It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Video That Shows You How The Game Is Played...........Your Enslavement.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
WARNING: A couple clips show inhumane treatment to animals. Not for children.

Description of video

Uploaded by stefbot on Apr 17, 2010

We can only be kept in the cages we do not see. A brief history of human enslavement - up to and including your own. From Freedomain Radio, the largest and most popular philosophy conversation in the world. www.freedomainradio.com...

Text: www.fdrurl.com...

This video describes how we allow ourselves to be enslaved. A really short, simple and powerful video.

Do we need the government we now have???????

We can't keep doing "business as usual".

Something has got to change.

I'm tired of paying huge amounts of taxes, with little or no representation.

A slave that does not realize he/she is enslaved will never rebel.

A prisoner that does not realize they are imprisoned will never try to escape.

The video above explains how the few control the many.................and this will continue until we ALL WTFU.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This video has been posted before just to letyou know, so this will probably get closed.

It is a great video to watch and to help people 'awaken' but my problem with it is who put this grand plan into place?
It didn't happen at once it happened over a long period of time. There is no way 1 person or even a group of people sat down made such a blueprint for human enslavement and then made another plan to ensure that it got followed through 100s of generations.

I think "they" is actually just human nature.
A collective consciousness of which we can't help but being controlled.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Great video thank you!
Even though it's a few years old...still very valid points.

Now only if ALL Americans (and worldwide) would watch this...maybe a light will turn on.
Maybe if they all watched how much of the middle class fits into this mold that's created.
Maybe, just maybe, we can make a difference.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Here is the same story told from the " other " end .

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

excellent post....diggin deep about what we have today!
I see the story in the scriptures mapping this completely and the one with the steering wheel for this world is being allowed.......that song sung by Joni Mitchell.....the devils bargain? I wonder

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Im sorry but your post baffles me.
I don't understand what your saying.

And bump so theres more discussion. As these threads can be interesting!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This disturbs me greatly, but not for reasons you might think. What disturbs me is how you actually think you are a slave.

According to the video, we have all been slaves since the beginning of time...we were slaves in Egypt, we were slaves in the Roman Empire, and we continue to be slaves today.

This video absolutely does not say to me what it says to you. There are so many things wrong with it I don't know where to begin.

The normal rebuttal for a post like mine is for people to start saying how stupid I must be to not realize I am a slave.....3.....2.....1......

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
This disturbs me greatly, but not for reasons you might think. What disturbs me is how you actually think you are a slave.

According to the video, we have all been slaves since the beginning of time...we were slaves in Egypt, we were slaves in the Roman Empire, and we continue to be slaves today.

This video absolutely does not say to me what it says to you. There are so many things wrong with it I don't know where to begin.

The normal rebuttal for a post like mine is for people to start saying how stupid I must be to not realize I am a slave.....3.....2.....1......

.....0 Well you said it yourself.Yes you are disturbed.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

What I dig about this video is the brother's enlightenment about where the real power is. We are all in the same boat.

Now if he could just take some of that knowledge and insight and put some positive light into his craft, he could take it over the top. Understandably, once we recognize what is really happening in the world, there is anger and resentment. That must be overcome so that the energy can be utilized to make the changes needed, IMO.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Please elaborate and tell me that how you are not a slave?

Because you are enslaved via a multitude of ways:

Socially
Economically
Financially (personal)
Energy Choice/Consumption
Political Enslavement (status quo)
Health Enslaved (Big Pharma, GMO Foods)

Please, please provide me with a clear and concise line of logic that proves that I am not still a surf of the Old Monarchies of Europe.

