It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB want an economic collapse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I think TPTB may have many reasons as to why they want the economic collapse of certain countries. This is just a thought I had last night and I thought I would share it with ATS and get your opinion.

I think that TPTB possibly want to “even out” the playing field by causing economic meltdown in countries that are some of the wealthiest. The reason I think they might want to do this is to bring everybody in the world’s quality of life down to average. This obviously will not affect the extremely rich as much as the so called middle class. I believe one possible reason behind all of this is so TPTB can enact a “One World Government”.

TPTB would have an easier time getting everybody to follow them and accept a world currency, if it was viewed as a good thing. The only way people would view this as a good thing would be if it increased their quality of life. To make people think that a “One World Government” will increase the majority’s quality of life, TPTB must slowly reduce the quality of life among the populous. This might be what they are currently working on.

Some “proof” of this might most easily be seen in NAFTA. One example of the huge effects this had on the American system is that the U.S. Customs went from having $65 billion dollars in annual revenue from tariffs, taxes etc. prior to NAFTA, to $5 billion dollars in annual revenue after. NAFTA also made jobs disappear in the U.S. by eliminating tariffs and making it much easier to ship goods into the U.S.

Another possible example of this lies in all of the recent surveillance technology that is forced upon us in the war against terror. Much of this really is not needed, and not wanted by the people. This is just a way that TPTB are putting the people into a police state. TPTB might eventually tell us that the only way to combat this is to unite everybody into one. The invasion of privacy has been slowly escalating for some time now, but after 9/11 it increased drastically and was “asked for” by the people.

I don’t think a One World Government would be possible, but it wouldn’t surprise me if TPTB wanted to try it out.
The recent economic problems of many countries (U.S., Greece, Spain, etc.) are what got me thinking about this. Once again, this is only a theory, and in no way, shape or form do I want this to happen.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I don’t think a One World Government would be possible, but it wouldn’t surprise me if TPTB wanted to try it out.

I for one would love to see a day when the entire world is one community of people, all working for the common good, with a leadership chosen by the people, and a rule of law that everyone follows. Only then would Earth be asked to join in the Galactic Community.

On your post, I read in a book not long ago of a plan to make the world have the same exchange and medium of money, and make the value of it akin to the lowest denominator. This would mean whichever Nation had the most worthless money, that is where the value would be set. TPTB will do this if we let them.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
They have a lot worse than that planned:

TextA 2010 Rockefeller Foundation document entitled “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development” outlines a scenario which results in the death of 13,000 during the 2012 Olympics.

libertytactics.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

For me, the simplest way to understand what they may or may not want, is to understand that all money, in every town, in every city, in every country, is owed back to a bank somewhere, by virtue of the fact it was created out of credit in the form of a loan or mortgage. This is the principal, not the interest accrued on the back of it. This means that there is not enough money in circulation for everyone to pay their debts back with interest. (I don't mean to sound patronising, as I am sure you know all this)
To this end, TPTB, whoever they actually are, focus on squeezing what money there is around from the middle classes, taking back their assets on the back of a default. The working or lower classes are no concern to them as they have them in the bag as it were, they work hard to pool what small bit of the money supply they can to get by each month.
This is a long winded way of saying that yes, I am sure an economic collapse is on the agenda, but the timing of it is, I am sure, timed to exactly when they want it.
Just as was in the Great Depression.
I feel that there is more, a lot more financial hardship to come, before this happens. People do appear gravely concerned yes, but across the globe, to differing degrees, the noose can be tightened, people can be left a lot worse off than they are now.
When inflation rises so much due to expansion of the money supply in an effort to keep things buoyant, that a weeks wages won't buy bread, people will start to shout out for a solution.....
Cue the answer from TPTB.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
in Europe
Because the euro has no method of taking the diferent values of the individual national economies it is doomed to fail right from the start
in the US
all debt based fiat curencies fail within a 200 year window

tallysticks and solid currency ( british tallystick system or the venetian silver certificates system) systems function for hundereds of years without degradation...which is why all the systems that operate in an asset based currency system are being systematically destroyed by the debt based bankers
edit on 8-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It is clear they do want an economic collapse as they seemingly do all they can to ensure that end result. I've heard many theories and it would be nice to be more confident which is correct. If it were an attempt to "level the playing field" globally I think it would look much different.

This isn't Robin Hood style "take from the rich & give to the poor", it is more like "take from everyone, and their kids, and grandkids & give to the rich". All done in a Clockwork Orange type fashion where after they are done robbing you they kick you in the guts with their jackboots or smash your skull with a giant ceramic phallus..

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I agree, the kind of world government that will be proposed is not one where everyone just becomes middle class, it will be that the ruling elites take everything, and if you don't like it, well they don't need you anyways...

top topics

join