It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tooth Tattoo' That Could Save Your Life...OR keep tabs on you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Article

According to the article.

The tiny wireless device sticks to dental enamel and transmits real-time updates on chemicals in the breath and saliva.

Ah here we go. One step closer to Logans Run. This is basicly an RFID chip on your tooth. What got me is "transmits real-time updates" and "despite its complexity, it can be applied to a tooth's surface with water like a child's transfer tattoo". What keeps a dentist from applying such a thing. If they really wanted to keep tabs on people, it would be the simplest thing to do. Plus, this is what's out now, what they decided to show. We all know that what they have in the works is way more advanced. What are your thoughts on this? Do you think it's harmless or should we be most vigilant about tech such as this?
edit on 8-6-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Some guy just did a NY Yankees dental tattoo on his. That looked pretty wild. Dang can't find the image. It will take me awhile to find it. It was on Yahoo yesterday.

Here it is. Video included.

www.inflexwetrust.com...
edit on 8-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

LOL...wouldn't that look like a big cavity? I dunno, I like white teeth.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Already posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Though I agree it should be in the 'NWO' forum.

My thoughts?

I say hell NO to this kind of chipping.

RFID chip disguised as something that could save lives? Maybe it does work...But I don't think I'll be getting anything electronic implanted into me anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Only a fool who has no idea about what lies ahead of them would get this done.

I can't for the life of me think why people would believe it could save your life when we know that such things are done for an NWO purpose.

It reminds me of an article i read the other week about children being barcoded on the back of their necks and sadly some fools will believe it will be for a good reason.

edit on 8/6/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Highly doubtful these are true.

Do you know that our enamel is being eaten away each time you drink soda, eat certain foods, or excessive sugar intake?

I mean I believe Op and that it appears true, but I dunno how well that would work, seeing how you close you're mouth and could block the signal pending what you eat. then clever folks could reverse the signal and send false info.

Fun fun fun

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Yeah, I did a search and nothing came up. I made my post did another search and then they came up.
Anyhoo. I don't know how many people would actualy go for this but I suggest they should look it up first. And if they decide to be a tool then it's up to them. I'm so against chipping it's rediculous. It stands against everything I believe North America stands for.

top topics

join