It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people from the future among us and our hot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Sounds like the beginning to a movie or book.

I enjoyed reading this.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by terry456
reply to post by fourthmeal

What is Agenda 21.?

I am sure you can google it and plagiarize some more and make up stories and troll as you do in other threads.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
science.howstuffworks.com...
edit on 6/8/12 by Vasa Croe because: Added another of his plagiarizing threads.....please ban this troll!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Not to be too picky, chrismicha77, and with the greatest respect, it's " Damn it "

( At least it is here in the UK, where we speak proper, like...)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If you are serious that this happened then go ahead. Sounds better than what is going on here.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

My step father is a antiques dealer based in East of England and has a shop. I was 10 years old the year was 1995. It was school holidays. I was in my step fathers shop when this girl walked in. I remember how beautiful the girl was she was around 20 years old and smiled at me. She looked around the shop. I remember she said its not here then she went. 10 years later i was home from university and helping out my step father by looking after his shop for the day. When she walked in. She had not aged a day. I sold a painting
to the gril and said i've seen you before.
She smiled at me then walked out. I closed up the shop and followed her. It is a small village and soon we were in the country. I was keeping my distance. I followed her in to a wood. Until she came to a metal craft. As she was about to get in to this craft I i shouted at her. Who are you.? I remember you were in the shop when was 10. You have not aged.

She walked over to me and said i'm a archaeologist And from the future. And said i dont aged. I said your hot. She said everbodys hot where i come from we have no ugly people. I said bull#. She told me everbody is genetic engineered. She said her wold is a lot different from mine. She said in your word there are 7 billion people. In my wold we have 4 million people. Our environment is alot better. I said 4 million people what happend. She said i can not tell you. But trust me our wold is alot better She said i've got to go.Come with me. I said i'm not sure. She said i realy came for you. I said me why. She said think about it i will come back in 2012. T Then was this bang and bright flash of light. And she was gone.
Should i will go with her.? I somehow know if i go with her i can never return.

edit on 8-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

whoa, talk about stu#, what a farse. If you met someone from the future he, she, it would be all different. If you cannot accept difference then you cannot accept reality of things and change. OMG. So self centered. Sorry, i tend to state the facts.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

To the creator of the thread, I am curious, do you drink your own urine, and have you just discovered black people and women are just as clever as us white folk? Also, do you believe AIDS is a hoax? (I think most people know where I am going with this).

Oh noes! I think I missed the urine drinking and AIDS hoax threads! I am remembering the black people and women are equal to white men thread though. I think I just angrily replied, or at least intended too (I don't like taking troll bait *sob*).

I think Woogle may be on to something here. Someone investigate, just hit 11:10 AM (see it's not always 11:11) and I need my sleep.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Not sure about you, but if I was seriously just told that in the future, there'd be 4 million all hotties, meaning most of Earth's population would be going bye-bye....I would have gotten on the damned ship right then. You're either very much the fool, or completely making this up. Only you know which one...

As for Agenda 21...to those in a rush to Google it, I'd suggest not so fast. It's just depressing....

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I love hot.
Why no picture?
At least tell us what/who she looked like.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by fourthmeal

What is Agenda 21.?

en.wikipedia.org...
www.un.org...

Basically global depopulation measures. Per the Georgia guidestones, etc.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by terry456

TERRY!

Hey man.

Don't waste any time. IF she is from the future and wants you there then go. She probably has seen your threads about the galactic federation and wants to give you reward sex for all your hard work keeping us informed.

I say you should always trust archeologists from the future if they say they are from an all hot future where "ugly" people don't exist.

You think you can hook a cracker up?

She has got to have at least one genetic tube sister.

So, you say she walked in when you were 10 huh?. Maybe since she said you were the reason why she came....

maybe you are like Jesus Christ. Maybe you will form a group of 12 apostles and travel the country spreading the word of invading chavs and future people.

I think I would make a good apostle. Can I join? I am already a member of the galactic federation like you. Would you consider this? I don't want to miss out on what hot chicks from the future say. What was her message?

OMG! It is 2012 NOW!

So it all came back huh! OMG! You have to tell us. What do the future hot people want?

edit on 8-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Oh Sweet Moses........

My friend clearly you have a vivid imagination....... if this was in the short stories forum i would say.... Edit before you post however you claim that this is a true story and so i only have one thing to say.........

WAKE UP..... you are not special.......i don't doubt that in the future there will be beautiful women... i doubt that they return to our time to visit an antique shop and hit on you..... it's nothing personal.... i call it as i see it......

also my imaginary friends thinks you have issues and would like to offer help

Good luck in the future.... please bring me back some winning lottery numbers when you return

are the trolls on this site are getting worse or is it my imagination?
edit on 8-6-2012 by Ph03n1x because: GRAMMAR

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join