It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Ryan: Do we need another 9/11 conspiracy theory?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Another great article by Kevin Ryan.

We allowed criminals to investigate themselves. Sad but true.

I didn't know about Donald Evans, but I'm not surprised at all. Just another detail of a cover up...
White House insider Philip Zelikow was put in charge of the 9/11 Commission, and NIST was reporting to an old friend of G.W. Why would anybody take NIST and the Commission reports seriously?

Although the Commission addressed the World Trade Center (WTC) in a brief, superficial manner, the detailed explanation for what happened to the Twin Towers and WTC Building 7 was left to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). At the time, this agency reported through the U.S. Department of Commerce under the direction of Bush’s old friend and oil industry colleague, Donald Evans.

Is it possible to propose a compelling alternative conspiracy based on the involvement of insiders? Could certain corporations, government representatives, and other covert operatives have been involved? Requirements for such an alternative conspiracy to be compelling would include that it address more of the evidence and answer more of the questions about what happened, while not overly complicating the conspiracy.

This is a good question Kevin Ryan is asking.

Is it possible?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
A conspiracy within a conspiracy?

You know what you find when you scoop off the first layer in a septic tank? more poo!

There comes a point when you have to admit to yourself that all these players in all these mini conspiracies used to create this overall 911 conspiracy couldn't hide it this well for this long.

There is still no proof just speculation.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

yea.. Its isnt till you get all the way down to the bottom of that septic tank that you realize the major flaw. Theres a crack in the foundation thats bringing it down from within. Keep digging and you will know they knew, and you will know they dont care about anyone. .. Plus they throw all the poo in it some lazy people dont go digging for the truth.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I absolutely believe that big corporations could have been in on it, yes. As a matter of fact, that is who i think had a big hand to play.

I suggest everyone watch a show called 'Jericho', it is about terrorist nuclear attacks that are found out to be tied to a corporate entity, wont give too much of the story away but its very good and filled with hints (at least to me). Corporations are psychopathic, and they would indeed attack to gain more control. There are corporations that have their own private armies, with no allegiance to any flag.

And they will use them.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I don't think anyone is denying that the system of power especially in the US is fundamentally broken. I certainly wouldn't argue that, so if that's what your analogy is supposed to mean (it's stretched already lol) then I am not going to disagree.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
Another great article by Kevin Ryan.

We allowed criminals to investigate themselves. Sad but true.

I didn't know about Donald Evans, but I'm not surprised at all. Just another detail of a cover up...
White House insider Philip Zelikow was put in charge of the 9/11 Commission, and NIST was reporting to an old friend of G.W. Why would anybody take NIST and the Commission reports seriously?

This is a good question Kevin Ryan is asking.

Is it possible?

Is it possible? Well... We can ask:

Shyam Sunder Lead Technical Investigator

William Grosshandler
Associate Technical Investigator
Project Leader, Project 4:
Investigation of Active Fire Protection Systems
H.S. Lew Co-Project Leader, Project 1:
Analysis of Building and Fire Codes and Practices

Richard Bukowski Co-Project Leader, Project 1:
Analysis of Building and Fire Codes and Practices

Fahim Sadek Project Leader, Project 2:
Baseline Structural Performance and Aircraft Impact Damage Prediction

Frank Gayle Project Leader, Project 3:
Mechanical and Metallurgical Analysis of Structural Steel

Richard Gann Project Leader, Project 5:
Reconstruction of Thermal and Tenability Environment

John Gross Co-Project Leader, Project 6:
Structural Fire Response and Collapse

Therese McAllister Co-Project Leader, Project 6:
Structural Fire Response and Collapse

Jason Averill Project Leader, Project 7:
Occupant Behavior, Egress, and Emergency Communications

Randy Lawson Project Leader, Project 8:
Fire Service Technologies and Guidelines

Harold E. Nelson Fire Protection Engineering Expert

Stephen Cauffman Program Manager

NIST Expert Consultants
Valentine Junker
Vincent Dunn

John J. Hodgens

Kevin S. Malley

Companies that were awarded contracts dealing with the investigations:

Applied Research Associates

Hughes Associates, Inc. (HAI)

Simpson Gumpertz & Heger, Inc. (SGH)

Gilsanz Murray Steficek LLP (GMS)

Rolf Jensen & Associates, Inc. (RJA)

Underwriters Laboratory, Inc.

