It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weaponization of the occult.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
So we all know that the Nazi's were heavily involved in the occult and contacting "superior" bieng's from the beyond and we all know how that turned out. and I have read reports that openhiemer was involved with aliester crowley and was singing hymn's to pan while exploding the first atomic bomb's and we all know how that turned out aswell. I'm constantly reading about people having telepathic comunication with what they percieve to be helpfull guide's and have myself had experience with this that at first seemed "cool" and neet and innocent and fun. there was lot's of legitimate question's but only round about logic type answers that only contained half truth's that led to more question's. I have read a bit about a negative harvest. bieng negitive will only result in more negativity wich will obviosly lead to hell on earth. I wish to post a few artice's and video's that will explain what these negative agenda's and entity's are doing.

mysteriousuniverse.org...[/url]

www.youtube.com...[/url]

www.youtube.com...[/url]

www.youtube.com...[/url

www.youtube.com...

now, I used to get stars in the sky to wobble and I have seen lot's of ufo's but I came to understand that these were inteligencie's. Alien's\fallenangel's/demons . and i have had the telepathic connection and it turned hellish when I read a book that mysteriosly came into my posession. these entity's were telling me not to read this book and I kept putting it off but suddenly something clicked and I picked it up and everything that was happening to me turns out to be demonic. this book was encounters of the fourth kind by dr. r. l . hymers and i truethfully believe it saved my life.if you trully investigate everything in this thraed and look at all the evidence i believe you will come to the same conclusions that I and the many peoplein these linked video's have come to. why do so many researchers like l.a. marzouli and steven greere and the collins ellite come to this conclusion?

I will now post what I consider to be the four most helpful website's for anyone that wants free from these types of thing's or is interested in researching them further

alienresistance.org...

www.bible-knowledge.com...

paradoxbrown.com...

shatterthedarkness.net...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hopethishelps

Very interesting.
I have had demonic telepathic-like encounters and I know the phenomenon is real. I visited the site's links but most are the news front page. The second link is the best.
I must add, although, that not ALL aliens are evil. Some of them are in fact quite good, and devoted for to betterment of mankind. Hynek said that all aliens he investigated were evil, but remember that the aliens he investigated are just a small part of what truly exists. In other words, it is certain Hynek did not investigated ALL the aliens in the Universe, just the Greys and Reptilians and those who fell on Earth.
Are you a christian, OP? I am not but I think there is something that science alone can't explain.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I am a christian. I used to actually be a total misanthope and a luciferian. I had practiced allot of different forms of witchcraft and magik but slowly I started to get more into positivity and wicca and the goddess wich obviosly help's to be more respectfull of nature and human's and to accept the "light side" so to speak.

but I began to see that allot of old god's are negative entity's wearing freandly masks and interchanging there myths and thing's.

I became a christian after reading that book I mentioned and how it perfectly explained everything to me about my situation that had gotten very extreme and crazy. I later found out about the alienresistance website that also explained how Jesus Christ could put a stop to all that.

my life has completely changed for the better and I truly believe I could never have done it with all of these different religions and books floating about. I was definetly trying to fill a hole with substances and mystical experience's that actually could only be filled by God and I believe we were created this way.

so I am trying to help anyone who could be in the situation that i was in. I still like allot of the thing's i have learned and the perspective's i have gained buy studuing so many different mytholigies and religions and systems of majik but I am by no means blind to how I had been decieved in many ways and I see allot of people saying thing's that I have thought to be true experience's only to find out I was very wrong.
edit on 8-6-2012 by hopethishelps because: for spacing

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this, I haven't looked at the links yet, but I am also of this school of thinking. Again, thanks! I've got a lot to read now...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
No problem, like my login says I sincerely hope this helps.
more links to this topic.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.oraclepublish.com...

secretsun.blogspot.ca...

