It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake in North Western NSW Australia near Keepit Dam??? Around 9.40 PM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

ohh. in that case, ha ha?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I am in Sydney and did not feel a thing. 3.9 is on a world wide scale a fairly minor quake Do you know where the epicenter for this quake was. Have been hearing deep rumbling sounds for a couple days though. Although subtle the evidence for niburu existing are actually existing are getting stronger

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qspeedyrock
Have been hearing deep rumbling sounds for a couple days though. Although subtle the evidence for niburu existing are actually existing are getting stronger

Why do you say that?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
co-ordinates are 30.773°S, 150.540°E as posted above by another member . very close to Keepit dam where a new wall dam wall has recently been finished, hopefully no damage was done :|

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by Qspeedyrock
Have been hearing deep rumbling sounds for a couple days though. Although subtle the evidence for niburu existing are actually existing are getting stronger

Why do you say that?

yeah why?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666
i wont apologise for being defensive. if that is what you meant then you should have said it in your first post

I asked a simple question and you inferred something incorrectly from my question - so who is at fault? I suggest that your relationships with other human beings will go more smoothly if you don't infer/assume things and ask polite questions if you need clarification on issues. Example: "Why would you ask if there was a noise like someone running on my roof? Me: "Some earthquake waves can make that noise".

haha are you #ing kidding? i know exactly what you meant and im not going to make myself out to be retarded and pretend you weren't insinuating that there was someone running on my roof, while someone else was running on every roof in every town in the region :| . honestly thats so stupid i can guarantee not a soul would have replyed to that with "Why would you ask if there was a noise like someone running on my roof? ahaha. oh and as for my my relationships with humans going more smoothly i think ill pass, ive come to the conclusion that i dont like people.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

i wont apologise for being defensive. if that is what you meant then you should have said it in your first post

I asked a simple question and you inferred something incorrectly from my question - so who is at fault? I suggest that your relationships with other human beings will go more smoothly if you don't infer/assume things and ask polite questions if you need clarification on issues. Example: "Why would you ask if there was a noise like someone running on my roof? Me: "Some earthquake waves can make that noise".

haha are you #ing kidding? i know exactly what you meant and im not going to make myself out to be retarded and pretend you weren't insinuating that there was someone running on my roof, while someone else was running on every roof in every town in the region :| . honestly thats so stupid i can guarantee not a soul would have replyed to that with "Why would you ask if there was a noise like someone running on my roof? ahaha. oh and as for my my relationships with humans going more smoothly i think ill pass, ive come to the conclusion that i dont like people.

Nothing showing up on any EQ monitors yet. What kind of building are you in and on what floor? Did you hear any kind of strange noise like someone running across the roof if you are in a one or two story? How long did it last for? Any damage? What are they saying on the local and national news?

I actually took the guy's questions as serious questions. He was trying to compare the sound to something that you might know. So honestly mate, don't be so aggressive.

I hope that dam wall holds up that you mentioned!

vvv

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
As it happens there is a privately run seismometer at Coonabarabran not too far away.

THIS is a link to the real time update of that machine.

There is a bit of lag (maybe an hour or so) as it updates, but as the hours go by you'll be able to see how much it massively overloaded that seismometer.

Note - looking at this and other traces, it seems this earthquake was a double hit. Two earthquakes almost two minutes apart.

edit on 8-6-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
As it happens there is a privately run seismometer at Coonabarabran not too far away.

THIS is a link to the real time update of that machine.

There is a bit of lag (maybe an hour or so) as it updates, but as the hours go by you'll be able to see how much it massively overloaded that seismometer.

What I'm seeing from this readout tells me this seismometer is not even calibrated for seismic events of this size? Hence, quite the anomaly............

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I noticed that too on the ARMA graph.
Posted it on Quake Watch 2012 pg158 along with the graph before I seen this Topic, but no one seemed interested enough to comment.
Double quakes, yet no further data from GeoAu to cover that, pretty poor eh.
I've been watching quakes for 6 years and as far as I can see the quality of reporting has got worse, not better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join