Teng & Associates, Inc.

Dr. Daniele Veneziano and Dr. Jozef Van Dyck

Dr. David M. Parks

Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP

Dr. Kaspar Willam

Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.

NuStats

National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)

Leslie E. Robertson Associates (LERA)

Mr. Harold Nelson

Dr. Norman Groner

Dr. Guylene Proulx

Dr. Dennis Mileti

After you have contacted ALL of the above mentioned porfessionals, perhaps you can call everyone of their team members as well. You can ask them if there was a cover up within NIST.

A disgruntled & embarrassed UL terminated employee, Kevin Ryan needs to keep 9/11 Denial going. Selling snake oil is all he's got!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

I suggest everyone watch a show called 'Jericho', it is about terrorist nuclear attacks that are found out to be tied to a corporate entity,

And Star Wars has a Wookie.
Movies make up all sorts of stuff just to entertain us.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

After you have contacted ALL of the above mentioned porfessionals, perhaps you can call everyone of their team members as well. You can ask them if there was a cover up within NIST. A disgruntled & embarrassed UL terminated employee, Kevin Ryan needs to keep 9/11 Denial going. Selling snake oil is all he's got!

Man you're funny..

Just to confirm my homework assignment.

You want me to call all these people to ask them if the were covering up that they had to report to a old friend of the President of the United States, the same President who tried very hard to prevent an investigation of the mass murder of thousands of innocent people ?

Is that what you want me to do?

A disgruntled & embarrassed UL terminated employee???

Why does he need to keep 9/11 Denial going? And denial of what?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
I absolutely believe that big corporations could have been in on it, yes. As a matter of fact, that is who i think had a big hand to play.

Do not forget the Labor Unions. I seriously doubt that their hands are completely clean in this sordid affair!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Man you're funny..

Thank you. I'm here all week!

Just to confirm my homework assignment.

You want me to call all these people to ask them if the were covering up that they had to report to a old friend of the President of the United States, the same President who tried very hard to prevent an investigation of the mass murder of thousands of innocent people ?

First of all - to be clear: I am not talking about the 9/11 Commission Report. I listed many (not all) key team members that were involved with the NIST investigation.

Is that what you want me to do?

Seriously, I think you have a pretty good head on your shoulders. (for a truther)
What I'm asking, is that you look at the list I presented and ask yourself. "Is it possible?"

In part.. your question was:

....and NIST was reporting to an old friend of G.W. Why would anybody take NIST and the Commission reports seriously?

I take the NIST reports seriously. The more pertinent question is... Why don't you? I read the reports...and admittedly did not understand a large amount of it. I contacted a couple structural engineers I knew and asked them many questions. Did I then understand all of it? Hello no. What I do know; is that with the highest of confidence, the explanation in the reports that lead to the collapses are the best hypothesis there is. They were completed with sound science. They are not reckless hacks like Kevin Ryan and Steven Jones.

A disgruntled & embarrassed UL terminated employee???

Why does he need to keep 9/11 Denial going? And denial of what?

Yes, Kevin Ryan was fired from his water testing position at UL... in part:

in 2003, Ryan told people at UL about the usual tinhat conspiracy
theories;

- UL did not act upon his woo in the manner that Ryan wanted them to;

- so Ryan wrote to NIST to repeat the tinhat conspiracy theories,
and to accuse NIST of doing a crappy job in its investigation and
report, to accuse NIST of failing to "identify the truth about what
really happened", and suggesting that "criminal elements within the
U.S. government" may have planted explosives in the buildings, etc.;

- Ryan admits that he sent the letter from UL, using UL email address,
using his UL title, but says that he was stating his own opinion,
not UL's, and says that UL allowed him to use UL email for personal
email, and that the email program "automatically added the UL title
of Mr. Ryan to his email";

- Ryan also wrote to some tinhat troofer organization and they posted
his letter on the internet;

- UL fired Ryan as a result, saying that it was because he misrepresented
UL by writing as though it was UL's opinion and not his personal opinion;

Ryan filed a couple lawsuits, with them all being dismissed.

Let's not forget in his own recent words:

Today, we don’t have an alternative to the official conspiracy that spells out how the events of 9/11 are explained as a result of a conspiracy among insiders.