I seriosly believe this conspiracy is a reality that goes so very deep, all the way back to our origins . theres allot of disinfo and spin put on thing's so we dont know what to think. I also believe that some of this could have to do with energy weapons and mind control and eventually project blue beam.

if you look at some of the stuff in aliester crowley, the necronomicon's,the bible, sumerian or mesopotamia texts like the enuma elish and the epic of gilgamesh there are so many clues and interlocking strings of thought that it all starts to point in a certain direction. I definitely know I dont have all of the awnsers. barely any really. but I do think with all the media show's like ancient aliens we are bieng indoctrinated to believe we came from aliens and that this will be used against us in a so called "coming great deception" yes those cliche words , i know.

or that if you look at news reports that there is evidence that as russ dizdar say's there is a "ramping up of dark spritual force's", hence the thread title the weaponization of the occult. it's all there if you look. and I don't think it's a case of seing what I want becuase believe me I didnt want to see any of this and was the last person who thought I would become a christian so I'm not some hardcore religious fundamentalist.

I can see there is some major discrepencies between an all benevolent creator god and a yhwh that wants people to sacrifice innocent animals blood in the desert, that sounds rather like what these "occultists" are doing to get in contact with negative entity's doesnt it?. But I trust in Jesus Christ and that that is actually what is most important to my spiritual health.
edit on 8-6-2012 by hopethishelps because: added something

edit on 8-6-2012 by hopethishelps because: spelling

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

So we all know that the Nazi's were heavily involved in the occult and contacting "superior" bieng's from the beyond and we all know how that turned out. and I have read reports that openhiemer was involved with aliester crowley and was singing hymn's to pan while exploding the first atomic bomb's and we all know how that turned out aswell.

We all "know" this? I would consider it a theory rather than facts...
Why would he sing to Pan?

Pan (Ancient Greek: Πᾶν, Pān), in Greek religion and mythology, is the god of the wild, shepherds and flocks, nature, of mountain wilds, hunting and rustic music, as well as the companion of the nymphs.[1] His name originates within the Ancient Greek language, from the word paein (πάειν), meaning "to pasture."[2] He has the hindquarters, legs, and horns of a goat, in the same manner as a faun or satyr.

(Source: Pan Wiki )

In addition to that Oppenheimer never "exploded" any nuclear bombs, especially not the first ones. He was just one of the scientists working on it. However, we do all KNOW that Germany had pioneered what was later to become the Manhattan project. Until the 3rd Army had captured the German Nuclear research, the Manhattan Project was far from completion. They were struggling with the fuse and the bomb shell. The Germans never completed it due to insufficient amounts of heavy water, due to the Allied closing in on them. They found and captured the German nuclear project in the Black Forest. If not, half of the world would be speaking German today.
It was not a connection with the occult that lead the Nazis to what they became, it was (their military Generals's) exceptional knowledge of military tactics, and their highly advanced science programs.

So, (no offense) rethink your theories, and do some research based on known facts. Theories are entertaining, yet often very contradictive to reality.
edit on 8/6/2012 by Pakd-on-mystery because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/6/2012 by Pakd-on-mystery because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I wanted to tell you my story as briefly as I can which is difficult, but I'll try. I was 'raised' a Christian and just accepted it as truth from a young age. I never really had any kind of 'experience' I would call spiritual. I was a teenager in the early 70's and I went through the "Jesus movement" of the times. I sang with a group that performed musicals about the life of Christ all over the eastern US. I also learned to play the guitar at that time.

Getting to the point, I met a kid who played bass at that time and we became fast friends. He indoctrinated me into all the dark mysteries of music and things psychedelic. He was an amazing bassist and we started to click on a level I had never known to exist before. We hooked up with a drummer who was also amazing and became a real power trio. At that time I was spending all my free time playing guitar but it wasn't work, it was just like a spring flowing from within me.

Anyway, in that time period, '75-'76 we were blowing people away like nothing they had heard before and I had this incredible feeling of power that was just welling up inside me and came through in my playing. It was like you hear actors say that they 'become' the part they are playing... that kind of thing. It was as if I were just a vehicle for this immense power and along with that was an incredible feeling that I just 'had' with me at all times. I had confidence and the strangest feeling that I 'knew' where I was going and there was no question in my mind that I was going to 'make it big'. And it wasn't just in my mind, this was seen by those around me too.

All this time I still considered myself a Christian, but I had accepted a completely different doctrine without even being conciously aware of it. I had a feeling as if there was something always with me, something indescribable, yet familiar. Something I was aware of as a child, but not to the same degree that it had become then. My friend I mentioned above and I had a connection that was almost psychic, and I used to say things to him like "I was always aware of it" talking about the familiar presence, but he looked at me like I was crazy and say "aware of what?". I would say, "you know just being aware" to try to play it off. I could tell he didn't know what I was talking about and it confused me since it was what it was all about for me.

