It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF GOD(s) RETURNS and see the manipulaiton done to religious teaching upon the masses-WHO IS @ FAULT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Gods/gods, not even the Family like the term God. Even the ALL, is more humble than that. Its not judgment to know that they are running the slave systems. Fact and judgments are two different things, and out of experiences and soul memories, speak of what I've encountered. For example, once just flying off my fingers in a conversation with my friend were the words, Michael and Ashtar are amongst my greatest teachers. I also had the knowledge of Miriam and Monica though do not know who that Monica was,

We are in a very dark world run by murderers and torturers, bullies abusing the children in the kindergarden. And we're not a herd, nor are we ants, we are souls/people, in tests, in a hijacked school. Even the family groupings that people are sent in from, ie such as Dolores Cannon relays in her books, some of them seem to be very judgmental and have odd ways of grading people, ie. it is as if, many family groupings are under a dark umbrella that they don't recognize as dark side. They don't see the "control and rule books" as a part of the problem, and that its like a thoughtscape, for many souls its like being a fly caught on some sticky fly paper, (not a nice analogy but I'm trying to relay the trapped sense), that are being held in this thoughtscape due to a belief in karma, and all these rules, and a smiting, consequential ruler/god.

So, untrapping is freeing the mind, something again Yeshua taught, real or metaphor.

Believing you learn best in Love and Good ways helping others,

Now, some of the family groupings discussed in her books are Higher Ups and I recognize them and yes they are doing work given to them to do.

Those here in this world prior to the Sumar experiences were doing works given them but of course there is free will.

Free Will all the way up. What is very much a problem is when the Free Will of a Bully overrides the free will of a child trying to grow up safe and learn in happiness and shining light. When they believe that their Might makes Right Free Will that dominates others will be allowed, when it is not. For not by cheating may they win their so called legal slaves. Even in a dreamscape its abuse and noted by the Higher Ups and true Teachers of the school, and even Creators of it.

We are a Family, and there are many trees and branches, all count very very much.

For those above, no matter what they were invovled in, they are loved and they are all offered the return to grace, each and every one of them is being outreached to. Including Zeus.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
To me what is termed watcher is a branch of annanuki, or those who came from the skies. As in the Hopi, the annanuki, enki/enlil were to warring or opposing pleidian brothers, which is why my memory past life was a long journey to this solar system via Lyra, Vega I believe, seeing a blond haired race, very telepathic, my family, very loving and equal. And knowing that there was another group involved that was taking over and a war, a fight for freedom. The bad side won that one in the temporal. And possibly due to the fighting, the lowering of frequency. When I've approached that door inside, like an ancient pass in an ancient mountain, in deep meditations, the word Annanuki was written on the stone. So it seemed a battle between human races, and so the two opposing pleiadian brothers comes to mind, one who is in desire of patronage and power and control and ruthlessless could kill as many as they wished and disregard anyones pain and suffering, and one who was working with nature, and the people to hold the frequencies higher, for the school, who could feel intently the pain even in nature.

To me what is termed annanuki is Elohim, or those that came from the sky, but, its not specific to actual location for the elohim also were Taurus, and Orion, and Sirius.

But like I posted above, the warning or family threats I got was from someone I recognized in soul, someone who had taken a wrong turn, like a tree with many branches, one branch bowing low into more dark side stuff. Implants were offered to be removed if I capitulated, that he would do so personally and he was what I call the Corporation or Sirius. I felt so much compassion for him, unconditional love, and refused his offer.

Shining love at all times is important.

Again, my soul always reaches out and works for all beings to return to grace and love.

