It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Enterprise possibly under attack [updated]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by reclaimed

sky news ticker at botton of screen just said
unconfirmed number of american sevicemen injured in unprovoked attack

wow ticker not showing that anymore
now they have a bus crash
it changed within two minutes or less did anyone else see it

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
ATS Logic:

"The MSM is all lies and propaganda made up by the Bilderberg group! The MSM can't be trusted!"

"Wait...has the MSM confirmed this USS Enterprise attack story yet? I'll believe it when they confirm it!"

Hehe I was thinking the same thing, but in this case you would actually WANT an MSM confirmation.

Since the whole purpose of this attack would be to stage another invasion, the MSM would be used as tools of propaganda to garner support for the new war. If there is any truth to this the MSM would be the first to get the directions on what to say.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I just checked my twitter account and typed in USS enterprise as a search so far ten results, not going off the hook bye any means, as well these are probably just people from all the conspiracy sites flooding twitter with the same unfounded rumors. Perhaps someone with a membership to one of the other sites should see if they have the same "rumor" floating about there boards???

But to say twitter is alight with speculation would as well be some sort of disinformation....

SaneThinking

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Twitter is going crazy with it at the moment.

Latest: "@FoxNews is there any truth to the rumor that the USS Enterprise was hit by missiles and is sinking? Thank you for your help."

EVEN if it was hit...there is NO WAY it would be sinking.
If True...Say 'Good Night' Iran!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The news today is talking about the space shuttle Enterprise aboard the Intrepid.

Do you suppose someone got their wires crossed?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

You're basically wrong, the headlines would be "Iran destroying all wildlife ..." ...

Any aircraft carrier, or submarine, running on nuclear fuel isn't just a weapon but it's a terror threat in enormous proportions. It's a threat against your enemies, "sink it, and you¨'re dead from radiation". The United States is the largest terrorist organisation, holding the entire world hostage with it's nuclear arsenal.

The aircraft carriers, being a very potent weapon ... and the reason nobody has "sunk" one yet, is because nobody wants the nuclear waste in their own territorial waters. So if Iran, was to sink it ... the blame would definately be put on them.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking

I just checked my twitter account and typed in USS enterprise as a search so far ten results, not going off the hook bye any means, as well these are probably just people from all the conspiracy sites flooding twitter with the same unfounded rumors. Perhaps someone with a membership to one of the other sites should see if they have the same "rumor" floating about there boards???

But to say twitter is alight with speculation would as well be some sort of disinformation....

SaneThinking

I typed in USS Enterprise and have over 40 in the last 25 minutes. Some are from alt. news sites and some are directed at large MSM accounts asking.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Latest: "@FoxNews is there any truth to the rumor that the USS Enterprise was hit by missiles and is sinking? Thank you for your help."

why iran.........who mentioned them or are you just adding more unconfirmed BS

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by SrWingCommander

How did it go from 1 death (which could happen by accident) and missiles and aircraft on twitter....

That's sort of the way rumors work.
en.wikipedia.org...

Wow....really, no kdding....

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Looks like the initial report started from this guys page:

www.facebook.com...

His initial post was 3+ hours ago on it and his page has a lot more posts.

edit on 6/8/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
check out "gene vallee"
on facebook some interesting comments

link   

Originally posted by Ph03n1x

Originally posted by IAMTAT

why iran.........who mentioned them or are you just adding more unconfirmed BS

Sorry, good point. Thank you.
Correction: If it DID happen...It was PROBABLY Iran!...And they can kiss their butts goodbye!

link   
reply to post by Nspekta

RT maybe would confirm source and then post, but all the B.S pressTV.ir post, there is no way they would not break this story. There IMHO is no way at all this would be this quiet, think of how many countries surround the area the ship is, how many people would be within range of hearing and seeing the jets bombard this ship. The sort of pandimonium that would be taking place, jets being scrambled to aquire further possible threats, mobilzations taking place, because ethis would set off the inevitable. Just too quiet.....

On the other hand always a calm before the storm, but still unfounded rumors have me thinking were all being had.

SaneThinking

And if not, see you all in the mountains, bring canned food, only have enough for a few, but willing to share!!!!

link   

Originally posted by maythetruthbeknown
All I could find doing a search, was a minor fire has been put out on New air craft carrier USS George H W bush and that was reported yesterday but happened on Wednesday. Will keep looking.
.www.wkow.com...

The pigsucker got his own ship?

2nd

link   
Two words come to mind after reading this thread: Grey Area!

Is there a news blackout or is this just a test of how rumors spread on the internet?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Oh, well...If Gene Vallee is reporting it on his Facebook page, then it MUST be true!

edit on 8-6-2012 by jtap66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

This would make a fantastic experiment. It's totally unconfirmed and there's a big hooplah about it. That's ideal really. What better way than this is there to spread concern and misinformation?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Latest from his facebook page on it....apparently they are awaiting authorization to release reports:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Nice catch.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Wait here...I'll get on my Facebook and report that I have sources who are confirming that the Enterprise was sunk by a cigar shaped UFO.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join