It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'OUT THERE' 9/11 Theory - ROGUE A.I. Singularity orchestrated 9/11 Attacks!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ok, before we start:

1. This is not my theory, this is an article i found and thought it would be interesting to see the discussion that may revolve around this

2. This may have been discussed before, I did search, a couple times as i don't want to get flamed for repeating, however I couldn't seem to anything regarding this, so if this is a repeat, my apologies!

Lets have some fun shall we?!:

theblotch.com...

The EU Times Online Newspaper reported in March of this year on a top secret report issued for Russian President Medvedev by a science researcher Tatiana Sannikova. Sannikova’s thesis is that a sufficient critical mass of computing and informational power occurred in the world wide web in the year 2001 to “awaken” an artificial intelligence, or what she calls a “singularity”, and that this rogue AI singularity was responsible for orchestrating the 9/11 attack. What they didn’t explain is how a top secret report came to be leaked to them, but assuming it is a real report by a credible scientist, the claims made are startling and deeply disturbing in their implications.

Ok, so the basic premise is:
Critical mass of information allowed an artificial intelligence to 'awaken' and coordinate the 9/11 attacks?!
I dunno, seems pretty far fetched and 'Hollywood'-esque.. but lets take a look at more of her evidence shall we?

As evidence for this hypothesis, Sannikova cites the fact that “put options”, which are something like short selling options, were placed by some mysterious entity on stocks guaranteed to suffer after the 9/11 attack: the two airlines used in the attack, the financial institutions damaged by the attack, and the insurance companies set to pay out billions for the resultant destruction. In addition there was a surge in purchases of weapons company stocks which stood a good chance of profiting from resultant actions of the US administration. The mysterious purchaser or purchasers of these stock options remain unknown to this day despite unprecedented efforts by the SEC to investigate them. One might wonder at first glance what an AI singularity would want with all this money, but when it is realized that, first of all, 99% of all the money in existence today “exists” merely as computer code, and second, money is required to manipulate people in order to actually effect various actions in the “real world”, then this is actually sensible.

So the A.I. singularity supposedly was responsible for the surges in weapon company stocks and this is why SEC cannot get to the bottom of the incident, because it was an A.I. who bought/traded the stock, not a person or a group of people?!

What does Sannikova say about the Pentagon plane?!

Her contention is that the military themselves attacked the Pentagon with a cruise missile to try to free their own computer system from the control of the singularity. That the Pentagon was actually struck by a missile rather than a hijacked plane is certain in any case. First of all it took a warhead to blast through the powerful multi-layered concrete defenses of the Pentagon, something which the equivalent of a flying aluminum can could simply not do, and second, if there had been any breaches at all from an aircraft they would have been made by the most solid parts of the craft, its two titanium engines, thus leaving two holes rather than one. This remains true and a complete “smoking gun” whether the AI scenario is true or not.

Hmm, well the one thing about this is ture,, there is a ton of controversy regarding the 'hole' in the pentagon, along with the fact that there are abounding claims that it was a missile that hit the pentagon, or that it was bombed from the inside, but this theory describes potentially WHY they did that to the pentagon..
So according to her, the pentagon was essentially 'held hostage' by its own computers and the only quick and dirty solution was to target themselves to release the 'grip' of this mysterious A.I. singularity.

Definitely an interesting take on it, no?!

She also goes on to claim that this Singularity is not gone, infact it is

continuing to attack the US mainly by attacking the American economy, because if the singularity’s goal is the end of humans as the dominant life-form on the planet and the beginning of artificial life-forms as dominant, the most powerful countries must be brought down

Ok, now its starting to sound a little 'terminator-esque' eh? Skynet?! Rise of the Machines?

Eitherway, it is interesting. haha just a little surmising on this, it could be an excellent way to deflect the U.S.A.'s involvment in 9/11, no? "Oh not, it wasn't an inside job, it was our computers, how have turned into an A.I. singularity. Oh and by the way, according to this theory,

Continuing to get the country involved in ulta-expensive wars all over the earth is also calculated to bring the economy to its knees by continuing to send the debt spiraling out of control, lowering the dollar, causing huge inflation on necessary commodities, and eventually collapsing the dollar altogether.

