personally, all the gold in the universe could not sway me to the side of downright "evil." Nor can I accept so many Luciferians willingly "gave up their soul" for material wealth and power for such a short time. The soul is forever, I believe. Not really a great deal. (Sounds like something a banker would offer- with interest.)

As tempting as power and wealth may be to some, it isn't enough. My soul is emphatically Not For Sale!! But I can't shake the suspicion that Luciferians/Freemasons are in possession of the "Ultimate Secret."- whatever that may be. But on the other hand, they undeniably guard this/these secret(s) and make it crystal clear, they ain't in no mood to share one speck of it with the rest of mankind. So....there's something about "Lucifer" the rest of us should know, but don't.....yet.

Hi b4ne1. Love your name.

This world is so full of assumptions there just isn't anymore room for another. But I wont let that stop me lol lol

Lets assume for a moment some people would not believe unless they saw it with their own eyes, and for a moment, lets assume the concept of Lucy is real. The Beetles come to mind. Would you betray an oath to a force that can pop up anywhere, and enforce an oath? Or at the very least, Illuminate your treason?

So....there's something about "Lucifer" the rest of us should know, but don't.....yet
Do you think that subject is ready for prime time television?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You do? I get deja vu very often too, and, just as you describe it, memory-like dreams. I remember weird things that never happened in my life, and I can feel that they are not dreams.
I think you may be right.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Great thinking!
I will definitively check blue references. For now the only links I can see is bluebloods (which supposedly would have descended from a very occult sect) and the fact that blue is the colour of royalty (see France flag: Blue for royal - Merovingians, and red for blood).
Thanks for your input! It was very insightful.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join