- Kevin Ryan

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Max, please allow me to add to this. As I was reading this mess from Ryan (I had to recheck the date as his rant took me back to 2006) I was planning on going over each item here...but due to the lack of time and the weather in the 70's here near the ocean...Im going outside before the T-storms hit.

So:

When the political pressure caused by the victim’s families grew too great, the 9/11 Commission was born. But the Commission was given less than one tenth of the funding that had been allotted to investigate the sexual exploits of President Clinton just three years earlier. Clearly, the U.S. government did not want an in-depth investigation into 9/11.

This paragraph is misleading. True, the family members had to push to get the idiot to the Commission put together. Yes, the funding was dismal at the onset. But to suggest the Report Budget was 1/10th of the funding for Clintons BJ's is a lie. Ryan clearly used the entire whitewater investigation in on this claim.

archive.gao.gov... (BJ funding)

The Commission’s total budget was $15 million.
govinfo.library.unt.edu...

The fact is, FBI agents and support staff had spent almost 4 million hours on the 9/11 investigation by June of 2002. This is by far, the largest and most expensive criminal investigation in the history of the United States.
www.justice.gov...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

I suggest everyone watch a show called 'Jericho', it is about terrorist nuclear attacks that are found out to be tied to a corporate entity, wont give too much of the story away but its very good and filled with hints (at least to me). Corporations are psychopathic, and they would indeed attack to gain more control. There are corporations that have their own private armies, with no allegiance to any flag.

JERICHO is fiction - aka SOMEBODY MADE IT UP.....

You do know the difference between fiction and reality ?

Unfortunately many "truthers" apparently do not......

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I take the NIST reports seriously. The more pertinent question is... Why don't you? I read the reports...and admittedly did not understand a large amount of it. I contacted a couple structural engineers I knew and asked them many questions. Did I then understand all of it? Hello no. What I do know; is that with the highest of confidence, the explanation in the reports that lead to the collapses are the best hypothesis there is. They were completed with sound science. They are not reckless hacks like Kevin Ryan and Steven Jones.

Why don't I take it seriously? Answer is very simple....

They would not release any report without the White House approval. The Commission was controlled by “Rice's intellectual soul mate” Philip D. Zelikow

Philip D. Zelikow, 52, holds the unassuming title of "counselor," but in many ways he is Rice's intellectual soul mate, and he plays a critical role in formulating policy at the State Department.

And anything NIST were doing had to go through Donald L. Evans who has been a steadfast friend to George W. Bush.

He was there, in the cockpit, on the Sunday afternoon in the mid-1970's when George W. Bush last took a plane into the air, steered a wobbly and uncertain course over Midland, Tex., nearly bungled the landing and seemed to realize that his high-flying days were forever past.

He was there, too, on the morning in the mid-1980's when Mr. Bush woke up with a hangover and a pang of regret and decided never to touch alcohol again.

On the night before the Iowa caucuses in late January, he distracted Mr. Bush with fine cigars and idle banter. And a week later, as the first exit polls from New Hampshire were about to come in, he and his wife were the only ones other than the Texas governor's immediate family who sat with him in his hotel suite, helping him relax.

Donald L. Evans, it seems, has almost always been present at the pivotal junctures in Mr. Bush's life, an important witness to the evolution of both the man and the candidate and an integral part of his political campaigns, especially the current one.

U.S. Department of Commerce
Donald L. Evans, Secretary

Why would Zelikow or Evans release anything that would hurt their friends?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Stop i!

I gave you a list of the professional who were leaders in the report. Are you telling me they were all told to fudge their work?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Stop i!

I gave you a list of the professional who were leaders in the report. Are you telling me they were all told to fudge their work?

Maybe you should read up on how Zelikow had to approve every little thing that was going into the final report. And none of the Commission staff liked it, but accepted it anyway.

I didn't know about Donald Evans relationship with the President until today, But I do know how Zelikow manipulated the Commission. You see these people have zero credibility as far as I'm concerned, they lie about almost everything they do. Bush had something to hide, I see no reason why NIST wouldn't be manipulated by the White House just like the 9/11 Commission was. (I say this as my opinion only)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I think you have a pretty good head on your shoulders. (for a debunker)

So I don't have to explain to you what 'conflict of interest' is, or do I ?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Six Sigma, please allow me to add a list of professionals that were all told to fudge their work, and they did !

Commission Staff
(in alphabetical order)

Joanne Accolla. Staff assistant. Former assistant at Wiley, Rein & Fielding in Washington, DC.

