It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New thread for a new member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Well, hello. I am a long time lurker, and finally decided to make an account a month-or-so ago, not that I started posting.
Of course, RRFTP stands for Row Row Fight the Power, a general sentiment that I carry throughout all of my business.

Either way, I have spent the last few months traveling across the United States protesting wherever protests happened. I have protested NATO, prayed with the Catholics about HSS, occupied with OWS about the government giving money to corporations and with the Tea Party about the government giving money to banks.

I am a conservative libertarian constitutionalist, a capitalist and a Ron Paul supporter. So, speaking of Ron Paul, I would like to add my opinion about his campaign: I think that it was just a way to seed the supporters in public offices so that, come 2016, if/when Rand Paul runs, he will easily have it in the bag.

Peace, love, and a good dosage of hate,
RRFTP

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Oh, well, that's nice, RRFTP. I am sure that you will be a valuable member of this community, and I cannot wait to hear your opinions around the forums!

Love,
RRFTP

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rrftp

Aww, thanks, RRFTP! I really appreciate it, although I am not sure if I will be as valuable as you hope.
Thank you anyway, though!

Love,
RRFTP

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rrftp

Welcome to ATS. Cool video too.
I think you will find many like-minded Paul supporters here and also the libertarian thing although some here seem to use the word as an insult. Ah well, there's many types here.

Have fun and see you around.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rrftp

Hello and welcome from one newbie to another

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS RRFTP....look forward to meeting you in the forums...

Des

edit on 8-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Welcome rrftp

Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from and to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Aww, thanks, Johnny. I found your videos informative back in the day.

RRFTP

top topics

join