Cause I have plenty of proof that says we are.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
God I hate this video. I skimmed through it, but from what I see its the same old bull#. Telling people they are slaves....you know what, try talking about this to some black slaves in the time of plantation, or the slaves of millenium ago who were captured by marauding armies. I'm sure they'd be happy with this message; we dont know what REAL slavery is! I mean you can say anything is "slavery" because in ANY society theres going to be some authority figure, some rules, some kind of limitations on our lives. Saying we're slaves is like the arguement saying no one is a true individualist, because at SOME point someone is giong to depend on others. the arguement of freedom and slavery is kind of like that of individuality: its not a really cut and dried. Anyway, it says "how to be free" but its the same old bull# I hear from everyone about the topic: there is no clear instruction on freedom. Just that stupid edict to "Wake up". My problem: WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO "WAKE UP". Enough of this "wake up" nonsense. I despise phrases such as "wake up, grow up smarten up," because, among other things, they demand change without being specific. What does it mean to wake up? what does a truly free life and society look like? I'm so sick of these conspiracy nuts and doom and gloomers failure to provide a simple answer to this question.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

A prisoner that does not realize they are imprisoned will never try to escape.
A slave that does not realize they are enslaved will never rebel. OHD

Do the research.................Start with Charles Fort's "Book of the Damned".

This is Satan's kingdom (for now).

Simply look at our taxing systems, our mortgages, how we have to work at meaningless jobs (most of us) and hand over most of our money to simply "survive".

You actually pay to live on a planet you were born on..............and that makes sense to you?

You pay companies to clean up water that 100 years ago were clean. You pay the companies that pollute our waters to clean the waters they pollute.

Now you even have to buy bottled water or a good filtration system because ? is putting flouride in our water to dumb us down.

You are made to think, to buy into a system that has enslaved you, yet you by your statement are totally unaware of your enslavement as are most people.

Is your time your own?

Can you take a flight trip now without someone actually filming you or your daughter nude? (Soon that will escalate to trains and long distance bus trips - it's called controlling the population's movement) It's either that or being gropped by a strange person you don't even know, touching you in places only your husband/wife/significant other should be allowed.

You are watched by cameras, monitored, evaluated, everything you do is logged into some data base, your shopping preferences, etc.

Yet you simply don't wish to acknowledge it...................it's too much for you to handle.

1984 is here.

Unless you are independently wealthy (and even most of them have someone they have to answer to) you have no privacy, no real freedom.

Oh, if you live in America, Canada or Western Europe, you are "more free" but no, not really free.

You may still say I hate Obama in public, but try to visit Grandma in Florida and refuse the scanner or TSA hand gropping.

I've been around for almost 6 decades and those that are young will not remember a time when crossing the Canadian Border (our honeymoon) we were asked, "Why are you coming to Canada?" and we replied, "We just got married and are on our honeymoon." The official smiled and said, "Have a swell honeymoon, hope you folks enjoy Canada and best wishes." He then waved us on.

No pass port, no stern looking at us, no "papers" or searching our car, no driver's license check even.

That was 38 almost 39 years ago.

The last time I flew I simply checked in for my ticket, put my luggage on the luggage thingy, walked through a metal detector (with shoes on) and walked onto the plane.

Now our police have automatic AK military assult rifles.

Demonstrators must have a permit and are subject to being arrested and or pepper sprayed.

Cameras on every major street - also all major buildings, I've learned how to find "hidden ones".

Your cell phones also can be monitored to track you as well as in some major buildings there are designated areas where your cell phone won't work, usually places where you want to have a private conversation because now we are being conditioned to spy on each other.

Free.......................sorry, no - it's a illusion.

A beautiful, golden, gilden cage but a cage never the less.

And you are not even aware of it.

FYI: My nephew in law is a commerical and private pilot. He says that for billionaires, even the Saudis, they don't have to go through the check points we do. Maybe they do it privately, maybe they have stuff embedded in mirrors or walls that can scan them unknowingly but publically they are treated very differently than the regular cattle.

I lived on a dairy farm...............and we are treated like cattle.

The 50m question is who is the farmer?[
edit on 14-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cypherite

Many black slaves were sold by opposing tribesmen, also black.

I come from Irish, Scotch, Welsh and English peasant stock and yes we were also slaves, except back then it was out in the open.

BS you call it.................you just can't handle the truth.

So you ignore it and call it BS.

If you are free lets see you try to hop a plane without being scanned naked or gropped or God forbid you don't have your "proper papers in order".

Free............no, do the research.

You are watched, monitored, registered, filmed, on various data bases and even maybe some lists.

Want to protest something, you must have a permit as a group and pray the police are in a good mood that day.

Read Naomi Wolf's two books and then tell me you are free.

You are as free as TPTB for now allow.

Each decade I have seen more "freedoms" disappear.

