It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF GOD(s) RETURNS and see the manipulaiton done to religious teaching upon the masses-WHO IS @ FAULT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

IF GOD(s) RETURNS and see the manipulaiton done to religious teaching upon the masses-WHO IS @ FAULT

Doesn't 'the buck stop here' in America with the president?
Well .. I'd think the same is in the spirit world.
Wouldn't God Himself be at fault for letting it go on for so long and not 'tending' His creation?

anyways .. good question ... I really don't know the answer.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think he has been tending past efforts in METHODS OF PEACE HOWEVER those efforts MAY BE EXHAUSTED and now there may be another method needed to PREVENT any future manipulations or LIES via a FACE to FACE sit down or disclosure with EA*RTH Principals of the LIFE /SPIRIT SCHOOL WHO OVERSEE THE STUDENTS. SO I don't take it like the LORD hasn't tried, LOOK WHAT IS SAID TO OF HAPPENED TO THE LAMB LORD JESUS CHRIST WHEN HE CAME IN PEACE and ROMA didn't appreciate him then they attacked his environment suit not considering his SOUL RETURNING possibly? And what do you got today a massive part of the HERD is lost but still trying to follow the LIGHT why another part just gave up. 1 would imagine these VIBRATIONS HAVE AND ARE BEING FELT.

Thanks FlyersFan

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Who do YOU think the GOD(s) should hold responsible for the HERD being so misguided with IGNORANCE & HATE to the point where the 3 major religions of TODAY... The 3 which ARE Abrahamic religions Judaism, Christianity, and Islam
I think we all should carry some of the responsibility in this massive "Ignorance", no doubt. But going back into time, I think, the ones who promoted division between us in the first place should take the brunt of the guilt. And I don't think they live here with us on this blue marble.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Who do YOU think the GOD(s) should hold responsible for the HERD being so misguided with IGNORANCE & HATE to the point where the 3 major religions of TODAY... The 3 which ARE Abrahamic religions Judaism, Christianity, and Islam
I think we all should carry some of the responsibility in this massive "Ignorance", no doubt. But going back into time, I think, the ones who promoted division between us in the first place should take the brunt of the guilt. And I don't think they live here with us on this blue marble.

You make a perfect statment for I have been ignorant here so all balme not projected away but I do also acknowledge I have been manipulated and those manipulations have helped me fail during my times of ignorance. Also my friend we are speaking of the LORDS and perhaps the FATHER ANU. Can the see/interact even with those you speak of who no longer frequent this bluesphere MAYBE for JUDGMENT will be placed on ALL* here not just the living hence HADES*

Thanks for your intelligent input

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Basically, he/she/it would have to blame itself for not leaving any real objective evidence behind. You'd think a superbeing could leave detailed instructions behind, instead what we have are a gazillion different religious scriptures.

Puts the whole "intelligent" design thing into perspective

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Im going to share a more recent experience with someone who was more lifelong involved with my family and medical/gynelogical, and in childhood the direct memory and underground sensing about it was feeling much more protective, but as an adult felt far more victimized by their treatment of humans. He is tall blond human looking, angel looking ET that works with greys somewhat, and his female partner. And you could say pleiadian type of ET. Didn't the hopi say enki/enlil were the two pleiadian brothers fighting, though I assumed that was metaphor?

I've had really good experiences with CME's, and more connection to my Soul, expanded memories, self, and contact with Guides. I love CME's. High Frequency events.

Now, just before a CME hit us, (and it was on the forums the next day that one had hit, and I have a consistent relative comparison on what they are like by tracking all the ones I was aware of in the past year and this was the same).

Just prior to it hitting, he was in communciation with me and I sensed the craft. Which was alarming as this could mean, something was going to happen that night, as a pattern of being in communication, with very clear visions, and even sighting a craft, then an obvious abduction or experience that night, had been established.

So I was alarmed. And he brought up a name of someone who had taken out an implant that was another event. And to ask him some questions. To which I responded that I had no trust whatsoever of any ET medical team. So I was alarmed.

That is when it hit, and when the CME hit it was as if his brother, or higher self or someone connected to his people, and I knew they were pleiadian, and that I knew of or was connected to in some way, was there very high frequency like an angel. And I remembered and knew of this man who had been taking me since childhood, and spoke up with alot of love, beaming love at him, but taking back my full power and never would allow any sense of victimization or taking me without permission ever ever again. I thanked him for his sacrifice that many had made, to stay behind and watch over earth and humans and that it was greatly appreciated.

