It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serial /Interstate Killer(s)? "When will the FBI Connect the Dots on the Petite Blondes? "

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

Wanted you guys to know this is happening just so you'd be aware.
I believe a serial killer is out there..... actually probably more than one, imo. But Mr. Warner has found some similarities in these 12 girls cases and the police initially stated that they were not.
Anyway, thought you guys should be alert /on your toes!

Vanished without a trace, another petite blonde female disappears, “None of the video cameras got checked over the weekend because the managers weren’t in and waited two days to check the video cameras,” her father said, referring to security footage of various establishments she visited or might have passed by, reported Lafayette newspaper The Advertiser. “If somebody has abducted her and taken her on the interstate I-10 [highway] or something, they got a two-day head start.” Police say Mickey Shunick is a 5’1″ white female, with blonde hair and weighs 115 pounds. She was last seen wearing a pastel, multi-colored striped shirt, light wash skinny jeans and grey shoes. Shunick departed the residence on a black Schwinn bicycle with gold handle bar grips and wearing a brown leather backpack purse.

Police say Mickey Shunick is a 5’1″ white female, with blonde hair and weighs 115 pounds. She was last seen wearing a pastel, multi-colored striped shirt, light wash skinny jeans and grey shoes. Shunick departed the residence on a black Schwinn bicycle with gold handle bar grips and wearing a brown leather backpack purse.

Is an Online Predator Using Facebook to Locate, Stalk and Abduct Females In Real Time. What do the unsolved missing, kidnapped and murdered cases of petite blondes, Karen Swift, Heather Hodges, Kelli Bordeaux, Paige Johnson, Holy Bobo, Lauren Spierer, Brittanee Drexel and Katelyn Markham all have in common other than their petite size, blonde hair, good looks and unsolved cases…….they all posted photos with bios and locations to Facebook of themselves.

Please read full article here:
LINK

Ever since Holly Bobo went missing, I have been very interested in following the case, knowing her where abouts and concerned for her safety. Her photo is posted several places in our area and I am often reminded to try to follow the case . Today, I found there seems to be a connection per Bill Warner -that other petite blondes are missing as well. Now 12 or these are blonde petites.

Wanted to warn folks of this happening, so all of you who fit the profile, please keep safe. Be careful what you say on FB if you use it, I honestly wouldn't be posting a photo... but that is your prerogative.

It's a dangerous world in which we live, folks! Not sure, but there could be dozens or more serial killers out there and this one going after only the petite blondes? It's a jungle out there.

I do not know but I sure hope they catch whoever is doing this. And how I feel and pray for those families who have lost their children ....and wish the safe return of those still yet missing loved ones .

People who do these things ..have no soul ...

Peace and safety to all.

Pretty Blonde Kelli Bordeaux Goes Missing 5 Days After Pretty Blonde Heather Hodges Disappears Both Women Are Petite Sizes And Look Alike, Cops Have No Clues.
www.zimbio.com...
LINK

Were Petite Blonde College Girls Mickey Shunick, Lauren Spierer and Holly Bobo Abducted By a Serial Predator.
www.zimbio.com...

Interstate 100's of Bodies Found

edit on 8-6-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/9/2012 by kosmicjack because: fixed link and title

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think that is a possibility but this has been happening probably longer than time itself. Many people find blond petite women as the most attractive type of female and it would make sense that these would be the most common to disappear. Me personally I have always felt that people in high places have these girls taken and keep them somewhere. I feel that the government probably takes children too and brainwashes them into perfect little agents for some of the more evil programs they have going. Not to mention people to do secret studies on.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
These abducions are all through the Appalachias, it reminds me of the Green River Killer, he was the one going in truck stops murdering women in the NW states.Unfortunately there isn't much hope for these poor girls after 48 hrs. I would look for food service, or companies like Mc Clean who deliver small goods to random locations, as opposed to one sweeping route across country, its such a zig zag pattern. I doubt someone would risk wasting gas, unless being paid to travel. I hope they catch whoever it is. This is someone on route, in my opinion.

In my neck of the woods, prostitutes were being strangled to death a few years ago, the police comissioners step daughter was a murdered prostitute. A local guy used to sell her pills (husband knew them both) one day our neighbor stopped him from choking her in the alley behind our steet, two weeks later she was dead. Police never took into account this guy killed her, he also choked his wife who survived. They considered the 12 murders in a 3 mile radius a coincidence. This guys dad is a big shot in the city, as of 2008 he had 81 criminal accounts, most assault, and possesion but zero convictions.
edit on 8-6-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I can imagine the road block.....

Q:Excuse me sir do you find this woman sexy?
A: Yes she is kinda cute I guess......

Q: Cute enough to abduct, rape and murder in your opinion?
A: Ummm..... Yeah I guess

CUFF HIM WE GOT THE GUY!!!!!

All kidding aside serial killers are an unknown untill caught, my dad found out in 2004 a good friend MAY have been a serial killer, It wasn't untill his last victims/suicide that anybody had a clue.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Hi and thank you . I agree. Your response made Cathy O'brien /mk-ultra come to mind. At least, I believe it a possibility too... just can't prove ANY of it .
There are sOO many psychopaths/murderers out there as we know --with all sorts of agendas.

reply to post by kat2684

Appreciate the share and your investigative opinion. Makes logical sense to me.
Wow scary stuff... . OMG .. and he got away with all of this!? Typical. One of our officials' son , had an accident in which he killed another ...He too got out of this being his pop was judge. Really irks me. One day imo judgement/justice will be served though...People do need to remember God, 'karma' ...you ''reap what you sow''..

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by merkej23
reply to post by SeekerLou

I can imagine the road block.....