They do it quietly, slowly so that you're not even aware.

They even arrange "major incidences" to occur in order to give good excuses for taking yet more of our freedoms away...............but you don't see it as that.

You see it as "protection".

No, it's "manipulation".

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Thank you for sharing that....................I normally do not like hip hop or rap or whatever that is

BUT

They are saying it exactly as it is.

Steal a man's wallet and you get a year in jail.

Steal a couple thousand of exemployee's pensions an you get promoted to CEO or if you get caught you fly to the Bahamas.

Justice.....................you can do whatever you please and never see the inside of a real dirty jail cell, if you have enough money.

That song tells it exactly as it is.

Question is, how are we The People going to change the way things currently are??????

edit on 14-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

We could hope that the masses stop looking to others for help and help themselves. However this is a world wide problem that requires world wide attention. We can not allow for the crooks to continue there run. We must see to it that the other countrys do not harbor these financial terrorist. After we accomplish a universal understanding as of whom the real terrorist are. Well, then we remove them from our world. Any Questions?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by cypherite

BS you call it.................you just can't handle the truth.

So you ignore it and call it BS.

Ok so lets say thats the case. People want to believe they're free after all. People dont want to be told theyre slaves.

As I've mentioned time and again why shouldnt I believe I'm free? If the sheep think theyre in the feild and dont notice the fence....if there was no way they could get out of the fence then what good does it do them to let them know about the fence?

you see ofhumandescent, this the issue I have of your ilk who get off on "waking people up the ugly truh". Why SHOULD I handle a "truth" when YOU GIVE ME NO REASON TO DO SO.

If you are free lets see you try to hop a plane without being scanned naked or gropped or God forbid you don't have your "proper papers in order".

Free............no, do the research.

You are watched, monitored, registered, filmed, on various data bases and even maybe some lists.

Want to protest something, you must have a permit as a group and pray the police are in a good mood that day.

Read Naomi Wolf's two books and then tell me you are free.

You are as free as TPTB for now allow.

Each decade I have seen more "freedoms" disappear.

They do it quietly, slowly so that you're not even aware.

They even arrange "major incidences" to occur in order to give good excuses for taking yet more of our freedoms away...............but you don't see it as that.

You see it as "protection".

No, it's "manipulation".

Yes I suppose people are scanned and tracked. And maybe that is problematic. But to me that is indeed for protection. A setback for living in this type of society. But it really doesnt bother me too much. So far I'm more or less allowed to do what I want. I dont feel any huge restrictions or dictations on how I can live my life, what to eat, what to wear, what to read, what to believe, what to say, where to go, who to associate with....nothing like that. At least not from the government. Okay, so maybe people have to get up at a certain time and bust their butt at a job. But is that any less free than hunter-gatherers busting THEIR butt at hunting for food. Every human and beast has had to do some struggling to survive and until we reach some post-scarcity utopia those shackles will always be there. Everyone has shackles to some degree: obligations from work, family, friends, lovers. All of these things to some degree put us in a situation where we "have to" do something. And yes since we are a social animal that produsces society and governments, there are going to be some limitations placed on us by society and government. Hence any schmoe can go to the least tyrannical nations and tell its citizens that theyre slaves. It's true, in the sense that "your not an individualist" is true. However it still remains that, living in Canada, I can leave the house or stay in on my spare time, I can read what I want, I can vote for whom I please. I can worship any god I please or dont worship any god at all. I can watch what I want eat what I want and buy what I want. Sure I need a passport, but when I have one I more or less can travel anywhere. All in all, I'm pretty OK with that kind of freedom. So the million dollar question is, if thats not freedom WHAT IS? You still didnt answer this in your reply. This is always the case with your ilk, the kind of people who make videos like the one in the Original post: you talk a good game about how everythings F&*cked up and how we think we're free but we arent, or that we as a species need to wake up or wisen up. Yet you frustrate me with your lack of a clear solution, a vision of what you really want from humanity.
edit on 2-7-2012 by cypherite because: Forgot to add a sentence

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Do we need the Government we now have?????

the Real question is:

Where do we go to change it?

if you don't come up with the right answer...you are doomed to failure beyond comprehension.

top topics

join