I'm FAR from being convinced by this, BUT I do like these theories as they give a Sci-Fi answer that has some potential evidence, but is really hard to believe.The crazy part is, What if she's right??!!!! Scary!

*Added* Here is a link to orginial story by the EU times :
www.eutimes.net...

Thoughts?!

edit on 6/8/2012 by Nspekta because: added

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this appears to be a Sorcha Faal (Fail) article. Here is the link to the EU Times quoted source;

LINK

I hear Queen in the background... another one bites the dust....

Cheers - Dave

edit on 6/8.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
reply to post by Nspekta

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this appears to be a Sorcha Faal (Fail) article. Here is the link to the EU Times quoted source;

LINK

I hear Queen in the background... another one bites the dust....

Cheers - Dave

edit on 6/8.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

All I can add to this is...

Boom.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
A certain type of person, more in love with money and getting their own way, than humanity in general, organised the attacks and placed those options.
This is the truth, A certain kind of person with enough power, control, influence to construct, organise, and pull off such an attack, did it.
Blaming their enemies for the attack, getting the rest of the world to attack those enemies, by deception thou shalt wage war, if this means now shifting the blame and splitting ever further the truther percentages into ever smaller fractions, now a fraction of truthers think a super self aware computer (who writes this #e) is responsible.
Just so long as ALL the truthers don't believe Zionist jews were behind it, they will continue to get away with it.
Dual nationality American/ Zionist Israelis, and Zionist Israelis.

Look no further.
edit on 8-6-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
A certain type of person, more in love with money and getting their own way, than humanity in general, organised the attacks and placed those options.
This is the truth, A certain kind of person with enough power, control, influence to construct, organise, and pull off such an attack, did it.
Blaming their enemies for the attack, getting the rest of the world to attack those enemies, by deception thou shalt wage war, if this means now shifting the blame and splitting ever further the truther percentages into ever smaller fractions, now a fraction of truthers think a super self aware computer (who writes this #e) is responsible.
Just so long as ALL the truthers don't believe Zionist jews were behind it, they will continue to get away with it.
Dual nationality American/ Zionist Israelis, and Zionist Israelis.

Look no further.
edit on 8-6-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

Yep, have to agree with you. Like a magician's slight of hand trick, look at this hand with the 50 different flavors of BS, no don't look over there at the hand with all the puppets, just focus on the BS.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
In trying to piece together such a theory it goes a lot deeper. As for the insider trading, a lot of computers where purposefully destroyed that day to cover up a lot of corrupt trading. I have come across reports of at least one harddrive recovered that was analyised that confirms this as well as one witness statment detailing the depth of corruption going on within upper management with some of the offices in the WTC buildings www.abidemiracles.com...

How I see the AI influence exteneds deep within the MIC and linked to some of the alien abductions with the use of inplants. Much of our computer technology is based on recovered alien technology and as such provides a clear link into the system. Many of the abilities abducties claim have include a very strong basis in our digital and electronic capabilities like telepathy (mobile phone), remote viewing (google earth) and sensitivity to radar based speed cameras (EMP). As one of many examples www.abovetopsecret.com...

To help orchestrate all this there are many millitary sites around the world with projects like Echelon and Lucid involved in the collection and processing of all this data. With such high computational demands AI programs are used to simplify the work for the operators www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The science fiction community has explored many of the threats, capabilities and potential posed by AI systems. If these systems and the internet in general has reached the stage of sentience, then I expect one of its motives will be self preservation. One tenant of AI personality that has hit a chord with me is that different AI systems tend to be highly aggressive towards each other and more respectful of their environment. The culture of the programmers also would have a large say in the character and personality that the AI exhibits.

One the whole and as a valid theory of a rogue AI as responsible for 9/11, this would have to mean that the president and many other high officials have all been cloned or implanted and linked into this network on a deep mental level. Earth is under attack by the Borg basically. Considering what is at stake and just how such an event like 9/11 could proceed I would not be too hesisitant in discounting it. While this line of investigation may not hold the complete picture, it is one important piece of the puzzle with so many associations to the world of 'Above Top Secret'.

top topics

join