It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time listener first time poster.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hello ATS community. I came here out of a need to be a part of this side of the fence. Feeling at times that I have a story to tell and at other times feeling my story is nothing but a scientifically explainable experience. I'll share it when I find the right thread for it.
I consider myself a sane person who perhaps has a tendency to believe in the unbelievable. I am in the military and have been to Iraq twice in combat roles. I am not particularly religious but I can see why some people are. I work a regular nine to five job on a military base but it is not any special kind of base, boring really. I am probably as typical of an American citizen as you will find.
I look forward to contributing to this community and to the friendships that might be made.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by From12Another

Hi and welcome to ATS. You picked the right place to join and I'm glad to hear you consider yourself a sane person. I think the very same thing too!

Anyway, good to hear you are now on 9 to 5's in a hopefully more peaceful role than before.

See you out there.

edit on 8/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! The way you described yourself is probably how 90% of the community here would explain themselves including me so your in good company my friend!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Did you bring me a bucket of KFC???

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thanks guys/gals for the warm welcome.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Im new as well but welcome!
and yeah got to love those 9-5's

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sorry no KFC this time but I'll put it on my list of "things to buy for my online friends" list.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by From12Another

Welcome to the ATS Family....Thank You for serving our Country....

Des

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Welcome 12Another

Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from and to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

new topics

top topics

join