Alexis Albion. Professional staff member. PhD candidate in International History at Harvard University, specializing in intelligence history. Formerly the historian of the International Spy Museum.

Scott Allan. Counsel. Former special counsel to Ambassador Richard Holbrooke. Practice and legal studies focused on international law. Law clerk for the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia.

John Azzarello. Counsel. Former attorney at Carella Byrne in New Jersey. Former Deputy Chief of the Criminal Division in the United States Attorney’s Office in Newark and a former legal commentator on Court Television Network.

Caroline Barnes. Professional staff member. Former Senior Counterintelligence and Counterterrorism Analyst in the FBI's National Security Division. Most recently on special assignment from FBI to the Department of Energy, serving as founder and Director of the Department's Counterintelligence Analysis Program.

Warren Bass. Professional staff member. Former Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, directing the Council’s special terrorism project. Author of Support Any Friend: Kennedy’s Middle East and the Making of the U.S.-Israel Alliance (Oxford UP).

Ann Bennett. Consultant. Former information control officer for the Congressional Joint Inquiry Staff.

Mark Bittinger. Professional staff member. A policy analyst with Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) working with clients such as the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the Joint Staff, and the U.S. State Department. Author of “Emergency Response: Police, Firefighters and Medical Personnel,” in the Encyclopedia of World Terrorism: 1996-2002.

Madeleine Blot. Counsel. Former attorney at Sullivan & Cromwell in New York City with background in philosophy. Former freelance reporter for the New York Observer. Currently writing a novel.

Antwion Blount. Consultant. Systems Engineer with Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC). Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator/Engineer (MCSA/MCSE).

Geoff Brown. Research assistant. Formerly with the Henry L. Stimson Center's Future of Peace Operations Project.

Daniel Byman. Consultant. Led ‘look-back’ team and worked on CIA issues for the Congressional Joint Inquiry. Assistant professor of security studies at Georgetown University. Previously director for research at RAND’s Center for Middle East Public Policy. Author of Keeping the Peace: Lasting Solutions to Ethnic Conflicts (Johns Hopkins UP, 2002) and co-author of The Dynamics of Coercion: American Foreign Policy and the Limits of Military Might (Cambridge UP, 2002).

Dianna Campagna. Manager of Operations. Former principal director of Housing and Urban Development’s Executive Secretariat. Held management positions in real estate. Managed the paper flow and office systems in the White House Counsel’s office and, prior to that, at the White House Office of the Staff Secretary.

Sam Caspersen. Counsel. Former attorney with Sullivan and Cromwell in New York with background in international relations. Former clerk for Judge George Sprague in Cambridge, MA.

Melissa Coffey. Staff assistant. Former communications assistant at the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom. Former Hill staffer.

Lance Cole. Consultant. Assistant Law Professor at Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law. Served as Deputy Democratic Special Counsel for the Senate Whitewater Committee.

Marquittia Coleman. Staff assistant. Former administrative assistant with the Office of Legislative Affairs at the Department of Justice.

Marco Cordero. Professional staff member. FBI Special Agent the last seven years assigned to investigate counterterrorism matters the last four years. Formerly with the U.S. Border Patrol.

Raj De. Counsel. Former litigation associate at O'Melveny & Myers and former trial attorney at the U.S. Department of Justice. Served as a law clerk to the Honorable A. Wallace Tashima of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and in the Office of the Prosecutor at the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia.

George Delgrosso. Professional staff member. Former New York City Police Department Homicide Detective with expertise in investigation, intelligence gathering, research, strategic planning, and case management.

Gerald L. Dillingham. Professional staff member. Currently Director of Civil Aviation Issues, United States General Accounting Office (GAO)

Thomas Dowling. Professional staff member. Career foreign service officer for thirty years, with extensive experience in the Middle East and South Asia. Currently adjunct professor at the Joint Military Intelligence College.

Steven Dunne. Deputy General Counsel. Assistant U.S. Attorney, District of Maryland. Former litigation partner Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering. Former law clerk to Justice David H. Souter, U.S. Supreme Court, and Judge Stephen F. Williams, U.S. Court of Appeals, DC Circuit.

Thomas Eldridge. Counsel. Former Assistant U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia. Coordinated federal interagency review of U.S. International Crime Control Strategy.