And yet, his love had grown cold, and so now, the ground crew, that is a term that for some reason kept coming, had to turn the dial up on their love frequency to go back home. I kept telling him, he had to grow his love back, as it was time to go back home. The ground crew was going home.

And I don't believe they took that night, for I have no memories of this, and in fact have felt empowered in those situtation, nothing is going to put me under their thumb, ever.

But those two reminded me of the "two" pleiadian brothers too.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Basically, he/she/it would have to blame itself for not leaving any real objective evidence behind. You'd think a superbeing could leave detailed instructions behind, instead what we have are a gazillion different religious scriptures.

Now consider they did leave it behind and some realized if they kept it for themselves it would keep them in power indefinetly, that s what i think happened. They came made a plan and it was hijacked once some in the future after they left realized they are not going to be back soon so then it was hijacked. Hijacked meaning so far in the future after they made LAND visit many begin to THINK the stories of them were fakes or FAIRYTAILES ECT. So they then seen a way to take data and misuse it. I cannot blame them for what is going on here as a species.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Its the masses fault for being dumb enough to have fallen for it for this long...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

What you see on earth today is in fact evidence that a intelligence did leave instructions. You just have to translate what you see into what you know. There are actually two "Intelligent Designers" in competition, if you will. One wanting and needing freedom, and the other wanting and needing control. The two mindsets just cant seem to agree. The biggest question is, can they?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

What you see on earth today is in fact evidence that a intelligence did leave instructions. You just have to translate what you see into what you know. There are actually two "Intelligent Designers" in competition, if you will. One wanting and needing freedom, and the other wanting and needing control. The two mindsets just cant seem to agree. The biggest question is, can they?

If everything was created for us, you could argue "intelligence" wasn't a major factor in it

So no, stuff simply existing isn't proof of a creator!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
From what I understand now, all of them are being called home too. The hand out, and teamwork is offered to everyone including the Ets/gods of old/watchers all of them, need to raise their love higher, and go home.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

What you are looking at is proof of the torture of the spirit by the other intelligence. Those things "just" do not happen, they are planned!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

You make a perfect statment for I have been ignorant here so all balme not projected away but I do also acknowledge I have been manipulated and those manipulations have helped me fail during my times of ignorance. Also my friend we are speaking of the LORDS and perhaps the FATHER ANU. Can the see/interact even with those you speak of who no longer frequent this bluesphere MAYBE for JUDGMENT will be placed on ALL* here not just the living hence HADES*

Thanks for your intelligent input
First and foremost, Ignorance, no matter what side of the isle you stand on, is not a sin, it is only a condition that must be overcome. The sin is if you refuse to deal with it because of financial, or personal gain.

Second, all must carry their own responsibility for the things they have done, and the things they should have done. All persons of the heart could never walk by a person laying on the street in need of help. All that are not of the heart would pick his pockets.

The two primeval mindsets are here, now, and so too is judgment day. Father Anu and his actions, and inaction, are just as judge-able as any living soul anywhere. His motives were purely self indulgent and selfish. He was and still is on a power trip with no end in sight. His instructions for his followers also followed his primeval instincts in that you must strive for power and control, and to hell with the spirit! It is the mindset of the reptile, take all for yourself and leave nothing for others. Mammals by their very nature are caring and is symbolized by the nurturing of the breast. Which by the way is a far more "intelligent" way of feeding your baby. They, the two life forms are not compatible, especially when it comes to management and supervision, in any capacity.