In the bible the term Watchers related to the ones interferring. We cannot know by the terminonology and who they were painting as the Good there which side was truly the good, so its by fruit we know those who Love and work to help others and seek Guidance from above to be on task, and those who are not helping but serving the corporation or heirarchy the control grid, those are the ones needing to be returned to Love.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

A interesting thing to me is the BACK SEAT approach. They may have placed ALL humanity needs to spiritually/consciously progress within those they trusted to WATCH OVER humanity, but somewhere there was an error(s) performed which allows humanity the chance to toyed with the data that would of helped this HERD progress faster and further spiritually / consciously / physically and even technologically but the data then got reconfigured into a mass control tool basically sinking the chances for a possibly estimated HARVEST # of souls (NOTE) to 1 harvest does not mean to take into to eat but more less refers to the gathering of the FRUITS of EA*RTH somehow AND THE INHABITANTS WITH CERTAIN SOULS ARE THE FRUITS. I feel the more advanced beings should be able to clone flesh if that's their desire and extract gold from various locations as it is sourced from STARS. So I think there may be a more misunderstood agenda that may reach positive outcomes for some but others may experience a different outcome
hence why 1 cares and tries to shed some LIGHT to help pull more out of the grasp of darkness don't want any experiencing that... Its just sad to consider part of the species basically sold out another part do to possible greed /technology hoarding and EGO smh. I don't wish harm on them I just know some deeds by them have degraded the herd and they as ALL will answer for that during the periods of JUDGMENT. I think the species of EA*RTH MAN if given the chance to be properly enlightened/ taught, would make those who encourage positive spiritual development PROUD they put time into this planets inhabitants, however I don't know if that chance will be given again before judgment periods. Also the inhabitants of EA*RTH would probably feel more confident if the KNEW the SPECIES WAS NEVER ALONE. Thanks for your input whatzshaken much appreciated

edit on 6/8/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Still this is an interesting thread, for they all have their chickens counted as to who will return, and have many plans made. But do they really know who it is and what they will see? Will those returning, not see the vineyard near complete ruin, and hold the managers accountable?

There is quite a lot of differences amongst ETs. Some view us as irrelevent as they see us in tests, and the only thing that counts to them is the School, ie, nature, and its state of being, for they will not allow the dark side to destroy the school. I would call that group neutrals, and don't agree with them in their views either. But they are monitoring the vineyard and don't argue with this at all.

Then there are those who work on behalf of souls passing the tests, and waking people up, and their directive is to free this planet. And they also know that its not by cheating the dark side can win more slaves, and spring many of the traps, if not all in the end.

So, its not one side or group that is watching over us.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
This is why Aliens and UFOs is a joke.

GOD IS AN ALIEN!!!

Get this in Religious Conspiracies where it belongs.

Why? ALL I am saying and sharing within the OP is there "ARE" various ANCIENT - WRITTEN/DRAWN AND SCULPTURED evidences related to what ancient man understood as GOD(s) turning out to be ET/ALIENS and that if they placed religious agenda here to better spiritually strengthen this herd how would they feel if they returned to see EA*RTH fighting and having past CRUSADES based off of political influences undermining the herd degrading spiritual potentials ect. I asked the mods if they felt it belongs there they can place it there but the thread is kind of a hybrid of multiple forums including -Aliens and UFOs-Secret Societies-Philosophy and Metaphysics-Origins and Creationism-Conspiracies in Religions & maybe even 2012. I don't understand the vibe you gave off but 1 hopes you can understand better where I am coming from. The LAMB or LORD JESUS CHRIST was said to of had ADVANCED SPIRITUAL/HEALING/SOCIAL SKILLS so how hard is it to consider JESUS came from an ET/ALIEN bloodline or do you feel he was only human 100% even though Gabriel came to tell his parents of his soon arrival and Dawn Morning was present as well who or whatever you view Dawn Morning & Gabriel as is your objective truth, either ET ANGEL or ALIEN DEMON they were not human. Gabriel an angel mentioned within Christianity/Islam just to add..Thanks

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

This is why Aliens and UFOs is a joke.

GOD IS AN ALIEN!!!

Get this in Religious Conspiracies where it belongs.