John Farmer. Senior Counsel. Former Attorney General of the State of New Jersey and Chairman of New Jersey’s Domestic Preparedness Task Force in the aftermath of September 11.

Alvin Felzenberg. Deputy for Communications. Formerly at Voice of America, after serving as communications consultant to Secretary of the Navy Gordon England. Directed the Heritage Foundation’s “Mandate 2000” project on the presidential transition process, and was editor of Keys to a Successful Presidency. Held several senior staff positions with the House of Representatives.

Lorry Fenner. Professional staff member. Air Force Colonel and Intelligence Officer. Recently completed a year as a Supreme Court Fellow and an assignment as the Vice Wing Commander of the 70th Intelligence Wing. Previously served on the staff of the President's Review of Intelligence tasked by President Bush in May 2001. Also served in the Strategy Division of the Joint Staff/J5 and the Intelligence Directorate of the Air Staff, as well as at intelligence operational units and Headquarters.

Susan Ginsburg. Senior Counsel. Former senior official in the Treasury Department’s Office of Enforcement. Law clerk for the Honorable Judge A. Leon Higginbotham, Jr., on the 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals and worked in the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics Matters.

T. Graham Giusti. Chief of Security. Comes to the Commission from the Office of the Director of Central Intelligence.

Nicole Grandrimo. Professional staff member. Former regional affairs officer in the Office of Coordinator for Counterterrorism at the State Department.

Doug Greenburg. Counsel. Former litigation partner at Winston and Strawn and a former staff attorney with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Former law clerk to the Hon. Alan E. Norris, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit.

Barbara Grewe. Senior Counsel. Associate General Counsel GAO, working on investigations of fraud in government operations or contracts. Served as Special Investigative Counsel for DOJ Inspector General’s 9-11 review. Former Assistant U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia.

Elinore Hartz. Family Liaison. Formerly with Coldwell Banker Real Estate. Serves on the Family Advisory Council of the Lower Manhattan Development Corporation in New York City. Widow of WTC victim.

Len Hawley. Consultant. Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, NSC Director for Multilateral Affairs, and Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (Acting).

Christine Healey. Senior Counsel. Formerly with the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence of the U.S. House of Representatives, serving most recently as Democratic counsel and chief of staff.

Karen Heitkotter. Executive Secretary. Formerly with the State Department, the National Security Council, and the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy.

Walt Hempel. Consultant. Former Senior Special Agent with INS, served as a regional task force coordinator for narcotics and counter-terrorism. Most recently, special projects manager at DHS responsible for Federal, state and local law enforcement integration.

Michael Hurley. Senior Counsel. CIA officer and attorney. Served two tours at the National Security Council as director of Southeast European Affairs with responsibilities for Kosovo and Bosnia. Served in Afghanistan during 2002-2003.

Dana Hyde. Counsel. Former attorney with Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering (London) and Zuckerman Spaeder (Washington, DC). Served as special assistant to the deputy attorney general and as special assistant to the president for Cabinet Affairs in the Clinton administration.

Michael Jacobson. Counsel. Worked on FBI team for the Congressional Joint Inquiry. Formerly an assistant general counsel and intelligence analyst in the FBI’s National Security Division.

Bonnie Jenkins. Counsel. Fellow at Harvard’s JFK School’s Belfer Center. Assistant director of the State Department’s Kosovo History Project from 1999 to 2001, formerly worked on the National Commission on Terrorism (1999-2000) and as general counsel for the Commission on the Organization of the Federal Government to Combat Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction. Also a Lieutenant Commander in the U.S. Naval Reserve.

Reginald Johnson. Staff assistant. Former administrative assistant at the Pentagon for Department of the Army, Department of Defense, and former editorial clerk for the Department of Labor.

William Johnstone. Professional staff member. Served for over 20 years as a senior Congressional staff member, most recently as senior policy advisor and legislative director for Senator Max Cleland. Formerly with the Department of Labor.

Stephanie Kaplan. Special assistant. Former assistant director for international security at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) and a former associate with the Aspen Strategy Group, a policy program of The Aspen Institute.

Miles Kara. Professional staff member. Worked on the ‘other agencies’ team of the Congressional Joint Inquiry. Retired Army intelligence officer, who worked as a civilian in the Department of Defense Inspector General’s Office of Intelligence Review from 1992 until selected as a member of the Joint Inquiry staff.