If humanity does not unite and the truth be Re-educated, humanity will continually be harassed and plagued by the very least this primeval reptilian mindset. This will allow us time to finally overcome and suppress, the father of all lies.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

As a youth you/we are taught about many things and it seems some of what is taught is left out which in turn causes a snowball effect on the TRUTH making it thru time do to the info being fragmented shared. Like dec 25 being the bday of CHRIST for example but others say his bday is after Passover. So it gets hard to interpret and this is why I think inside ALL there exist codes some are locked for special times perhaps why others are unlocked with learning. The feeling you got from learning of them as a youth was it like the feeling felt when reading the old testament "The designer of EDIN" and as you read or evaluated deeper you felt less appreciated by the even if that is not the case IT COULD JUST BE MISUNDERSTANDING THE LORD OF THAT PERIOD still a protector but just the elder brother kind that may know the full potential of humans and dislikes it when the integrity is not seen? Then shift to looking @ the who saved Utnapishtim/humans during the flood/deluge in the stone tablets.. It gets very confusing because your taught at early ages snakes are bad evol ect but then you see how the 1 named the serpentaz/snake showed love for mankind. Which has to be acknowledged and appreciated as it may have caused friction for the for even caring for humans as the did. I am not sure but I will check on it, as far as them being the two pleidian brothers you mentioned but they do have or had a different outlooks on humanity and the activities done by this species. I think this is why some get confused with the 2 GOD(s) feeling when reading the the various great books text in relation to God and devil.

The CME(s) yes I also feel can be part of a genetic upgrading RECODING process but not all of them are for humans some may be for certain animal life some for vegetation damaged from some pollutant smh. Some for the EA*RTH land and sea water damaged. The 1z I feel are human related may be artificially induced somehow. Induced by either comet/asteroid/ or some special plasma that once near or mixing with sun/SOL energy/atmosphere reflect down here on those that ARE receptive. So I can see how your experiencing the changes in memory and or receptiveness can be related. I still think there was more to ELENIN lol

I also see you state the ET was communicating with you prior to CME do you feel this was a conduit for you to be able to gain reception from them due to the SOL activities ENERGIZING THE LOCAL SOL vicinity Unity_99 and if so did you get a message?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serenity777

Its the masses fault for being dumb enough to have fallen for it for this long...

Thats not a fair statement, ITS NOT EASY TO LEARN THE WAYS HERE WHEN YOUR BORN INTO LIES AND DECEIT thought of before your essence is embedded here in flesh. So I cannot agree. I do however thank you for taking time to share your POV.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
From what I understand now, all of them are being called home too. The hand out, and teamwork is offered to everyone including the Ets/gods of old/watchers all of them, need to raise their love higher, and go home.

I cannot call it fully Unity_99, because that then brings in the universal designers and their intents and I am not sure if those we speak of ARE the designers of this or not. I will however say I feel within this universe a new energy has awaken or entered and dont know if its to JUDGE ALL* here or assist those who are GOD(s) recognized by every universal energy within this energy containment device. So until sure I will remain observant and open minded of what happening. Now I some scientist comes out and saya A HOLE HAS BEEN DETECTED IN THE UNIVERSE AND THEY CANNOT SEE WHATS ON THE OTHER SIDE. That may be a clue, especially if its a joint effort from the entire known universal family to figure out what it is. I always enjoyed how you say going home

edit on 6/12/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

What you are looking at is proof of the torture of the spirit by the other intelligence. Those things "just" do not happen, they are planned!

And that's your BELIEF, not a scientific theory or anything backed up by objective evidence

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

It gets very confusing because your taught at early ages snakes are bad evol ect but then you see how the 1 named the serpentaz/snake showed love for mankind. Which has to be acknowledged and appreciated as it may have caused friction for the for even caring for humans as the did.
I believe there is a possibility that this event was in essence "Staged", just as Fatima was staged. The "Love" that was portrayed by this "Snake" is not indicative of a snake (Reptile) and is more associated with an angel by the name of "Lucifer". I believe this angel may have overstepped his boundaries if he is responsible for this co-habitation with a reptile. It might be one of the reasons he fell out of grace......

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Home is past the duality, where our innermost thoughts are understood and is peopled with all of our family/Family, and even home has levels and frequencies. But there is no place like home, there is no place like home, there is no place like home!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I believe this angel may have overstepped his boundaries if he is responsible for this co-habitation with a reptile. It might be one of the reasons he fell out of grace......

So you KNOW that ANGELS can take forms of any creator creations within this universe, very very very interesting co-habitation or the energy injection into 1 body already occupied by another energy... So you feel LORD ENKI didnt act alone but was more less possessed by LUX ZA VA. I see All Seeing Eye. I see, thats the first itme I heard it layed out like that on ATS. I havent heard any othe rmember speak of possessing other creator energies except for humans.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join