Then one night, when I went deeper into this journey than I had ever been (trying to stay away from any reference to illegal substances) I was somehow snapped out of it. I had thought a thought or something that had broken the hold. Something actually popped inside my head, and fear overtook me and a feeling that the world I had known had been inverted. Like a photographic negative. I was somehow thrown into a world where everything was dark and I was alone and in stark terror. The whole time I had this feeling of impending doom and a voice telling me 'this is forever' and 'you can't go back' and stuff like that. To make a long story short, this has proved to be true. For the last 35 years I have struggled with depression, alcoholism, and all kinds of other problems. Just trying to feel peace again. But mostly always eluding me.

Anyway, I went on to play in bands through the '80s and '90s but I was never the power I had been before. It just never flowed I had to try to work it myself. I finally realized that the power that was using me in those early days was demonic and whatever it promised me was a lie. Even if I had gone on to taste fame, it would have still ended badly. I know I would have been dead by the early '80s at least.

So, while I have struggled with the aftermath of this whole thing, I have still had a very wonderful life raising children and doing lots of things I never would have done. Oh, and getting back to the true faith that the devil was trying to pull me away from back then. I also realized that my friend never knew what I was talking about because he had never been a Christian. Satan was fine with him how he was.... I hope my rambling story hasn't gone on too long, my apologies.

I wanted to add, some might say that I experienced a psychotic episode and that maybe I am not sane after that but I must clarify. I was not sane BEFORE this experience. I can remember watching "Helter Skelter" and thinking "that Manson was onto something". Crazy, right??? Afterwards, I have found a grasp of reality that I didn't have through those times. I just have not had peace.
edit on 6/8/2012 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/8/2012 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

edit on 8/6/12 by HelionPrime because: Because I can

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hopethishelps
Alien's\fallenangel's/demons . and i have had the telepathic connection and it turned hellish when I read a book that mysteriosly came into my posession. these entity's were telling me not to read this book and I kept putting it off but suddenly something clicked and I picked it up and everything that was happening to me turns out to be demonic. this book was encounters of the fourth kind by dr. r. l . hymers and i truethfully believe it saved my life.

Sounds to me like you should have listened to your "demon" friends and not ever have read that book.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
pakd-on-mystery
I'm pretty sure if you do some research you will now exactly why he was singing these hymn's . I could state positive quality's off of wikipedia or whatever about almost any mythological deity or figure. there is dualism in just about anything but intention is everything and if someone was to focus on only the negative aspects then those are what would surely manifest. Actually i was wrong it was jack parsons but my theory stands

if you truly don't know what i was trying to say I suggest you do research into how involved with aleister crowley and the oto jack parsons was hence the occult. and then the atomic bomb, hence weaponization . here are some link's to get you started. www.youtube.com...

www.bariumblues.com...

and this being an conspiracy website I guess I assumed allot of us knew the nazis loved the occult. and I wasnt just refering to that leading to sceintific and military persuits as you focused on but more to theyre ideoligies and pursiuts leading them to commit atrocitys against other human's. there are reports of them claiming to be in contact with off world entitys and theyre striving to be like these "supurmen" or "gods" leading them to pursecute others. here are some examples of theyre involvement of the occult, this is nothing new, even theyre ss insignia was from the nordic futhark. en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org... these are some very minor examples.

wtbengineer, youre experience sounds similar to mine as I too have been in bands and played guitar and felt it would lead somewhere. I know what you mean about dablling with substances and feeling realy plugged in to something but it just leading you further away. It's cool that you broke free of that. I'd love to hear some of youre music sometime if you could upload some or u2u me, espicially if it sound's somewhat similair to the doors or even rock/metal eightie's stuff.

cuervo, why? it showed me what was really going on. I knew if they didnt want me to read it there was a reason and there was. it explained everything perfectly and helped me get free and saved.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I'll get back to you with something, I don't have a lot of stuff recorded from back then.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This old thread of mine got shut down pretty quick, but it's still available, thought you might find it of interest..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Sweet, thank's. no rush, I would just love to hear something from that time that I havent heard yet.