Janice Kephart-Roberts. Counsel. Former counsel to Senator Kyl for the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Technology, Terrorism, and Government Information. Conducted oversight of DOJ and INS counterterrorism activities.

Hyon Kim. Counsel. Formerly with the House Select Committee on Homeland Security, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, the Office of the General Counsel of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the National Commission on Terrorism.

Christopher Kojm. Deputy Executive Director. Former Deputy Assistant Secretary for Intelligence Policy in the State Department since 1998. Previously a senior staffer for Representative Lee Hamilton handling foreign policy issues on Capitol Hill.

Katarzyna (Kasia) Kozaczuk. Financial Assistant. Former investment development assistant for Southeast Europe/Caribbean Initiative at the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) and a former data analyst for the U.S. Department of Education, Federal Student Aid, with INDUS Corporation of Vienna, Virginia.

Gordon Lederman. Counsel. Former associate in the National Security Law and Policy Group of Arnold & Porter. Clerked for Judge Robert Cowen (3rd Circuit). Author, Reorganizing the Joint Chiefs of Staff: The Goldwater-Nichols Act of 1986; Co-author, Combating Chemical, Biological, and Radiological Terrorism: A Comprehensive Strategy.

Daniel Leopold. Staff assistant. Recent graduate of the University of Wisconsin’s La Follette School of Public Affairs. Interned at the State Department’s Bureau of European and Regional Affairs, the Foreign Service Institute, and the Defense Department’s Office of Public Affairs.

Sarah Linden. Professional staff member. Special Agent from FBI’s Washington, DC Field Office, Counterterrorism Program. Previously served as an FBI intelligence analyst working international terrorism investigations in San Francisco and at FBI Headquarters.

Douglas MacEachin. Professional staff member. Retired career CIA analyst who left CIA in 1995 as the Deputy Director for Intelligence. Has since become a historian, publishing four books and monographs on the intelligence-policy relationship (most recently on the Polish crisis of 1980-1981, published by Penn State UP). Has just completed a classified study on the current terrorist target.

Daniel Marcus. General Counsel. Served as Associate Attorney General in the second Clinton administration. Former partner and member of management committee at Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering. Served as Deputy General Counsel of Department of Health, Education, and Welfare and as General Counsel of Department of Agriculture in the Carter administration.

Ernest May. Consultant. Currently the Charles Warren Professor of History at Harvard University. Author of a number of books, including most recently Strange Victory: Hitler’s Conquest of France; The Kennedy Tapes; Thinking in Time: The Uses of History for Policymakers (with Richard Neustadt); and Knowing Your Enemy: Intelligence Assessment in the Two World Wars. Longtime director of Harvard’s Intelligence and Policy Project and Board Member for the Joint Military Intelligence College.

James Miller. Consultant. Retired Postal Inspector experienced in emergency preparedness planning, and money laundering investigations.

Kelly Moore. Consultant. Previously worked for the State Dept.’s Coordinator for Counterterrorism. Served as Press Secretary to Sen. Joe Lieberman and as a Spokesperson for the United Nations in Bosnia and for the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Tribunal (“war crimes tribunal”).

Charles Pereira. Consultant. Currently Senior Aerospace Engineer in the Vehicle Performance Division of the National Transportation Safety Board, with responsibility for investigating aviation, rail, and marine accidents. Some prior aviation investigations include the 1991 mid-air collision involving Senator John Heinz, the 1994 intentional crash of a Cessna 172 into the White House area, TWA Flight 800, USAir Flight 427, the USAF 737 crash in Croatia involving Secretary of Commerce Ron Brown, the Aviation Charter, Inc. crash in Minnesota involving Senator Paul Wellstone, and the crash of the Space Shuttle Columbia.

John Raidt. Professional staff member. Former legislative director for Senator John McCain and chief of staff for the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.

John Roth. Senior Counsel. Former chief, Asset Forfeiture and Money Laundering Section, U.S. Department of Justice.

Peter Rundlet. Counsel. Former attorney in the Political Law Group at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom. Former associate counsel to the President and White House Fellow, serving in the Office of Chief of Staff to the President.

Lloyd Salvetti. Consultant. Career CIA operations officer. Former Director of the Center for the Study of Intelligence, a CIA think tank. Taught at National War College. Served as Director of Intelligence Programs on the National Security Council.

