It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webster Tarpley breaks down Rand Paul and the new NWO breed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I think this is a very import interview that needs more coverage. Alex Jones' needs to talk more about these things!

edit on 8-6-2012 by Zedux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Zedux

Just because RP and his ideas would get laughed out of the room in the 50s (as Tarpley says) doesn't mean that he and his ideas are wrong or fantastical or would make things worse for Americans, it justs means the people in that room don't agree with the direction in which those ideas would take us, which stands true today because those people in the room in the proverbial 50's are the same people in the room today. And they love government (which really means they love power and money), hate people and want to control everything.

RPs ideas are consistent with the constitution. He wants to restore power back to the people which would restore power to the USA. We don't need to shovel money to continue perpetual wars, we need to take care of our own. It would be a great shift that would take decades because it will take generations for people to adopt constitutional ideals.

A big problem is the sense of entitlement. Normal people now adopt the attitude of our elected officials, people in power, and people in hollywood. The brainwashing has left us apathetic and divisive, among other things. There will be no quick fix. There can only be a realization of the truth and slow shift or we can continue down this road of tyranny and world government until the inevitable crash of epic proportions. We'll just have to see.

edit on 8-6-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I would like to add this discussion to the mix ...

I urge everyone from the Left and The Right to consider Tarpleys logic here

Tarpley a Left leaning exceptional mind with a grasp unparalleled by his peers .

And Alex Jones who is a true champion of Human Rights and Freedom hash it out for you ...

This has all been a rude awakening to me

But after listening to this conversation 3 or 4 times ... I get what Tarpley is saying .

Although I support the Ideals of Freedom of Ron Paul his social and economic policies are the worst thing we could do to ourselves .

Listen with an open mind ..If I a supporter of Paul since 2007 when we drafted him to represent our cause albeit a bit misguided can admit my lack of understanding of the political dynamics we are really facing .

I agree with Tarpley at the 27 minute the Libertarian movement is just as contrived as communism and capitalism are .

Tarpley really has a Solution ... Listen !

join