Q:Excuse me sir do you find this woman sexy?
A: Yes she is kinda cute I guess......

Q: Cute enough to abduct, rape and murder in your opinion?
A: Ummm..... Yeah I guess

CUFF HIM WE GOT THE GUY!!!!!

All kidding aside serial killers are an unknown untill caught, my dad found out in 2004 a good friend MAY have been a serial killer, It wasn't untill his last victims/suicide that anybody had a clue.

Hey you about hit the nail on the head there!
That is some scary stuff.. Thanks for the share. egads... Scary really.. not knowing who are psycopathic killers ... We can never determine a book by it's cover can we? Dommer anyone? a whole slew of others.

I lived next door to a man years ago. Had always just thought him as rough and tough but a murderer? He was recently charged with killing an 88 yr old retired deputy. I know that innocent until proven guilty... but they sure seem to have a case of evidence on him.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Reminds me of the whole Highway 16 thing out in British Columbia. 800km stretch of highway between Prince Rupert and Prince George. Up to 43 unexplained disappearances, primarily of young native women, since 1969. Only nine are currently under investigation, but 18 are similar enough to be considered linked.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
In my opinion, if this unsub is connected to all of these dissapearences and he has actually killed them all/captured them then theres probably not a great chance of catching him anytime soon. It's like Ted Bundy, he was only caught due to a routine traffic stop. If it wasn't for that then he probably would have killed a lot more women than he did.
The police missed his collection of photographs of his victims which were in his utility room.

After reading the link there is definitely a pattern with the girls, and as we know every sexally motivated serial killer had a preference aswell. Bundy with his ex girlfriend, Gacy with his young boys, Dahmer with his young male victims.

I'm going to keep an eye on this.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Sozen94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The association between interstate highways and serial killings is well established.

www.usatoday.com...

deathby1000papercuts.com...

Those white pick ups in Mickey Shunick and Lauren Spierer cases from one of the OP's links sure to look like the same vehicle...

edit on 6/9/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

When you say that it reminds me of how the DC sniper would wait for a box truck to ride by to shoot his victims, the difference is this abductor would have heck of a time finding a cute blonde, and same vehicle at the precise time, although this is only two murders, and we are not sure the exact times they went missing. I would go with that lead, but look at others. The truck may stand out, but a 2005 Toyota 4 Runner thats silver, may show up many times, and be over looked completely.

Seekerlou,

Hopefully justice will be served one day, the guy mentioned is bold and definately a psychopath.My husband grew up with him, then left the neighborhood, when my husband returned he thought this guy was still the same old kid he knew, he wanted my husband to hang out with him one day.The entire time he was bragging about his Yukon Denali, asked my husband if he wanted to drive it. Naieve, my husband agreed he took him through the more rough area of the city, and my husband was shot at, he wanted him to keep driving to a "friends" house. After that my husband called it quits, he really thinks he was threatened and used him as a human sheild. My husband doesn't have a record, and had no clue this guys rap sheet was a mile long since 1997. I'm sure, mommy, daddy and the whole family know he may be responsable, since it was a specific group of people, who spent time in and around him.
edit on 9-6-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

When you say that it reminds me of how the DC sniper would wait for a box truck to ride by to shoot his victims, the difference is this abductor would have heck of a time finding a cute blonde, and same vehicle at the precise time, although this is only two murders, and we are not sure the exact times they went missing. I would go with that lead, but look at others. The truck may stand out, but a 2005 Toyota 4 Runner thats silver, may show up many times, and be over looked completely.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

Serial killers - all evils in the world--... We really need to be alert to our surroundings at all times , to keep as safe as possible. Beware of the good looking/nice portraying Dahmer types too , traveling or NOT. We probably should all be carrying protection , maybe even learn self defense.

Here is a another thread :
Highway of Tears: Mystery of the 800-mile stretch of Canadian road where up to 43 women have gone mi, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who knows, maybe some are connected...one thing for sure though, .evil sure is running rampant nearly everywhere I look.
Just be careful folks. was the main reason for thread...

eta: You look sO familiar to me . both you and husband.
Small world! and you knew exactly whom I was referring to... What a story. sheez, believe me, I believe you! Don't blame your hubby one bit for dissing him and especially after that! That was horrible for him to use him the way he did. Did he have hubby to drive through where the horseshoe is or was it up on K Springs? to the friends house......those are my two guesses. lol ...... just curious! But dang , the world we live in seems to be getting smaller every day! IF he murdered that man...hope they stick him away forever! To attack/kill a poor 88 yr old man!
or ANYone regardless of age , It is alll evil as hell and they , the murderers, deserve punishment!
edit on 11-6-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
People who do these things ..have no soul ...

I wish that was true. but it is Not!
normal people brake or chandge.

do you think most germans have no soul?
look at the nazis, SS.
people are a pack.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

I should be more careful in my wording and you are correct. Star for post ... for calling my attention to correct this 'euphamism' , I was merely venting and will choose my words more carefully from now on.

Again, you are correct. How I DO realize that everyone has a soul! My appologies in leading you to believe otherwise.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think it's likely they have already connected the dots but are at a loss with regards any suspects, so they're denying there's a link to make themselves look less useless.

In a place as big as the US, with highways and interstates that stretch thousands of miles, there are probably dozens of active serial killers who are truckers or who travel a lot. With the amount of trucks and other vehicles on the roads and given how often they move about, I'd imagine it's next to impossible to track and find the person responsible. By the time a new body is found, they could be hundreds of miles away.

Then again, it could be a group committing murders countrywide. If that was the case and the police were aware of such a group, imagine how hard that'd be to track down!

top topics

join