It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A world without time.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by Itisnowagain

there cant b investigation about ego stupid evil, who insist to get any glorification to itself even from its opposite

what is wrong is whta never exist so only u is all it when u express all ur fancies about ur wills

Please tell me what is so evil about what i write.
You use the word 'evil' a lot and maybe it means something different to you. 'Evil' is a word that is generally used in connection to harming 'others' in this culture.

Just looked up 'evil' on wiki:
"Definitions of evil vary, as does the analysis of its root motives and causes; however, evil is commonly associated with conscious and deliberate wrongdoing, discrimination designed to harm others, humiliation of people designed to diminish their psychological well-being and dignity, destructiveness, motives of causing pain or suffering for selfish or malicious intentions, and acts of unnecessary or indiscriminate violence"

I see insults and name calling as unnecessary and indiscriminate violence. Even then that does not make me believe that you are evil. The behaviour is seen as ignorance. You are ignoring your true nature and i know you are ignoring your true nature. However, i know the real you, the real you is a prisonner of the mind (the matrix), i have great compassion.
Free yourself. Know thyself.
edit on 10-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

u r wrong that is why u confuse evil with being wrong, u always cant mean but urself glory

evil literaly is clearly never someone, evil is the opposite of live, which confirm it as being an object one freedom opposed to true existence while meaning all existence fact, so an objective system conceptions never a relative free mean or will
u cant mean being evil u r evil or not

another do not exist in truth, truth by definition is the only one fact

so anything cannot b defined by else or its behavior to else, any is only with and within itself so positive reality to others in objective terms in the concept of same fact

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

If you are so sure i am wrong then you must believe you are right.
I am not forcing you to believe anything i say, it's a public dissussion forum.
You may be speaking the truth for all i know but i just can't understand you.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

"u always cant mean but urself glory"

I do not and cannot glorify myself. You read what is written and it is you that has glorified me.
I am nothing and i know nothing, i know that for sure. Where is the glory in that?

The mind (in you) has taken offence to what you have read. The mind has built a picture, an image, of me (the writer) and erected an idol to worship (war-ship), it fights with an image it has made of a pretend person who endangers it's survival.
There is only you and you is sending messages to free you from a mind that has enslaved you.

There is only God. And God plays hide and seek. God places the veil of mind over his eyes and plays peek-a-boo.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

when u say there is only one god and at the same time u r saying being nothing, then u r proving my point about u by confirming its end, u mean that u r god, so u cant say anything but for urself glory as existing exclusive fact

u r evil by being worse then believers, believers are wrong in accepting being so little for god in rejecting the truth of one being first only one truth
but them at least mean being little or inferior ones, while u pretend being nothing to get it all

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

when u say there is only one god and at the same time u r saying being nothing, then u r proving my point about u by confirming its end, u mean that u r god, so u cant say anything but for urself glory as existing exclusive fact

u r evil by being worse then believers, believers are wrong in accepting being so little for god in rejecting the truth of one being first only one truth
but them at least mean being little or inferior ones, while u pretend being nothing to get it all

I don't have to pretend any thing because i am no thing. I am free to be with all things when i know i am no thing. And this is love.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

"when u say there is only one god and at the same time u r saying being nothing, then u r proving my point about u by confirming its end, u mean that u r god, so u cant say anything but for urself glory as existing exclusive fact"

And this really offends the mind in you because the mind knows it does not know and it will never 'know'.

But the real you does know. It is all it does.

All i ever offer is the key to set you free from the prison of the mind.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
I don't have to pretend any thing because i am no thing. I am free to be with all things when i know i am no thing. And this is love.

it is incredible how far u mean to abuse the assumption of ignorance in others to get a superior belief about urself

u r clearly meanin to state being no thing as being superior fact free, while mister freedom is the true thing as the exclusive thing existing, n obviously in knowing that u cant but mean abuse the idea that others dont know it so u can get to b absolutely more then anyone else in both senses, them down more and u up more subjectively of course
affiliation to evil end, objective shapes

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

also the idea that u lean upon to pretend that the mind is always wrong is an invention of u to affiliate urself to evil objective life

rejecting mind existence being right is clearly being opposed to true existence in truth objective ends

again here u r clearly meaning ur glory by anything and everything, so u reject objects facts being existing in order for u that cant b object to pretend being the only existing right

mister, minds is the nothing that truth realize as objects existing facts

god cannot do ur mind as god can never b any else mind, while the mind is that nothing but itself fact or reality so only truth do