Why? ALL I am saying and sharing within the OP is there "ARE" various ANCIENT - WRITTEN/DRAWN AND SCULPTURED evidences related to what ancient man understood as GOD(s) turning out to be ET/ALIENS and that if they placed religious agenda here to better spiritually strengthen this herd how would they feel if they returned to see EA*RTH fighting and having past CRUSADES based off of political influences undermining the herd degrading spiritual potentials ect.

If I understand the sentence, you are essentially saying..

"What if man has misconstrued the teachings of "the Gods", and how would they feel about it?"

Sounds like a religious/philosophical question to me. It matter not what you are claiming 'the Gods' are, this isn't about furthering discussion of Aliens, because you take that premise as given, without welcoming any discussion on it.

PLEASE do not comment ignorance if you feel the ANNUNAKI are not even real thanks in advance, this may be more important then you may consider.

This line here is why it doesn't belong in the Aliens and UFOs forum. This forum is for discussing Aliens and UFOs, not Gods.

I asked the mods if they felt it belongs there they can place it there but the thread is kind of a hybrid of multiple forums including -Aliens and UFOs-Secret Societies-Philosophy and Metaphysics-Origins and Creationism-Conspiracies in Religions & maybe even 2012.

Maybe you should ask again.

I don't understand the vibe you gave off but 1 hopes you can understand better where I am coming from.

Aliens and UFOs is filled with enough woo and pseudoscience and does not need to further be marred down with religious minded people trying to bring superstitious and frankly uneducated rantings into subjects that they have only a cursory understanding of.

The LAMB or LORD JESUS CHRIST was said to of had ADVANCED SPIRITUAL/HEALING/SOCIAL SKILLS so how hard is it to consider JESUS came from an ET/ALIEN bloodline or do you feel he was only human 100% even though Gabriel came to tell his parents of his soon arrival and Dawn Morning was present as well who or whatever you view Dawn Morning & Gabriel as is your objective truth, either ET ANGEL or ALIEN DEMON they were not human. Gabriel an angel mentioned within Christianity/Islam just to add..Thanks

You are trying to win your case that this thread shouldn't be in Religious Conspiracies by citing a few religious conspiracies? Good job. I consider myself rebuffed.*

edit on 8-6-2012 by Furbs because: *denotes sarcasm.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I can understand the family not liking the name GOD(s) as it can signify EGO. But this has to be considered was it man who made the name GOD or was it those who came here who requested they be name GOD and if they did then what does the definition mean to them???. I think this is an important factor with this situation Unity_99. As far as the judgmental aspect I was just referring to the labeling of ANY life form outside their species given name. So I try not to call any demons or devils if I don't fully understand them or their behaviors that's what I was trying to state
This has allowed me to avoid trapping negative energy related to being judgmental and you helped me to obtain that extra LIGHT to acknowledge them ALL as family and some who are more destructive ect may just need more time within this school in order to better appreciate the family they are part of. Which allows 1 to not dwell on revenge ect. I try to keep a positive outlook and if that part of my spirit energy is triggered then it was triggered from current activates and not from past mistakes or evols related to this EA*RTH HERD (excuse herd) Unity_99 I just see this spheres inhabitants that way. Also Yes there may be some hidden issues related to the judgment/grading or spiritual rating but I don't see them as a control as much as I see them as spiritual boundaries set to keep a spirit thriving and progressing within the various phases of life and death within existence. I don't feel its blocking free will in fact its giving extra freedoms on a free will because the boundaries ARE set and the behavior is left and based on the will and conscious behaviors of the individual(s) being graded. So I don't feel they are forcing a form of control on the rule books. They may have data THRU EXPERIENCES they went thru and may be trying to prevent any from going thru it again. Experiences related to free wills no rules existence. Consider a being released/spawned/birthed and set free to roam within unseen boundaries and then consider this being being trapped within the boundaries for ever because they never tried to seek more to what the wee part of do to them not having soul/spirit help to better guide them they would in turn roam this or other dimensions indefinitely or for ever not even thinking they may be expected to EXIT this realm. So with I respect the rule books and guides.

