It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Ryan: Do we need another 9/11 conspiracy theory?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
it wouldn't surprise me if the CIA was behind a lot of the missile, hologram nonsense just like they love alien stories at area 51

I have always felt that it was a pearl harbor like event, but it could have been worse

who is rich blee ?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
A forensic investigation has been done it was published in the book Where Did The Towers Go by Dr Judy Wood
Dr. Wood received her

B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering),

M.S. (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and

Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia.

Shes one of the people best suited to do so to. If you read her book and have any bit of a scientific mind you would know what happened on that day in New York.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

Ah yes! Death rays from space! How could I be so blind?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
well i have noticed a few things on ATS of late...a swack of new truthers...

I am a truther...but i am getting a bit discouraged of late...with the influx of truthers who are not at all focused on finding truth....but are sensationalizing things...and going off on tangents back to way out there theories...instead of focusing on a couple of things that could eventually be answered....such as the who really did it? and the Fact that three steel buildings collapsed fully to the ground in one day?.

A co-ordinated effort on the truthers behalf would be a much better approach, the terms divide and conquer are working great here..YET AGAIN.....It is truly disturbing to think of yourself as a person seeking the truth ....to be diminished into a tinfoil hat wearing nutter....but with the newer people on here spewing every illogical theory out there YET AGAIN it shows how little progress can be made in seeking the truth.

Just a touch of advice to the newer entries on this site....please look into things thoroughly for your sake....and stick to the things you know rather than the way out there....If you truly want truth....you have to be vigilant and not just grab onto every hair brained idea out there...and always think of a persons motive why they might put forward such ideas that are nonsense.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
well i have noticed a few things on ATS of late...a swack of new truthers...

I am a truther...but i am getting a bit discouraged of late...with the influx of truthers who are not at all focused on finding truth....but are sensationalizing things...and going off on tangents back to way out there theories...instead of focusing on a couple of things that could eventually be answered....such as the who really did it? and the Fact that three steel buildings collapsed fully to the ground in one day?.

A co-ordinated effort on the truthers behalf would be a much better approach, the terms divide and conquer are working great here..YET AGAIN.....It is truly disturbing to think of yourself as a person seeking the truth ....to be diminished into a tinfoil hat wearing nutter....but with the newer people on here spewing every illogical theory out there YET AGAIN it shows how little progress can be made in seeking the truth.

Just a touch of advice to the newer entries on this site....please look into things thoroughly for your sake....and stick to the things you know rather than the way out there....If you truly want truth....you have to be vigilant and not just grab onto every hair brained idea out there...and always think of a persons motive why they might put forward such ideas that are nonsense.

I agree 100% . The space lasers and holograms makes debunkers feel better about themselves after a long day on ATS debating real issues with people like you and others.

So basically after you and psikeyhackr kick their as* in the other thread ( im reading every word by the way, it got a little too scientific for me overthere, so just read. ) they can easily debunk the space laser from space theory and get their confidence back. You know what I mean...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Hi Max

Yes, it's called 'controlling the opposition' and I think ATS user Bonez did a great thread about disinfomation, www.abovetopsecret.com... basically the theory is that people are paid (or do so for free unwittingly, it is a free country) to spread mis-information and lies, it's a cliche but it's true, the best way to hide a lie is to cover it in truth, look for the users who always talk about space beams and holograms and the like. I read a basic chess primer and it really helped connect the dots at understanding this as a tactic.

Linking in what do you think of this site www.consensus911.org...

Some pretty good points, no?
edit on 9-6-2012 by yyyyyyyyyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Ah yes! Death rays from space! How could I be so blind?

Actually she never once mentioned that phrase or even that concept. She mentions Star Wars Beam Weapons as in weapons developed during the Star Wars program under Reagan. Maybe if you actually looked at the evidence she puts forward instead of what some one else said about her work you wouldn't be so ignorant about the fact.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I read about "Dr." Judy years ago, and the nonsense she spouts is worthy of a Razzie Award. Burned cars blocks away is my favorite "evidence" of special weaponry, even though A) It is obvious the cars were burning from debris fires on 9/11 and B) they were towed to their current locations in the pictures. It is right up there with "Dustification" of the Spire. And other nonsense. To me, Judy's "Dr." title means nothing. Even crazy people have prestigious awards or at one time were competent. Judy is probably the latter.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

So you read ABOUT her work which was most likely incorrect sense you thought she discuses "Death Rays From Space". And didn't actually read her work. As for the the cars she explains why the cars were not ignited by fire from the WTC. Notice all the paper around the cars? No blackened scorch marks, flammable materials in perfect condition ie. carpet, vinyl, leather mostly degradation and rusting of metals, How do you explain the cars that are flipped over and show no sing of other damage. Or the cars that are missing there engines. Or steel parts of the car that seemed to have been melted? But its nice that you know how to say something is obvious with out providing any proof. If its obvious then prove that the cars were burned by debris fires. And for the terminologies she uses like Dustifacation its more scientific to call something unknown by a new name that to call it by a known phenomenon. And what make her three degrees in Engineering Sciences undervalued? Or is that just your opinion? How about actually reading someones work and then critiquing it? I guess ignorance is bliss huh?
edit on 9-6-2012 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2012 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
So when confronted with actual facts and evidence all you can do is remain silent? You can neither prove your statements are true nor can you prove mine wrong. There for your argument is invalid.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Judy Wood is debunked by pretty much everyone , including truthers. Doesnt that tell you something?

Its as if Judy never saw a burned car before. And her toasted cars? Burned. Papers came later. Also, cars were not burned far away but close up. I cannot believe people actually believe her nonsense of directed energy weapons. Death Rays. That is essentially what she is claiming.

I even have to hold my nose, but Architects and Engineers even debunk this nonsense.

AE9/11T debunk Judy.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

An interesting post about Judy Wood toasted cars.

Just came across this, so I did a little investigation. Not sure if this was ever brought up before.

Judy says this about toasted cars on FDR vs. being towed.

Originally Posted by Judy Wood
In the debate over toasted cars ignited by this article, some have argued that the wrecked vehicles on FDR drive were damaged at the WTC and were loaded up and transported and dumped on FDR drive for storage. First, there is no evidence that this was done.

I found this photo yesterday of car 2723 that I had never seen before. The red arrow on the right points to, what I eventually figured out, the words "The Millenium Hilton". Also notice the tree branch circled in red.

Here is a Google Earth photo of the same area. Notice the tree branch on the left and the words "The Millenium Hilton" on the right.

Here are the photos Judy puts on her site for the car 2327 being burned at the FDR location.

Does this constitute the non existing evidence that the car was moved to the FDR location that she claims doesn't exist?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join