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Being no thing and knowing no thing is complete freedom and complete truth, it is freedom to know. Freedom to know what is real and what is appearing instead of believing mind stuff. Instead of mind stuff being believed it is seen appearing along with all that is appearing.
Existence is appearing presently as this.
If i am a thing of shape, i will shape all that i touch (just like King Midas). I view the world as i am. I have discovered that i am nothing so there is nothing between the seer and the seen. It is one.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

also the idea that u lean upon to pretend that the mind is always wrong is an invention of u to affiliate urself to evil objective life

rejecting mind existence being right is clearly being opposed to true existence in truth objective ends

again here u r clearly meaning ur glory by anything and everything, so u reject objects facts being existing in order for u that cant b object to pretend being the only existing right

mister, minds is the nothing that truth realize as objects existing facts

god cannot do ur mind as god can never b any else mind, while the mind is that nothing but itself fact or reality so only truth do

The mind thinks it is right but always changes it's mind. There is only one truth and when it is found the mind becomes rather redundant, it is seen as unreliable and fearsome.
Life becomes a lot easier when you expose the deceptive nature of the mind. It can be pretty scary though because it is all the the human 'thinks' it can trust so when you start to question the mind stories and beliefs and start to see that the mind is completely mental (mad, insane) then 'out of control' alarms go off and are felt bodily and the fear is felt as very real indeed.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

gibberish nonsense that is what u bet upon bc u mean evil powerful life

obviously u deform totally ur mind fact and nature only to use it for ur ends, u use anything and everything for nothing that exist so u could b the only one there

noone believe his mind, u r totally unsane to say that

a mind is always a simple tool stand for objective present reality as constant support

conscious in void or space cannot move really unless it is very true but then it is truth move not the conscious really

individual minds is the tool to benefit from truth existence, so a relative freedom could move and exist really by conceiving objective existence in absolute terms

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

What does it matter?
Do you enjoy the sensations your body is providing you whilst you are here, the words produce reactions like fireworks in being, can you feel it?
That is what life is all about. Experiencing different colors and flavors and textures.
You are sensational.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

u keep meaning very negative things or others feelings as objective reference, which prove that u r the unsane u claim about else
a negative thing cannot have a shape and surely never b the absolute fact of shapes

the mind is the relative character to truth so the one limits regarding unlimited truth, that is why only when truth exist so where the unlimited nature of truth is definitively real that infinite numbers of relatives could b right existing

otherwise in space gods are the relative exclusive ones so free rights are miserable and abused

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

it is u the sensational pretense that u invent, since any for u is exclusively for purpose
u should b forced to never use the word truth while u claim being truth defender

what is true is a fact that oblige its service for facts values, never for a sense or positive will

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

This guy right here is right about everything, has been right about it all throughout this thread. There's no simple way to explain how Itsnowagain is right, or why itsnowagain is right, but he definitely is.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthIncarnate

This guy right here is right about everything, has been right about it all throughout this thread. There's no simple way to explain how Itsnowagain is right, or why itsnowagain is right, but he definitely is.

If a notion can't be defined, then what use is there to it? What worth does internal contradiction have? No worth whatsoever. When a sentence completely contradicts itself before the period shows up to close it down, there's nothing to be gained by what is asserted within that sentence. That's all I know about what's true and accurate.

I defy you to be able to interpret - in normal English language - what that guy claims to be true. And it's not as if there aren't enough words within the English language either. Something cannot be nonexistent while imagining itself as being existent. Claiming such a scenario is nothing more than a display of ignorance concerning conceptual consistency versus conceptual inconsistency.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

"I defy you to be able to interpret - in normal English language - what that guy claims to be true. And it's not as if there aren't enough words within the English language either."

It seems that now you have judged what i write, you now want someone to translate it for you.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthIncarnate

Yes, I agree. The only thing I have ever disagreed with Isnowagain on is the directness he/she speaks in, which isn't really much to disagree with. Its just that some people are not prepared to listen to such things, so it confuses them further. This is, of course, not his/her fault though.

Sometimes you have to hide the medicine in the food, or else the sick child who is fearful of swallowing the medicine will not get better. Some people are so scared of reality that any attempt to show it to them makes them duck for cover and hide, so you might have to first dress it up in a subject they feel strongly interested in.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by NorEaster

"I defy you to be able to interpret - in normal English language - what that guy claims to be true. And it's not as if there aren't enough words within the English language either."

It seems that now you have judged what i write, you now want someone to translate it for you.

My point is that if he honestly understands and believes what you claim, then I want him to explain it in his own words. I've already stated that I believe your own explanations are riddled with internal contradictions. I stand by that statement. I've already pointed out - in this thread - at least one major assertion that cannot logically survive its own internal conflicts. I'm really curious if your assertions can exist without the lyrical turnarounds that you play with in these threads. Like the stuff that St. Paul plays with in some of the letters he wrote to the 1st century Christian communities, it almost comes across as legitimate, but then it can't be interpreted effectively as dry-eyed inference or internal logic structure. So, like Paul, you just ignore that fact and carry on.

Hey, maybe you'll get your own huddled masses that you can lead, with fear and loathing, into a catacomb somewhere? It could happen. It's 2012 after all. I don't have a problem with it, but I maintain the right to publicly challenge you if I feel like it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join