Titchy
I didn't know they put something like that there, on the 33/32 ley line too.
interesting link's thank's. it's too bad you wanted to discuss that it was there and why, but the thread got cought up in whether it was an obelisk or not.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Ok, I sent you a private message with a link to a site where I posted a song I wrote back in the early '80s. I recorded it on an 8-track digital recorder I got myself for Christmas 4-5 years ago and haven't done a complete song on it since. My wife got me a cello that Christmas and I didn't play the guitar again for all that time until just recently...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
what an interesting little thread, book marking for further reading later.
Had no clue about pan until reading a particular book the other day, perfectly plausible to say the least.
I'm no one's toy

Thanks op

further interesting reading from today
link

forget how I found it...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This is a fascinating topic, some nice links there, although why are "conspiracy" sites always so messy and hard to read? /rant off

It's fairly simple i think, and i'll present how i understand what's happening. I don't have evidence, just a whole bunch of ideas worked out over time. I use the bible as reference for a lot of ideas, since it hasn't been proven wrong yet, at least not really with historical timelines and information, and curiously is very well supported in this field. I've read Von Daniken et al, and as much as i like their ideas, they don't really dovetail with ALL the evidence, only some.

So the story starts with Adam and Eve, and the fall from the garden of eden. They bred, and had lots of children and grandchildren. We're told that certain angels saw the daughters of men and came down to join the party, these were "giants and men of great renown". Evidence of their exploits exists mostly in south america, where giant human remains have been found, and a lot of pyramids, and some astonishing jewellery and metalwork. They liked to fight and kill though, and i don't think they were really welcome anywhere.

The great flood was partly to eliminate these giants, who clearly had roamed the whole earth by this time. Legend says that these giants are those who became "evil spirits" tied to the earth. The bible concurs with this theory, and adds that re-incarnation does not exist, and dead people are not able to float around. The conclusion is that all ghost activity, including mediums and the paranormal, is attributable to these giants, who are now disenfranchised spirits tied to the earth.

The next part of the story involves queen semiramis and nimrod, her son and lover, who was killed by Ham, the son of Noah for his "wickedness" (it is said that nimrod's birthday is the 25th December), and his body was cut up and scattered. Semiramis had the pieces of his body collected, but did not find his penis. She rebuilt that with clay (or stones), and is the source of ALL "obelisks" today. When he died, she told the people that he was now the sun, and that is where sun worship originated. Nimrod has also been ascribed as the builder of the tower of Babel, as babel was his capital. I personally believe that from that point on, where the nations were scattered in 70 tribes worldwide, with each tribe having been granted their own land, that these old stories of semiramis, nimrod, the sun, re-incarnation, father mother son theology, and quite a bit more became fixed in human lore.

The bible agrees with this version of events, although it is curious that only the jewish history stands aside from the rest in regards to what was happening. Despite them sounding very progressive, they were fond of child sacrifices, usually burning the children in a gold brazier. The hebrew God clearly disapproved of this.

Nimrod was also know as the great opposer, and it isn't really clear what he opposed, unless you accept the biblical narrative that he opposed God, and history agrees with that. He was the first leader of humans, who started most royal lineages and traditions, was a bloodthirsty killer and clearly saw himself as greater than other men.

Okay.

These "evil spirits" clearly haven't gone anywhere, making them not extra terrestrials, but earth bound, as we are. The beliefs system hasn't changed since then much either, with ALL religions tying up at that point of the tower of babel. The greatest unknown to me, is exactly how the leadership and the "other side" tie up, the best answer i have is "satanism", but basically blood sacrifices and such. Most of humanity has believed that sacrifices affect the world, the bigger the sacrifice the more likely it is to work. I've never tried that, and certainly won't, but the evidence suggests that there is a kickback from well made sacrifices to gods who have been around for millenia. Pan is one, the cloven footed pipe player. (as an aside, hymn to Pan was written by Crowley, who clearly believed in the power of doing so. Since then, he's had thousands of otherwise really smart and influential men follow his beliefs, i don't see the value, but i'm not wealthy or famous???).

