It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Bullets In High Demand Following Flesh-Eating Attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by Nightchild

My god what is happening to America.....

I can assure you that things have constantly been happening throughout history even outside of America aswell.

Zombie bullets give me a break son.... whats next?

Zombie Bullets are merely one in the long row of silliness people have come up with throughout History, and in itself, nothing surprising at all.
As said, things like this have always happened, as there have always been people keen on persecuting other people, either under the excuse of Religion or just because of plain fear and ignorance for what the persecutors don't understand.
Once again, an example(of many) are the previously referred Vampire killing-sets.

Hence, nothing new.

edit on 8-6-2012 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

We are on the subject of how america has gone crazy by selling zombie bullets keep up.
I said whats happened to america as i am sick of this zombie crap and you guys should not buy into it
I never said about you using them etc. I just mentioned what is wrong with america as an expression.
I got alot of american friends and they are ashamed of it all.
America is a great country good people but boy there is some fruit loops over there if they buy into this zombie outbreak lol my two pounds worth..

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Fair enough, I understand what you are saying.
However, outrageous stuff happens everywhere in the World, either in America, China, Middle East, Europe or anywhere else.
You will always find something outrageous. The only reason that some crap happen more often in some places than others, is because there happen to be more people in those places, such as, for instance, USA, hence, unfortunately, also more stupid people.

As for the Zombie stuff, it is not America that have come up with it, but silly citisens.

edit on 8-6-2012 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

reply to post by amongus

Amen as the old saying goes ..... only in America ..
Not all of you are like it but quite alo't are some of the most paranoid people i have ever known..
Most my American friends agree its gone crazzzzzzyyy over there .. zombie bullets omg whats next guys??
To the sane Americans on here i do not wan't to offend...

Ghost bullets are next.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

reply to post by amongus

Not all of you are like it but quite alo't are some of the most paranoid people i have ever known..
Most my American friends agree its gone crazzzzzzyyy over there .. zombie bullets omg whats next guys??

Ghost bullets are next.

My 4 year old is a GENIUS!

He told me just last night that the only way to kill a ghost was with an invisible ghost bullet! He said ghosts can go through us, and go through walls, but they can't go through each other. So, if you had a bullet made out of ghost stuff, then it would kill a ghost!

Luckily, since they are invisible and imaginary anyway, I happen to have a whole box full!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by amongus

reply to post by amongus

Ghost bullets are next.

My 4 year old is a GENIUS!

He told me just last night that the only way to kill a ghost was with an invisible ghost bullet! He said ghosts can go through us, and go through walls, but they can't go through each other. So, if you had a bullet made out of ghost stuff, then it would kill a ghost!

Luckily, since they are invisible and imaginary anyway, I happen to have a whole box full!

Your son IS amazing! Seriously, I can see it now. An empty box, that claims to have invisible bullets in it that kill ghosts. Or "hollow-ween" bullets that have the effect of hallow points.

God. I'm so sick of this zombie #. It's ruining ATS.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
hey nothing wrong with hornady Vmax andTAP rounds. I like the little red plastic tip to them. the plastic vaporizes when it hits a target and then you're left with a 168 grain hollowpoint sniper round. Or a hollowpoint traveling at 2,600 feet a second. Look at it however you want. Pretty cool in my book. Plus Hornady rounds are pretty much match grade and are some of the best around.

They make some sick sabot rounds for certain high caliber rifles too. Imagine a 338 or a 300 sabot to fit a 50 cal casing. Can you say hyperkinetic bullet. Not available for the public though. Probably for good reason.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

A man that is sane thank god, If i bit someones ear off in a rage does that make me a zombie lol, amongus whats it all about lol...
How long have they been doing this zombie thing in america for now lol ?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The best thing to use is fragmentation bullets.
In the army they use’t to use a knife to put a small cross cut in the top of the bullet.

You should shoot them in the head. The brain is totally mush’t up.
And Only one bullet for each zombie. Unless you miss first time.
I thick arm guard and good glove on the other hand.

Don’t get the blood in your mouth.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
yeah not all bullets are the same. A jacket bullet especially from a rifle at close range will go through a person like a laser. leaving a very small wound channel. It would be like being hit by an arrow that passes clean through. I know a 30.06 at close range won't do squat.

I say for zombies go with a shotgun and some deer slugs. those are effective. especially hourglass deer slugs. Oh man.

Now go for a Locked Core or a frange load in your pistol or rifle and you are ready to blast zombie ass!

I know it's not uncommon for troops to take a saw and cut off the tips of their machine gun rounds so that the core is exposed. It's against the geneva convention, but in war who really cares. These things will do way more damage to people than a jacketed round.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
. It would be like being hit by an arrow that passes clean through. I know a 30.06 at close range won't do squat.

You must have never heard of hydrostatic shock. Or perhaps you would like to stand in front of a .30-06 while I shoot it at you. It won't do squat at that range so you will be fine.

That would be one of the LAST rounds I would want to get hit with....close or long range.....

There are a lot of Germans and Japanese not breathing due to 30-06.....

edit on 9-6-2012 by SrWingCommander because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2012 by SrWingCommander because: sp

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

I don't think you understand what exactly is happening. No one actually thinks or believes in zombies. The thing about America is, and this is important, is that no matter how unethical, how stupid, silly or ludicrous it is..............................if it sells then someone will be cashing in. That's it. It never has anything to do with what's being sold, and everything to do with why they're being produced. Ppl buy stupid things in this country. Nothing to do with being paranoid at all. This country is land of the novelty item. Ppl here watch Jersey shows and professional wrestling. It's all about the market. Sex and stupidity will always sell. That's all.

I wish you were right though. As an American, I would much rather my fellow countrymen be paranoid instead of stupid. I have to settle for stupid though. I'd say a good 35-40 percent of the people I speak with on a daily basis are downright stupid. I'd say 5% have something intelligent to say, and I'd say that here @ ATS you have all that and then some. From Crazy Joe Arpaio to David Icke. This place makes America seem timid.
edit on 9-6-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join