Kevin Scheid. Professional staff member. Currently a senior intelligence service officer in the Office of the Deputy Director of Central Intelligence for Community Management. He recently served as staff director of the President’s Review of Intelligence tasked by President Bush in May 2001. As a career civil servant, and prior to his tenure in the Intelligence Community, he served for eleven years in various positions within the Office of Management and Budget at the White House.

Kevin Shaeffer. Professional staff member. Navy LT medically retired due to severe injuries sustained in the 9-11 attack on the Pentagon. Previously served on the CNO’s staff.

Tracy Shycoff. Deputy for Administration and Finance. Administrative director for four other federal commissions, including the current U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom and the Commission on Holocaust Assets.

Dietrich Snell. Senior Counsel. Deputy Attorney General, New York, Division of Public Advocacy. Former Assistant U.S. Attorney, Southern District of New York. Criminal Division.

Jonathan Stull. Communications assistant. Former legislative and communications staffer for Congressman Rick Renzi.

Lisa Sullivan. Staff assistant. Former government affairs assistant at the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom.

John Tamm. Professional staff member. Veteran Supervisory Special Agent from the FBI’s Justice Task Force, Criminal Investigative Division. Specializes in review of operational and management effectiveness in investigations. Front line supervisor in Boston, MA, during FBI’s investigation of the AA Flight 11 and UAL Flight 175 hijacking. Lt. Commander, U.S. Naval Reserve, Retired.

Cate Taylor. Staff assistant. Former research and administrative assistant at Emergency Corps, an initiative sponsored by the Greater New York Safety Council.

Yoel Tobin. Counsel. Veteran attorney at the Department of Justice, working for the last seven years in the Counterterrorism Section of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division.

Emily Walker. Professional staff member & Family Liaison. Former managing director and chief of staff, Citigroup. Former U.S. alternate director at the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and executive secretary at the U.S. Department of Treasury.

Garth Wermter. Consultant for Technology Development. Currently director of Technology at University of Virginia’s Miller Center of Public Affairs and former technical consultant to the Markle Foundation’s Task Force on National Security in the Information Age.

Serena Wille. Counsel. Associate attorney in the global banking group of Allen and Overy (London) in New York City. Formerly, associate attorney at Davis Polk Wardwell.

Philip Zelikow. Executive Director. Director of the Miller Center of Public Affairs and White Burkett Miller Professor of History at the University of Virginia. Was a member of the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board and served as executive director of the National Commission on Federal Election Reform, chaired by former Presidents Carter and Ford, as well as the executive director of the Markle Foundation Task Force on National Security in the Information Age.

edit on 8-6-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

The only factual theory is my signature...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Philip Zelikow. Executive Director. Director of the Miller Center of Public Affairs and White Burkett Miller Professor of History at the University of Virginia. Was a member of the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board and served as executive director of the National Commission on Federal Election Reform, chaired by former Presidents Carter and Ford, as well as the executive director of the Markle Foundation Task Force on National Security in the Information Age.

They forgot to include that he participated in Bush administration briefings prior to Sept. 11 on the threat al Qaeda posed to the country, and that he was a member of the team that helped with the Bush administration transition to office

Groups call for the resignation of Sept. 11 commission director

The 9-11 Family Steering Committee and 9-11 Citizens Watch, two separate groups, are demanding the resignation of Philip Zelikow, executive director of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States, after information surfaced over the weekend that he participated in Bush administration briefings prior to Sept. 11 on the threat al Qaeda posed to the country. "We believe that the very integrity of the commission is at stake here, and that he should resign immediately," Kyle Hence, co-founder of Citizens Watch, said Monday. On Saturday, the Family Steering Committee wrote a letter to the commission arguing that Zelikow has a conflict of interest because he could potentially be held culpable for failing to heed warnings about al Qaeda prior to Sept. 11. "It is clear that [Zelikow] should never have been permitted to be a member of the commission, since it is the mandate of the commission to identify the source of failures," the committee wrote. "It is now apparent why there has been so little effort to assign individual culpability. We now can see that trail would lead directly to the staff director himself.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GiodanoBruno

The only factual theory is my signature...

Are you saying that what ever destroyed the towers had to be stronger than steel/concrete and weighed more than 200,000 tons ?

Do you have any idea what this thing could be ? Was it hidden behind a hologram ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join