It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul Endorses Romney...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Does this mean I don’t have to put up with thread after thread now about the messiah Ron Paul and ATS will actually start looking at real conspiracies and denying ignorance.

Ohhh nope, look another Zombie thread.

You are welcome to create your own thread, or dismiss yourself from this one and read up on those that are more interesting to you.

You know, like an adult.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Bunch of heartbreak with this news...

I found this out last night and was hoping it was a dream... I wake up and I see this thread.

As i've always said regarding mitt... He is never getting my vote... neither is BHO

Although its a slap in the face of the liberty campaign... we cannot forget the movement that was started by Ron... its the liberty movements time to take the torch that was handed to them and run with it... also do not trip over any news of this kind regarding rand... this movement wasn't about 1 man and his cause... it was about the rise of liberty, and the rise of common sense with the leadership positions that were won during the course of the campaign.

There will be a new party soon... I was hoping it would come to life earlier though... but it looks like we'll have to wait until 2016 to see that happen... or a major unforeseen upset at the convention.

edit on 6/8/2012 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Does the RP cult ignore news they dislike? Only 5 flags?

Maybe because the majority of Ron Paul followers don't give a toss about "Rand". I don't consider myself a RP "fanatic", but I've definitely turned an ear to him whenever it was appropriate. Usually liked what I heard, too.

Rand Paul? Not so much, I hardly know he exists until "fanatical RP haters" bring up his name, like some sort of incantation.

It's pretty well known that long ago, the "like father like son" idiom was considered, but most people soon found out that Rand Paul wasn't as close to their values as Ron Paul was. This is probably why there is a pile of Ron Paul threads, and no Rand Paul threads. Gee, makes sense?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
And then there were two...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread already exists!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join