It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller Foundation predict 13,000 deaths in London Olympics 2012 and other catastrophic events

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by Danbones
the bit in the op about sea levels rising is agenda bunk
we can hope the rest is too

though killing 13000 in a falseflag would be easier then raising the hudson

rising sea levels agenda bunk??...

en.wikipedia.org...
ocean.nationalgeographic.com...
sealevel.colorado.edu...
www.sciencedaily.com...
online.wsj.com...

yeah, right...just someone's agenda...must be the entire ocean that has an agenda, now that is a big conspirecy.
edit on 8-6-2012 by jimmyx because: context

You didn't ask the ocean.

You just listed a few websites, which might very well be owned and operated by the very people who spread the 'agenda bunk'. I don't know about the sea levels, but I do know not to trust any of the sources you listed, without 'independent' research.

So the ocean doesn't need to have an agenda - only the owners and funders of the (dis)information that is spread on those websites (or by those corporations). When you get down to it, who really, TRULY knows things like whether the sea levels are rising or not?

Even if you read 800 books on the topic, you don't truly know what's actually happening in the actual reality. In the end, the only way to know is going out there, and seeing for yourself.

If there is a conspiracy (and there most certainly is) - you can bet it reaches to all mainstream information and news sites, and you'd be a fool to trust any of it blindly. Wikipedia has good information about politically irrelevant topics, but when it comes to men's rights or even such a thing like 'virtues', it has certainly been modified by a disgusting agenda.

My point is that you are making a logical fallacy here by claiming that the OCEAN has to have an agenda, even though you only listed some -websites-, not the ocean. Of course you can't copypaste the ocean into the internet, but that's pretty much the core of the point. Nothing can be really proven by links to websites, especially to those known to lie.

It's enough that the owners and maintainers of the websites are part of the agenda, knowingly or unknowingly - the ocean doesn't need to have one. It's the information that is the target here, not the ocean itself.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo and Aarron Russo

You misspelled "Aaron" every time.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So here we are with 3 days to go and not a freaking peep of anything.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
So here we are with 3 days to go and not a freaking peep of anything.

Don't worry, I'm sure they have an excuse for nothing happening. Must have read the signs wrong. Maybe it will be Brazil in 2016. Gotta have faith eh? LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have no idea what the batting average of halfpasthuman is, but:

Again. Seems as though they are using the London games as a dispersal point, and that they will likely not have any 'serious' terror, or military problems at the games, as they need everyone to make it home safely. After all, can't have a pandemic without carriers....and if you are targeting 'young and healthy', who better epitomizes that image than olympic athletes?

Posted July 28 halfpasthuman.com...

We shall see.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by cybro
Why is this written like it already happened? These control freaks are creepy.

It's called scenario planning. When you have that many civilians in one area for a large event that is typically when someone/group that wants to make headlines will try to do something stupid. If you run the scenario and plan for it prior to the possibility of it happening then the first responders will have a better chance at helping rather than just reacting in a manner that may not be the most efficient way to handle the situation...should that situation actually occur.
This.

But I still find it suspicious. The document was written in 2010, and they made some predictions about 2012... would be interesting to see if those came true (I'm not sure, I didn't check).

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So, I still wonder if this is going to happen....with the closing ceremonies happening tonight....

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Reply to post by Quyll

Well, this will come in handy when it does!
Line the second.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
dp

edit on 12-8-2012 by Monkeygod333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
and nothing happened, surprise surprise surprise

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
how is that death count coming ... oh wait nothing happened

top topics

<< 1   >>

join