So you have "evil spirits" who have their power over matter increased by interactions from humans. Curioser and curioser. These stories haven't changed, but the UFO's are only a new aspect to an age old problem we humans have. No doubt the "evil spirits" and the "leaders" are working together for various purposes which are, by their nature evil deeds, against the most of us humans. The bible is very easy to dismiss, until you find this kind of confirmation coming from the "enemies" of the bible. They believe in it more than any christian, christians have faith, but these "evil people" are very very sure of the true history, and purpose of specifically Jesus, the teachings in the bible, and the "laws" which have been laid down for us.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Thank's wtbengineer.
AussieAmandaC- no problem.

harryhaller- I agree that these spirit's are the nephilim from the flood, and that they are the source of most "ghost's" and paranormal type thing's aswell as what allot of medium's are speaking to. and what you were saying about pan and everything. it makes you think he was bieng guided by these entitys to build the atomic bomb in order for bigger and wider spread type's of sacrifice's and destruction of humanity to take place, seeing as he was singing these hym'ns and he was well versed in mythology like his quote fron the veda's " i have become the destroyer of world's"

it just makes one think there is a drive to harness these negative energy's to become more powerfull on the battlefied and it would fit the goal's of the warlike giant spirit's who feed off the energy of death and blood wich in turn let's them manifest more and more. the implication's of the cycle are hideuios. it reminds me of a thread I saw earlier on satanic super soldier's and how russ dizdar talk's about how they are empowered by dark spirit's for the black awakening. and steven quayle seems to think there is a quest to find the tomb's of being's like nimrod to take theyre DNA and use it to brieng the nephilim back into geneticly cloned bodies.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hopethishelps
harryhaller- I agree

The evidence is coming from the enemy, they know it's true. peace

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
There are some interesting links in this post. It's one of those subjects that gets stranger and stranger the more you think about it and the more perspectives you hear.

Aliens
Sometimes I have wondered why it is that people only seem to communicate with certain types of aliens. Greys, Pleiadians and Praying Mantis Aliens are popular. In one of my experiences, I was on a ship with at least 50 kinds of aliens. I felt uncomfortable and refused to communicate with them and awoke in my bed. Maybe it's only a dream. But if it isn't, why don't other types of aliens communicate with humans? It's suspect. It makes me wonder if they aren't government connected. Sometimes their messages that others channel (eye roll) echo the governmental message - like Obama is a lightworker and a 'white hat' (giggle). I don't read that crap.

Dreams
My dreams have been hacked by people I know. It's very easy to do, apparently. I haven't tried it because I'm more advanced than that. I have no need to seek revenge or influence people in that manner. For example, one ECK practitioner posed as my boyfriend, had sex with me in my dream and then thanked me and paid me with a $300 bill. As he shoved the money in my hand, he turned into who he is. When I told my boyfriend about it, he wasn't shocked. He'd known this guy for 30 years. This wasn't the first time he had done this. He wasn't allowed some higher teachings in ECK because of his misconduct in the dream state. This man was just a dirty old loser with some entities from his chronic alcohol/drug abuse. What can our government do? There was an article about the military using dreams for something. I did a search but couldn't find it. I'll keep looking and add that link when I come across it. Here it is:

The U.S. Army wants this dream sequence to become reality. In an Army-backed experiment called “Power Dreaming,” Naval Hospital Bremerton in Washington State will help traumatized troops battle their nightmares — with soothing, digitally-made dreams crafted in virtual worlds. No, this is not the script for the sequel to Inception. The research project is in its early planning and is not expected to launch until next year, a hospital spokesperson told Danger Room. But it is picking up momentum. Last week, the Army awarded almost half a million dollars to a consulting company for help developing the experiment.

Real Life Inception: Army looks to counteract nightmares

Psychic Secret Service
It's well known among psychics that the government has protection around their buildings. You can't enter or view them without suffering some ill effects. At the least, you'll get bounced out. I don't have first hand experience. You couldn't pay me to try that. I heard about it in the 80's from psychics who tried.

Can 'they' change reality by controlling our thoughts?
With Voice to Skull technology and the ability to control emotions/thoughts via frequencies, holograms and blue beam, how will 'they' use us to achieve their goals?
If enough people believe something is true - is that enough to bend reality or assist in manifesting a particular reality?
How far would they go?

P.S. CERN. Now, that's an occult weapon. Aye, aye, aye.
edit on 15/6/12 by RainbeauBleu because:

new topics

top topics

join