It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporter Detained/Arrested Investigating Mysterious Explosion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Hey there Old Corp, I did not recognize your new avatar!

Here is a theme song for your endeavors!

That was hilarious!

But you know what? Nothing is impossible if God wills it.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by itswhatev
Reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Back in college I went to a few greenpeace rallies, signed a few forms- but never really was very "hardcore" about. I have always thought maybe that was what it was- somehow I find it hard to believe something as minuscule as being a member of an online forum would put you on that list...seems like they probably have a better way to narrow down their choices.

You are assuming that being a member of ATS is the only reason why I might be on the list. You know, I had a show before I became a member here, and I will continue to have one no matter what. Over the past 5 years my show, in its various incarnations and formats, has been seen over TWO MILLION times if you lump together all of the views from the different platforms upon which it has been hosted.

I spent a good deal of that time railing against the Federal government, and the last two POTUS's determination to turn our Great Republic into a nation of slaves. When you tell two million people that Barack Hussein "The first Black, Gay, Muslim POTUS" Obama, and Georgie "Owl Worshiper" Bush, are guilty of Treason, Premeditated Murder (al-Awlaki), and Crimes against Humanity, some alphabet agency is bound to notice.

Or maybe it was my New Declaration of Independence thread.

Now. Ask me if I care.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by itswhatev

That's unbelievable and yet believable at the same time that we would be put on a watch list. Makes me wonder if being on ATS will effect my career path after receiving my bachelor's. I so happen to be getting it in one of the criminal justice fields.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Indiana Michigan Radiation UPDATE -- Military, DHS, HAZMAT, Large Booms www.youtube.com...
Think what you want of Dutchsinse, the one who created the video, but there are also other multiple sources sharing the same info. Sounds like the reporter was on the edge of something big.
The extremely high radiation spike in northern Indiana and southern Michigan, the large booms (explosions), snapped trees, reports of Hazmat, military helicopters, etc. all happening in the same general areas within days of each other...........wtf is going on, and what are they covering up?
edit on 8-6-2012 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I joined this site for threads like this. Great to see members of this site out seeking the truth. Keep up the great work!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Firstly, if anyone thinks some computer somewhere doesnt scan ATS like all the other web sites on the net...
they are living in the past......
The NSA has a new facility in Utah that will be able to monitor virtually every available wire in the world.....
The new chip capacity has enabled complete spectrum dominance of the web....do not doubt it.
OK Bob, now ya know what yer going up against......im glad yer still here outside......
Under the new laws, you could merely have dissapeared without a trace......if you thought the going was uphill so far prepare for the grade ahead as it gets a lot steeper as you get deeper.......
Heres hoping those local LEOs will be ready to step up and lead if that becomes nessessary....
Here in Canada The RCMP are in reality an occupying federal army, that also does policing on contract to communities......ahem....
I do not expect the same results....
I believe your only insurance is your audience....the wider the message goes the safer your a$$ will be.....
We will do our best to insure that the truth really is viral.....Go BOB GO!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Oldcorp, aka bob, glad your doing ok...

I hope they did not give you the TSA treatment, and I am sure glad that they did not pull NDAA on you. This needs to go viral.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalBlue
Indiana Michigan Radiation UPDATE -- Military, DHS, HAZMAT, Large Booms www.youtube.com...
Think what you want of Dutchsinse, the one who created the video, but there are also other multiple sources sharing the same info. Sounds like the reporter was on the edge of something big.
The extremely high radiation spike in northern Indiana and southern Michigan, the large booms (explosions), snapped trees, reports of Hazmat, military helicopters, etc. all happening in the same general areas within days of each other...........wtf is going on, and what are they covering up?
edit on 8-6-2012 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

Just watched that Dutchsinse clip, he definitely makes some good points and it is definitely worrisome knowing that I live in the Chicagoland area, and am going to a BBQ in Northwest Indiana tomorrow...FML...... The high radiation levels is definitely scary...I just wish there were some answers to what the hell is going on..

edit on 8-6-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Oldcorp, aka bob, glad your doing ok...

I hope they did not give you the TSA treatment, and I am sure glad that they did not pull NDAA on you. This needs to go viral.

i agree PRO , and bob , you don't know me but , thanks for your efforts , did they charge you with anything ?

as always LightningStrikesHere

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

no,, but i think their firing Missles at me,,,,

not confimed yet!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Bob, I am sorry to hear what you had to go through today! But you went through it and shared it with us, and that's important.

I left a message on your blog site

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
What if even the base didn't know what the explosion was and they were on high alert because of it? Then you come up asking questions and they freak out? If it didn't sound like a sonic boom, maybe it really wasn't a plane and it wasn't some test on the base. It could have been fracking maybe? It had to be something. But who knows what it was. I don't know. Keep up the good work. You have more b***s than I do.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Crap my heart just sank watching the video in the OP and reading the thread, I agree this is what makes ATS one of the most informed and interesting places to read and hang out.

Damn, I hate to see you go through this and am concerned for you, that was a very very bad situation to be in all because you wanted answers.

Well, now you know for sure, not many can say that.

Just know I am in support of you and your unfaltering journey through the wormhole of awareness.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Hey Bobby......WOW!

This is what is getting in to alternative media:

naturalsociety.com...

naturalsociety.com...

there's more articles to this news story on the above link!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Hey Bobby......WOW!

This is what is getting in to alternative media:

naturalsociety.com...

naturalsociety.com...

there's more articles to this news story on the above link!

"I believe that would be,,,,3 SPOONS up,,

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
and one Fork,, lol

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
You don't just enter a military base to have to be admitted after going through the proper base office . i was a federal security officer at a navy research base and i always enjoyed watching how the marines treated people that trespassed on restricted federal property.
add in the high threat level since 911 and terrorist trying to find ways to attack military bases and a Mysterious Explosion in the area this reporter got just what he deserved.

No military base allows reporters to use a press-pass just to get on there base,

The reporter was a moron.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I didn't watch the video, as your description, if accurate, was enough for me. You can't just access a military base whenever you feel like it, even if you are in the press. And USAF security forces don't carry M16's anymore. Having been in the USAF, I have personally witnessed some of the things that have happened as people attempt to enter through the gate without a military id or other appropriate identification.

Reporters can access a military base, but they must obtain permission first, especially before they do anything like filming or interviewing. This is understandable, as not just anyone should be able to have access to our military facilities and resources. There is not much restriction for most of the base once you gain access, which makes the outer perimeter that much more important.

The only point I'm trying to make is that no one should think this man had a right to enter a military facility, since he was not in the military. This is just common sense, since we don't want potential threats gathering intelligence, or sabotaging or recruiting assets, etc., while on the grounds. Other than that, I have no comment. I do think the government makes people disappear, but this isn't a go to tactic in the US...Rarely is it used, in only the most urgent of circumstances, when there is not really any other way out. This is because the potential backlash could be severe, and a lot of time is spent/wasted when it was not necessary to begin with.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Did I miss Old Corp's Michigan/Camp Grayling FEMA camp expose?

I remember he had a video made during winter where he talked with a "supposed soldier" who didn't really provide much info and that he would be doing an "investigation" of Camp Grayling, but it was side-tracked by the death of a daughter.

Did he even post another video or any follow-up of the proposed Camp Grayling/FEMA camp nonsense?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
After falling from my roof in 1994, I broke 3 vertebrae in my lower back and was in a wheelchair for 3 years. After 8 surgeries, I can walk again; but with limited endurance.

Ouch. Have you ever seen The Burbs? You reminded me of this scene...

Please don't take this the wrong way. It is an attempt at humor.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join