[color=cyan]@For those above, no matter what they were involved in, they are loved and they are all offered the return to grace, each and every one of them is being outreached to. Including Zeus.
beautiful statement Unity_99
Thanks for taking time to LIGHT the way

LOVE LIGHT ETENRIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You are trying to win your case that this thread shouldn't be in Religious Conspiracies by citing a few religious conspiracies? Good job. I consider myself rebuffed.

Its all good your input matters as well for part of the goal is to get various inputs from different POVs which you have provided. Thanks again

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
[COLOR=CYAN] I want to thank everyone who took time to convo. within the thread with me. I have wondered about this, especially when I see the different threads related to religion and Et/Aliens disclosure. I would think like what would they think if they returned and seen the planet infighting over whos religion was the TRUTH ect and considered how childish the herd would look. So I wanted to get e feel of others mindstates on the subject and you ALL provided good view points on this OP.
Also YOU NEVER KNOW they me be reading the brain waves activities of those who shared and observed and thought for better understanding ect. of how some are thinking here so hopefully it goes in the direction of helping EA*RTH just incase they show up soon

LOVE LIGHT ETENRIA*******
[/COLOR]

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Conspiracies in Religions:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Well I was just remembering SOHO, and this is one good pic, with teh beams and what looks like a dust smear or artifact that is shaped like a craft and is engaging in a war, star wars, probably one side is our black ops co-opting with the negative ETS and the ohter is the good guys, those freeing this planet.

www.ufo-blogger.com...

Reminds me of the SOHO video with the mysterious object and green beams shooting out.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

If aliens, or gods, or whatever you want to call them, return and find their messages rewritten and misapplied by humans they have no one to blame but themselves. If some thread of truth does exist at the heart of the most ancient mythologies there is no reason for said aliens/gods to assume that their stories would remain unchanged or unaltered. After all they left a technologically primitive world behind, we didn't exactly have any accurate record keeping, those who could read and write at all would have been few and far between in ancient times.

Also these "annunaki" left no evidence behind, unless you really want to count vague ancient stories as evidence, and so how could they possibly blame people for changing the stories or for disbelieving the stories?

Lastly, what right to the gods have to impose upon us at all? Supposing such beings do exist, even supposing they created us, we have grown without them for thousands of years and are finally beginning to mature as a species (slowly). What right would they have to come back and impose themselves upon us once more?

Now of course I'm just some ignorant guy who doesn't believe in the annunaki, gods, or aliens, so I suppose I should be censored from this thread to begin with.

The people to "hold responsible" for the crusades and many religious atrocities are long dead now and though I'm sure there are modern folks (Christian and Islamic terrorists for instance) who should be brought to justice it is not so much for their beliefs as for the crimes they commit in the name of those beliefs... and also it is human beings who they are held responsible to, it should not be aliens. What right do aliens have to judge us exactly?

In short if presumptuous alien gods show up attempting to rule over us, I hope we do not subjugate ourselves before them. Maybe we can pull an Iron Man and put a missile right up their arrogant wormholes

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The Anunnaki are real, theyre the watchers who fell from heaven or otherwise known as Fallen Angels. All those ancient myths have grains of truth in them, the trick is seperating the truth from the lies.

No they are not beneficial either, neither the Enuma Elish nor Genesis states they were beneficial, but they did things to further their own agendas at the cost of humanity.

In the end people are just trying to do what they were taught is right and true and those views differ with different religions. It's not exactly like people are teaching other's their specific ways for the purpose of dragging them off to hell or wherever just to be malicious.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'm not religious. I haven't found one that I believe and I refuse to disrespect religion by claiming one falsely. I don't know if this has already been said, but if THEY did return, I imagine they would not only have to be powerful, but intelligent as well. In my opinion they would see that it was indeed their absence that led to what we have as far as current religions and in part, my lack of. I also think that if someone did return, we would all be in a serious dilema. Not because of the corruption and those that started it, but rather the fact it was let to happen. Those that know better but still refuse to do anything about it would be next in line, because the ones that did start it have long since passed.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
HE never left.

that is like asking ¿where did my foot go?

edit on 8-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Sorry but who are you to say people who don't have "blind faith in annunaki" are ignorant...

