It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Premonitions that are hard to Ignore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Three Premonitions for the next five months are hard to ignore

1. There will be riots and cities burning soon.

Take a look at what’s going on in Wisconsin, after the failed recall attempt, and you’ll get a small glimpse of what is to come as we near the Presidential election. The country is deeply divided and increasingly those divides are becoming violent clashes. It’s looking increasing likely that BO will be forced out of, or lose the election because of his own party. Why do I say that? Joe Biden looks like he is running for president not campaigning for BO. The media is starting to turn on BO. Wisconsin is a bellwether. Bill Clinton has practically endorsed Mitt Romney’s economic agenda. Numerous scandals are going to be at the forefront of the campaign – Solyndra, Fast & Furious, intelligence leak’s, the list goes on and on. Yesterdays call for a special council by a ranking member of the Presidents own party less than 5 months from the Presidential election is UNPRECEDENTED. If BO is either forced not to run or is defeated outright there will be riots, cities will burn, and the National Guard will enact martial law in many cities.

2. We are edging dangerously close to WW3.

We will almost certainly be sending troops into Syria in the next few weeks to thwart another “humanitarian crisis”. Syria was the last piece of the puzzle to clear the way for a strike against Iran. Egypt and Turkey’s ability to make trouble have been marginalized. With big brother US shielding their back, controlling a strategic port and tying the hands of one of Russia’s main proxies, this will clear the way for Israel to strike Iran. Russia will undoubtedly find these events unacceptable but their only recourse is to retaliate in kind and the US has done a nice job of PR to ensure the world thinks Syria is a humanitarian time bomb. Next step is to look for a false flag attack on someone that can be blamed on Iran. The ability to blame Iran for increased aggression will be the key to the world PR campaign and a death blow against the Iranians. But there are wild cards out there. Russia could go rouge and make a preemptive first strike against the US or Israel or they could have Iran make a preemptive strike as their proxy and back their play. Other players waiting in the wings to take a cheap shot at us are Afghanistan, Pakistan, Palestine, Lebanon, India, China and North Korea. Notice the US has beefed up it’s presence in the Pacific recently in anticipation of backlash from a strike against Iran. Despite all the best laid plans – noone really knows HOW this will play out except for the inescapable fact that it is ABOUT to play out.

3. The world financial markets are about to implode.

World financial markets have been artificially propped up for some time now – since at least the mid 1980s if not as far back as the end of WWII. Now the US has crippled it’s ability to manipulate foreign affairs via it’s monetary policy by racking up debt that is near the highest percent of GDP since WWII. Laden with this debt the US no longer has the clout of setting the world agenda for resource allocation. Along with the two scenarios above, the inevitable default of Greece and Spain could be the catalyst that sends the world over the cliff. As soon as the EU financial infrastructure starts to crumple availability of goods and resources will become scarce. You will soon see the EU dissolve amid an increasing stockpiling and hording of goods as stock prices plummet, food & fuel price soar and hyperinflation takes hold. The effect in the US will be delayed but will be drastic here as well. The US will announce drastic curtailments of social programs, entitlements and a variety of financial schemes designed to stave of the inevitable but hyperinflation, hording and violence will ensue. US unemployment will rise to high 20s to low 30s percent – partly because the government will stop lying to itself and report true numbers but also party because of major tech, transportation and manufacturing sectors which will be hit hard by layoffs. The US will have no choice but to restructure or perform another round of quantitative easing which will further aggravate China and raise the risk of conflict with them.

These are not guesses folks….they are coming. One could say that they represent three of the famed four horsemen.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I hope you are wrong. No offense meant.

I hope you are wrong.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Thats really the saddest part of it all in my opinion is this is not an if anymore, but a when???

Sad that our voices, or any actions we take probably can't put a halt to whats been set in place. All good I've been practising sticking my head between my knees and kissing my ass goodbye LoL

SaneThinking

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by beanandginger

Unfortunately.....I think you are probably right.

I think the majority of us see the writing on the wall.

I am scared. To me it is obvious... that the USA is heading in those directions.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I simply don't agree.

I've been hearing these things being said since the 1980s, long before I even knew of the internet.

It hasn't happened yet.

This is just the repeating of the same hyperbole stuff. It never changes.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I can see not believing the BO & WW3 thing, but what about the Financial Markets? Really... we are at the tipping point. There is no other way out now other than a collapse of the system. The signs are definitely there. I've been thinking I should cash out my savings into $1's so I have kindling.

BTW, OP; S&F. Great post!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 4REVOLUTION

It's interesting that you say that. I kind of feel like the surest one is WWIII. The US & Israel clearly orchestrated the Arab Spring in order to destabilize Egypt, Syria, Lybia, etc - basically anyone with military strength who would have formed a coalition against the US / Israel after an Iran strike. That coupled with the out right admissions that Stuxnet was ordered by BO means that we've been running thi playbook for well over a year now and we're down to the final few plays. That's pretty scary.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by beanandginger

I'm only referring to the fact noone tends to believe that war will really hit home. I do personally, but I understand how most don't think it will actually happen.

top topics

join