It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who got Zimmerman's cellphone number gets an earful

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Man who got Zimmerman's cellphone number gets an earful

content.usa today.com

A Florida man who never owned a cellphone because he had been in prison for 19 years almost immediately started getting threatening calls when he bought one last month, the Orlando Sentinel reports.

Callers, he says, were ringing at all hours, some shouting, "You murderer!" or "You deserve to die!"

It took a couple of days, but Junior Alexander Guy, 49, finally figured it out: He had been randomly assigned the cellphone number that belonged to George Zimmerman the night he called 911 after shooting Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman, in jail awaiting a bond hearing, faces second-degree mur
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This is entirely what's wrong with American society today:

The automatic assumption of guilt based on extraordinarily sparse evidence..

I firmly believe in innocent until proven guilty, and right now there is not enough information for me to make any kind of conclusion, so I'm going to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Sometimes I don't know who is worse, normal people or criminals. When normal people get so rabid, they are not acting differently than any criminal. A truly civilized society would not act like this, at least one would think.

content.usa today.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

A truly civilized society would not act like this, at least one would think.

Humans are highly emotional animals, I don't think it really has anything to do with being "civilized" or not.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
He came out to find society was nuts

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I wonder if the Junior Alexander Guy was in jail for murderer , since he did 19 years?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
I wonder if the Junior Alexander Guy was in jail for murderer , since he did 19 years?

He got that sentence for trafficking coc aine ... sad that sentence is longer than some rapists and even murderers.. but then again he could have did stuff inside the pen and got extended sentences.

top topics

join