I really do not see ANY connection with ANYBODY's god from antiquity as it being an alien and the crazy notion that it will return to find its planet-playground in disarray.

You are correct about Abrahamic sects,but its stops there. Everything else is massive speculation.

There are no aliens coming, there are no aliens here and there isn't a shred of real evidence(not faith) that annunaki is real or connected with what Abraham worshiped.
There is no way of knowing that.

And I am ignorant,,,,, sure buddy

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Dude, your so tuff..can we date?

How much can you bench?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I really do lean towards what you have went out of your way and put a lot of effort into posting. But in all honesty, who really knows?

I gave up my belief in organized religion and it's projection of who God is about a year ago. It was a very difficult time for me to shed what I have been taught my whole life and moving on to a state of what I call awakening.

Do I believe I did the right thing? Yes! Do I believe I am any better off now than I was then? In a way, yes I do. Let me explain, since then I have a broader understanding of other peoples feelings. I might not agree, but at least I can say my level of tolerance towards those who believe differently than myself has improved greatly!

Am I any closer to knowing who God really is? Not at all, except for the fact that I now believe God is a part of everyone of us and it is up to us to find Him/Her within our own souls and minds.

I was brought up Catholic, and then when in the military was indoctrinated into the Southern Baptists beliefs and since then I have taken the hypocracy from all and realized that none of them satisfied me as to who God really is!

If God really is about love and forgiveness, then I would hope he/she would forgive me for questioning. However, if not, then so be it. I do not believe in preaching and telling people who God is when in fact, there isn't a one of us here on this planet who can say with conviction that they really know, unless they are lieing to themselves.

I try to treat every human being I come into contact with, in a polite manner and I try to help everyone I can to best of my ability.

If that is not good enough for whomever God really is, then, oh well, send me to whatever prison you have command of and leave me be. I do not need a God to tell me right from wrong, because I know it in my own heart.

Again, I appreciate your work and dedication to what you believe in, but I really don't know what to believe in at this point in our society.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
G'day OP Have only read part of the thread but after typing this I will go and finish reading all of the posts. imo, if the Annunaki did set the ball rolling, from what I have read, they were a bit of a waring people anyway. Also someone mentioned Ishtar was an angel. May I beg to differ? She seemed to me someone who was right into pleasure at the expense of those around her. Didn't Gilgamesh (hope I've got the right person) refuse to bed her because anyone who did "woke up dead" if you get my drift. But, back to your question. I think it would depend on what Annunaki faction was in power. If you look at Enki and Enlil, they had very differing opinions. Just before the deluge, Enlil was very happy to have ALL the humans wiped out but Enki secretly helped was it Ziusudra? - sorry about the speeling - (Noah) to survive. (guess that gives Enki the title of god) But on that point, didn't Enki give Adam the ability to understand all knowledge? (guess that makes Enki the devil).
So, if annunaki with the attitude of Enlil are who you are talking about, we would have a lot to worry about since to him, we are nothing more than an experiment gone wrong. But if annunaki with the attitude of Enki are those that you are talking about, then I eckon they would look at all of the events as an interesting outcome to their real life experiment and also realise that we are now to a point that the god thing is not needed any more and they would probably imform us of their real take on the meaning of life.

A very interesting topic OP. Thanks for the chance for me to babble on.
Regards
Steve
PS sometimes my "s" doesn't work. Sorry for ay sp mistakes etc
edit on 8/6/12 by steve1709 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Judgement begins at the pulpit so woe to all the false teachers because they will get a much harsher judgement .

As far as your Annaki go they are mentioned in the bible and were a race of Giants who played the the part of Gods and told the story of their fallen angel fathers with some lies to tie the tale together . The reason these stories predate the bible is because they were around for at least two thousand years before Adam and Eve the people that looked to them as Gods were part of the sixth day creation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join