It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller Foundation predict 13,000 deaths in London Olympics 2012 and other catastrophic events

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This ominous prediction inside the 2010 Rockefeller Foundation document entitled “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development” it is only one of many awesome and catastrophic events that could hit our planet in 2012 and in next years. Eerie events from devasting Tsunami, Floods, Pandemics and more...
www.rockefellerfoundation.org...

[...]But no one was prepared for a world in which large-scale catastrophes would occur with such breathtakingfrequency. The years 2010 to 2020 were dubbed the “doom decade” for good reason: the 2012 Olympic bombing, which killed 13,000, was followed closely by an earthquake in Indonesia killing 40,000, a tsunami that almost wiped out Nicaragua, and the onset of the West China Famine, caused by a once-in-a-millennium drought linked to climate change.

Sea levels were rising fast, even as countries continued to build-out coastal mega-cities. In 2014, the Hudson River overflowed into New York City during a storm surge, turning the World Trade Center site into a three-foot-deep lake. The image of motorboats navigating through lower Manhattan jarred the world’s most powerful nations into realizing that climate change was not just a developing-world problem.

In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain — originating from wild geese — was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months, the majority of them healthy young adults. The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains.

But there is more and more.
This document released by other think-thank organizations (RAND Corporation) have been eerily accurate in the past and thus must be considered when such events unfold in the near future.

Are these only Sci-Fy scenarios or detailed predictions?
In any case, i put this document in my safe.

A very interesting read, however.

edit on 8-6-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Remind me not to go to London during games time.

13000 is a lot, that would be one big ass bomb. But if you even wanted to make a statement with the whole world watching the Olympics would be the place to do it.

Or a False Flag to take the little rights we have left.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
1BornPatriot Predicts a bunch of rotting old geezers who want to rule to world will get some of their own medicine. hell what is Rockefeller 120yrs old - he could die from the power of focused thought - lets see if it works -- Concentrate on a body part - locatea main blood vein going to it and think of squeezing it .... oh that would be one of these new fangled thought crimes.... sorry - dont do it. however, for a brief second - it was a rather liberating thought none the less.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Alot of these "scenarios" play out..... and are usually deadly accurate. As do war games....

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Been a few discussions on this already.....

One here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Why is this written like it already happened? These control freaks are creepy.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Problem is, they don't talk about the great electronic blackout of late 2012.

That would be the one I'd of thought they would of mentioned since its kinda the biggest.

remember it's gett'in hot in here, so Imma take off mah clothes...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Scary - will give it a full read. Thanks for the find! Let's hope we can push it off a few years so I can finish my plans!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
Why is this written like it already happened? These control freaks are creepy.

It's called scenario planning. When you have that many civilians in one area for a large event that is typically when someone/group that wants to make headlines will try to do something stupid. If you run the scenario and plan for it prior to the possibility of it happening then the first responders will have a better chance at helping rather than just reacting in a manner that may not be the most efficient way to handle the situation...should that situation actually occur.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

unreal.
surreal.
It's like somee BS gentlemans code; First, we will tell you that we will kill you, then we will kill you.

Everybody better find their peace!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nolongerblind

sweet avatar. doc Manhatten rules!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
the bit in the op about sea levels rising is agenda bunk
we can hope the rest is too

though killing 13000 in a falseflag would be easier then raising the hudson

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
everybody calm down...it's a scenario that is game-planned for security purposes...this happens all the time at large world events...world cup soccor, olympics, world games, british open golf, G8 meetings, davos, pan-american games, asian games etc....it's not like every scenario comes true

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
the bit in the op about sea levels rising is agenda bunk
we can hope the rest is too

though killing 13000 in a falseflag would be easier then raising the hudson

rising sea levels agenda bunk??...

en.wikipedia.org...
ocean.nationalgeographic.com...
sealevel.colorado.edu...
www.sciencedaily.com...
online.wsj.com...

yeah, right...just someone's agenda...must be the entire ocean that has an agenda, now that is a big conspirecy.
edit on 8-6-2012 by jimmyx because: context

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I guess Englishmen knows about such 'predictions' and therefore they will put missile launchers on rooftops

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yes, these scenarios are all worst case scenario... this is how you plan for such events... imagine if emergency service just reacted from the hip... its how i plan my vacations, disaster prep, and job tasks. As my father taught me, better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. Some may call it wasteful being over prepared but I will be here after the dust settles.... will you?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
this report reminds the reports before 9/11... this is not a prediction, this is predictive programming...the Rockefeller have released this report just to make the people think that London False Flag was expected... so that the people are no surprised and accept it naturally

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
lets hope everything goes as planned with the olympic games and we wont have to be running for the hills from mass panic

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAConspiracy101
lets hope everything goes as planned with the olympic games and we wont have to be running for the hills from mass panic

"As planned"?

As planned by whom?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo Aarron Russo and Aarron Russo

new topics

<<   2 >>

join