It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spaceships of Ezekiel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The Spaceships of Ezekiel
I first read this book over 15 years ago & have only now gotten around to rereading it, (most books remain too fresh in my memory to read them a second time) & since I've been dabbling in alternate human histories of late, i thought it was prudent to start re reading some of my old books, I'm more than a little surprised to find little more than some obscure online quotes that other more well known Authors which have taken some quotes from Blumrich's book,ney, I'm absolutely shocked not to find whole website devoted to Blumrich's book & his Engineering Study/design of a Spaceship from Biblical text!

A native of Steyr, Austria, & an Aircraft/Aerospace structual Engineer since 1934 Josef. F.Blumrich is the holder of patents on numerous inventions.The author was chief of the Systems Layout Branch at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center. In earlier years, he devoloped the structural design of the Saturn V booster and participated in the design of Skylab.
In the Foreword Blumrich notes that he began researching the topic in response to Erich von Daniken's book Chariots of the Gods. In the forward to his book, Blumrich states that he "began to read von Daniken with the condescending attitude of someone who knows beforehand that the conclusions presented can by no means be correct.","So I decided to use the statements of the prophet to refute von D�niken & to prove the fallacy of his allegations" In otherwords, he thought von Daniken was full of it and was going to set out to prove it scientifically.

What he found, after an extensive amount of research from an engineering point of view, was just the opposite. He went from an extreme skeptic to becoming convinced that the book of Ezekiel was a real accurate and detailed account of an encounter with extraterrestrial visitors.
Anyway if anyones interested here is a link to buying the book.
The Spaceships of Ezekiel book link

[edit on 4/10/04 by SilentRunner]

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Can always read www.bibleufo.com

The descriptions are indeed odd, but that is looking from our point of view. Without having a reference back then, its impossible to make any assumptions.

If anyone where to write something similar TODAY, we would say something like: "WTF have he smoked? That's just babble about some UFO's and aliens, nothing odd, we see it all the time."

We assume to much, me thinks

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I read teh title and thought it had somethign to do with some UFO images I made a while ago in Maya - just dicking around not to fake real pictures.

But this seems a LOT more interesting.

join